What's new

Tamil Nadu village defies SC order, hosts jallikattu with 65 bulls

Being impartial is not a criteria for being an atheist, I speak my heart, I don't believe in any religion but I observe that the minorities(I dont consider myself as one that is for victim players and freebie seekers ) though highly intolerant play the victim and complain about intolerance when they face backlash.I will stand by this anyday.
Naa thayir vadayum saapduven ,eeral ,moola ,ratha poriyalum saapduven, yen panni kari kooda saapduven, unnala mallapuram poi panni kari saapda mudiyuma?
Atheist??hehe,But you sounds exactly like a typical internet sanghi,its not that hard to figure out from your posts...Malappuram-have you ever been to any Christian marriages or any Christian houses in and around high range areas of Malappuram district like Nilambur(It just 95 k.m from ooty,45 from goodalur,Nilgris)..made a visit to those places...

An atheist must be impartial,have the guts to figure out the ills happening without looking into religion..But you sounds more like a typical hate mongering sanghi(But hiding under a fake ex Christian)..anyway,keep it up..
Are you a ''Thayir vadai Amanji''by any chance..i mean iyer-iyengar??

Same for you in the form of SC/ST/OBC funds,reservation in government jobs etc..
They are Hindu temples money and not like your church money which is never taxed.

The Court will decide only based on evidence and NGO's rake up issues because they are funded by Church
Crackerless Diwali,Colorless Holi, Sabarimala for women,JalliKattu and everything Hindu is portrayed as backward with a agenda .Hindus won't keep quiet while church tries to defame Hindu traditions.
Courts will decide on the basis of facts and if anything the representatives of the Jallikattu must be blamed for being weak to defend their traditions which have a long justified history in the past.
Being a Hindu I too don't like crackers during Diwali(since I have grown up) there is no tradition in firing crackers during Diwali and I have seen many people who hates Holi due to the immense waste of water and the hard toxic colors used in the festival while some people hate it just because they don't like getting all dirty.

Courts will decide on the basis of facts and if anything the representatives of the Jallikattu must be blamed for being weak to defend their traditions which have a long justified history in the past.
Being a Hindu I too don't like crackers during Diwali(since I have grown up) there is no tradition in firing crackers during Diwali and I have seen many people who hates Holi due to the immense waste of water and the hard toxic colors used in the festival while some people hate it just because they don't like getting all dirty.
JalliKattu is specifically targeted by Animal rights group for being Hindu tradition and why should Hindus stop celebrating a custom just because some Animal rights group want it banned?There are some things neither the courts nor any law can enforce if the people dont want to follow.JalliKattu is one such thing.
You might not like crackers during diwali or colorless holi but others do.So instead of NGO's teaching sermons of wasting resources on Hindu festivals they should stop celebrating BarkId, christmas,good friday,Valentines day,Mothers day,fathers day, Dogs day, Womens day etc.

Seems we Chrislamist are getting more and more stronger under modiji...I have seen Patriotic sanghis blaming us for Nepal crisis,shabarimala,dalit killings,rapes and now jallikattu...

Sorry not interested in sarcasm :D

If a public appeal has been filed with the supreme court the court cannot stay away from the hearings on the matters which have been brought under their concern. The verdict of the courts depends on the rules and laws which have been formed by our legislatures.
If anything people should asks the parliamentarians and the state govt to pass a law which allows the customs and the traditions that have been there for the past thousands of years.

And it is up to us whether we want to follow that order or not .Parliament is the sovereign power not SC.
We have seen the so called threats faced by minorities when same courts questioned them something about their beliefs

Logic is simple .Dont use our traditions and customs for fame and controversy .We dont need the lecture of people that dont even know anything about such traditions.

They are Hindu temples money and not like your church money which is never taxed.
ok
So Indian government is running on Temple donations??..thats new thing...
Tell Central government to stop grants for minorities immediately,fix tax on church money..Its your own Hindutwa government in power,you can sanction it easily...

Good job. SC judges think they are bunch of elite, all-powerful lords. They can fight NJAC, but it will get rammed down their throats.

Sorry not interested in sarcasm :D
Its not sarcasm,To be honest,i don't think we Indian Christians are that much capable like influencing supreme court of India,funding NGOs,animal activists,creating earthquakes in Nepal,that too under a strong hindutwa government in the center....May have happened during khangress rule,But under Modiji,Amit shah ji and sakshi ji??.

Their is no helping those who are far gone into tin-foil mode .

I am amused that only in India you can so freely commit contempt of court and abuse your Supreme Court :) so easily and freely. We in Pakistan can't do that

Soon people will start practising Sati because it's also a Hindu tradition older than logic! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom