What's new

Tamil Nadu leaders slam SL Navy Chief’s Indian visit

From what i've read it appears a small nationalistic party, with no importance, to ruffle feathers or cause a major reconsideration by the GOI on the SL chief's visit....

FRom the wiki page it says :

"It is a Tamil nationalist party which was conceived as a result of the brutal end to the Sri Lankan Civil War which had claimed the lives of tens of thousands of Tamil civilians in the island."

Hence , their actions should not come as a "shock" to SL members.

It does not.. Hence the minimum attention given to them.. If you read TN dailies there would be stories about a dozen anti Lankan hysteria by these outfits.. If Lankans are to highlight every single one them.. This forum would be inundated

As far as the GOSL and the people are concerned their bilateral relationship is with the GOI.. Nobody really care's what TN polity does or what it thinks as long as it does not infringe on the sovereignty of the island..If it does then GOSL will take action irrespective of the views in New Delhi as in the case of arresting illegal poachers from Tamil Nadu in SL waters

But Indo/Lanka relations are robust as ever, Much more vibrant than during the UPA govt.. So most of these simple issues that would arise from time to time will be resolved

Btw SL people know to differentiate the Madrasi political class from the general populace of Tamil Nadu, And hold no attrition towards them

The exact example i have been talking about empty headed but egoistic TN bullies...

Dear nut case the fact is SL is a seperate country with alliances with countries like china and pakistan while TN is mere a state. That is why your own PM wants to keep SL prez partial to india and gets agitated when we make any military alliance with china. Ask them to ignore SL-China dealings then. Ask your gover to ignore SL defence and ISI relationship..

Without SL support, India find it hard to keep you safe from your a$$es blowing up in chennai. It is simple as that.

About no money excuse, your businesses do not think like that. SL's GDP is lesser but per capita it is ahead of TN with people ready to spend money. The moment SL introduce tax on your vehicles your businessmen run towards your gover asking to pressure SLG to reduce the tax. we dont care what sort of importance TN has in india the point is we have an indian business community in support of us.

Most vehicles we import are manufactures in TN. what if SL prohibits that and shift to other sources?
Daily hundreds of traders from TN come to SL bringing textiles and sell their items in colombo. The moement SL tourists were given travel ban to TN, it was the textile traders in TN that got hit most.

Your state might have a large GDP, but at the same time there are large number of small scale businessmen who depend on SL which has no money.

How much politically powerful TN is that is inside India. SL is a seperate country dumbo. Our value is when your own people supported LTTE and became anti SL, GOI was against LTTE and pro SL.

when a beggar on the street wins a lottery or become somewhat economically stable he thinks all the others are below him. That is the problem with you.

It must be mentally difficult to grasp that you are not powerful as much as you think you are!

Machun.. Did you realize the poor bugger is all alone in his chest thumping here ?? Thats his value to the others.. Same goes to TN when it comes to Indo/Lanka relations.. :lol:

Let him be in his little fantasy..

Last edited:
Machun.. Did you realize the poor bugger is all alone in his chest thumping here ?? Thats his value to the others.. Same goes to TN when it comes to Indo/Lanka relations.. :lol:

Let him be in his little fantasy..

:) That explains a lot

Last edited:
Simple question- your country is small, has no money, no influence. TN is big, generates billions of $$ and politically powerful. What is your value?

I have being to Tamilnadu, and I know the true status of that place. Sri Lanka or Sri Lankans care shit about Tamilnadu, here in SL most people regarded it as a dumbest state in whole India. People are suffering in millions with poverty, homeless no basic sanitary facilities for people. people are urinating on streets, shitting on streets, garbage every where, no proper infrastructure. having 70 Million people only have $120 - $140 Billion worth of economy giving mere $1000+ GDP Per Capita. lowest living standard,

do not compare your shitty state to SL, SL is far superior in every aspects, whether it's Social, Economical. go and show your typical Tamilnadu talent somewhere else, you can compete with Countries like Somalia, Uganda or any other lowest standard Countries. Wait I can not tell you to compare an insignificant state to a country can I? :rofl:

You don't need to go to Tamilnadu to see how much dumb those guys are, you can read the posts from this guy to understand the level of education of this @Guynextdoor2

Tamilnadu an Insignificant term in SL vocabulary is no match for Sri Lankans, and the relationship we having with India which go through thousands of years is much more important than insignificant Tamilnadu or its people for India as well.

Last edited:
I have being to Tamilnadu, and I know the true status of that place. Sri Lanka or Sri Lankans care shit about Tamilnadu, here in SL most people regarded it as a dumbest state in whole India. People are suffering in millions with poverty, homeless no basic sanitary facilities for people. people are urinating on streets, shitting on streets, garbage every where, no proper infrastructure. having 70 Million people only have $120 - $140 Billion worth of economy giving mere $1000+ GDP Per Capita. lowest living standard,

do not compare your shitty state to SL, SL is far superior in every aspects, whether it's Social, Economical. go and show your typical Tamilnadu talent somewhere else, you can compete with Countries like Somalia, Uganda or any other lowest standard Countries. Wait I can not tell you to compare an insignificant state to a country can I? :rofl:

You don't need to go to Tamilnadu to see how much dumb those guys are, you can read the posts from this guy to understand the level of education of this @Guynextdoor2

Tamilnadu an Insignificant term in SL vocabulary is no match for Sri Lankans, and the relationship we having with India which go through thousands of years is much more important than insignificant Tamilnadu or its people for India as well.
lets not be emotional and belittle others for their short comings. Lets develop our country.

lets not be emotional and belittle others for their short comings. Lets develop our country.

I think we need to ignore a few people. Being in a democracy, everyone has the right to shout and bawl, even if we don't like it. Most Tamil people are very valuable Indians and are prominent. But that is because of who they are individually: hard working, progressive, mature and understanding people.

No regionalist so-called party has the right to cause problems. If anyone has concern, they can always voice it out through right platforms and discuss it through. Anything more extreme than these is regressive, un-democratic and nonsensical.

My personal thanks to people of India for making TN political parties irrelevant for forming national government for once. Their blackmailing over the last two decades had crossed all limits of tolerance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom