What's new

Tamil Nadu village defies SC order, hosts jallikattu with 65 bulls

We don't need your respect..
Its the Sanghis who are blaming us for each and every ill happening in India including rapes and dalit burning festivals,though 99% of culprits /accused are from Hindu community..
You cannot survive without the respect or security of Majority.Dont cry rivers of blood for every church attacks and claim it on Hindus.

You cannot survive without the respect or security of Majority.Dont cry rivers of blood for every church attacks and claim it on Hindus.
Depends,Hindus are feeble in states like Nagaland,So you should respect the majority Christians there...India is diverse,not just Gujarat or Telegana
I am from Kerala and we minorities are nearly half of the population,have good living standards both in terms of power and money even one or two steps more than sanghis..We could easily survive here without respecting a Sanghi like you..we don't need a single paisa from you..

Depends,Hindus are feeble in states like Nagaland,So you should respect the majority Christians there...India is diverse,not just Gujarat or Telegana
I am from Kerala and we minorities are nearly half of the population,have good living standards both in terms of power and money even one or two steps more than sanghis..We could easily survive here without respecting a Sanghi like you..we don't need a single paisa from you..
You seem to have the classic minority arrogance. I am a born Tamil christian but an atheist now ,that enables me to take a rational view of whos intolerant an whos not and I can tell you that the "orthodox" kerala/Tamil christian imbeciles(not the rational ones) are far from tolerant. They are like a bunch of annoying robots who attack you like a pack of dogs,abuse you the moment they know you were christian born but an atheist now.
While my hindu friends have been far more subtle and decent in expressing their religious views compared to christian,muslim friends.I am not belittling my muslim an christian friends but this is the observation I made and I am sure many agnostic,atheist people feel the same.
And BTW Jallikattu is for men not for liberal p*****s, so stop the SJW logic of "I am a chicken and it is immoral socially/legally if you are not one"

Last edited:
You get subsidies and other forms of grants from government.That power you enjoy till now was because Hindus were divided, they are uniting and will soon unseat you from power.Keep saying that to yourself. that you don't need to respect Hindus.This is Hinduland whether you like it or not, its not Christian or Islamic land.
Just 31% Hindus voted BJP and all your So called Secular parties and Secularism was smashed in a instant, do remember we hold the power to change mountains in this country.

You seem to have the classic minority arrogance. I am a born Tamil christian but an atheist now ,that enables me to take a rational view of whos intolerant an whos not and I can tell you that the "orthodox" kerala/Tamil christian imbeciles(not the rational ones) are far from tolerant. They are like a bunch of annoying robots who attack you like a pack of dogs,abuse you the moment they know you were christian born but an atheist now.
While my hindu friends have been far more subtle and decent in expressing their religious views compared to christian,muslim friends.I am not belittling my muslim an christian friends but this is the observation I made and I am sure many agnostic,atheist people feel the same.
yeah...I am watching you from the very beginning..Seems you use to login in PDF only to say ' I am an x Tamil Christian,now atheist Tamil,hates Christianity,Hindu members are tolerant and decent..Christians bad..
Anyway,i don't know if you are real or fake,because many sanghis are hiding in Christian and Muslim names in social medias..
for Hindu members in PDF,Have you ever gone through the posts of lord manvan/indrani,ranjeeth,bombermax etc.

You get subsidies and other forms of grants from government.That power you enjoy till now was because Hindus were divided, they are uniting and will soon unseat you from power.Keep saying that to yourself. that you don't need to respect Hindus.This is Hinduland whether you like it or not, its not Christian or Islamic land.
Just 31% Hindus voted BJP and all your So called Secular parties and Secularism was smashed in a instant, do remember we hold the power to change mountains in this country.
That is why kerala is a jihadist s***t hole and when the seculars from mallapuram ,nature forbid take over kerala then the missionaries would be first in line halal meat.

That is why kerala is a jihadist s***t hole and when the seculars from mallapuram ,nature forbid take over kerala then the missionaries would be first in line halal meat.
He believes he is safe with Jihadis in Kerala, he doesn't know they are kept in check or else they would do the same to him as coptic christians in egypt and iraq and other middle eastern christians.

yeah...I am watching you from the very beginning..Seems you use to login in PDF only to say ' I am an x Tamil Christian,now atheist Tamil,hates Christianity,Hindu members are tolerant and decent..Christians bad..
Anyway,i don't know if you are real or fake,because many sanghis are hiding in Christian and Muslim names in social medias..
for Hindu members in PDF,Have you ever gone through the posts of lord manvan/indrani,ranjeeth,bombermax etc.
Ha ha,you just like the ones I mentioned ,holding a grudge for my athiest views, I was sick of this "eat,sleep,pray and he will forgive and take care of everything" so I changed.
It may suit you to believe in unicorns and flying teapots but dont force it on the others and while you are doing that and claim that it is your right to do so don't complain about intolerance when there is a backlash.

What grants??... what about SC/ST/OBC grants that mostly going into the pockets of Hindus..
what 31%??..you mean Loksabha..I don't care much about the happenings outside Kerala...

What grants??... what about SC/ST/OBC grants that mostly going into the pockets of Hindus..
what 31%??..you mean Loksabha..I don't care much about the happenings outside Kerala...
You get minority benefits and all other tax cuts for church funds and other things.
You wont care outside Kerala because your life is that of a frog in a well unaware of outside world.

You get minority benefits and all other tax cuts for church funds and other things.
You wont care outside Kerala because your life is that of a frog in a well unaware of outside world.
Dude you can't have a sane discussion with people blinded by religious bias,many rational Christians and Muslims are there but sadly I haven't seen one from kerala, ever.

Ha ha,you just like the ones I mentioned ,holding a grudge for my athiest views, I was sick of this "eat,sleep,pray and he will forgive and take care of everything" so I changed.
It may suit you to believe in unicorns and flying teapots but dont force it on the others and while you are doing that and claim that it is your right to do so don't complain about intolerance when there is a backlash.
An atheist must be impartial,have the guts to figure out the ills happening without looking into religion..But you sounds more like a typical hate mongering sanghi(But hiding under a fake ex Christian)..anyway,keep it up..
Are you a ''Thayir vadai Amanji''by any chance..i mean iyer-iyengar??

Same for you in the form of SC/ST/OBC funds,reservation in government jobs etc..

Dude you can't have a sane discussion with people blinded by religious bias,many rational Christians and Muslims are there but sadly I haven't seen one from kerala, ever.
I can understand if you are chanting these verses to posters like Nair,Spark,Rainman or Bangalorean etc..But bombermax??..hehe...
yenaachappa mathiyaanam thayir saatham saapidalaya??..seekiramaa saapittu paduthukonga..

Where the hell SC goes when millions of animals are cut in the name of religion?

Traditional festivals of India should not be touched by the courts in the name of animal rights. I have seen similar attempt to ban elephants during Onam festivities.

An atheist must be impartial,have the guts to figure out the ills happening without looking into religion..But you sounds more like a typical hate mongering sanghi(But hiding under a fake ex Christian)..anyway,keep it up..

Same for you in the form of SC/ST/OBC funds,reservation in government jobs etc..

I can understand if you are chanting these verses to posters like Nair,Spark,Rainman or Bangalorean etc..But bombermax??..hehe...
yenaachappa mathiyaanam thayir saatham saapidalaya??..seekiramaa saapittu paduthukonga..

Being impartial is not a criteria for being an atheist, I speak my heart, I don't believe in any religion but I observe that the minorities(I dont consider myself as one that is for victim players and freebie seekers ) though highly intolerant play the victim and complain about intolerance when they face backlash.I will stand by this anyday.
Naa thayir vadayum saapduven ,eeral ,moola ,ratha poriyalum saapduven, yen panni kari kooda saapduven, unnala mallapuram poi panni kari saapda mudiyuma?

Back
Top Bottom