What's new

Tamil Nadu leaders slam SL Navy Chief’s Indian visit

'Seaparate State' means what you clown? Indian federation can never afford to antagonize a state as important as TN, what do you think rhis is pak where 'centre' takes all decisions? What is your value as a 'separate country'? You're not USA or UK, you are about as important as maldieves. How on earth did you start believing that you have enough influence to make INdian Centre take 'action' against an Indian state is beyond me. Be under no illusions, TN has a big hand in India's policy towards you

whether SL is like maldives or insiginifant for indian interests would be decided by strategic analysers of your country. India did not even consider Maldives as not significant. Had you know stuff as much as you claim to know and claim to have well read you would not have made these statement.
If SL is not significant ask your country's media and gover to not to get agitated everytime we sign a deal and everytime a military leader visits SL so that we can continue our relationships with wider world without considering india's interests.

The fact is you people a breed i have found specially in TN wants to feel important when it comes to SL. Otherwise you will not have made such a statement regarding Maldives as well. We understand your immaturity and that is what helps us to manage india relationship.

Go and read what i said and if you fail in comprehension read several times. I nowhere said TN has no say on Ind-SL dealings actually there are other things and GOI have not actually listened to TN when it comes to SL. we know TN policy towards SL, but TN policy has not being the driving force of Ind-SL policy.

GOI and TN's policies regarding SL were not the same most of the time, even when SL-Ind relations were at a lowest point.

These jokers don't get it. They are going in their own political propaganda. According to them there was a 'roika meeting' between India's DEFENCE MINISTER, secy etc. on how to 'Bend' TN. TN police can invade SL today. That's as far as their might, somebody must tell them that.

It is the crux of the discussion.

That is why i say your comprehension is poor. You said TN alone should decide SL-Ind relationship. And i pointed out no it should not and it has never been so in the past

whether SL is like maldives or insiginifant for indian interests would be decided by strategic analysers of your country. India did not even consider Maldives as not significant. Had you know stuff as much as you claim to know and claim to have well read you would not have made these statement.
If SL is not significant ask your country's media and gover to not to get agitated everytime we sign a deal and everytime a military leader visits SL so that we can continue our relationships with wider world without considering india's interests.

The fact is you people a breed i have found specially in TN wants to feel important when it comes to SL. Otherwise you will not have made such a statement regarding Maldives as well. We understand your immaturity and that is what helps us to manage india relationship.

Go and read what i said and if you fail in comprehension read several times. I nowhere said TN has no say on Ind-SL dealings actually there are other things and GOI have not actually listened to TN when it comes to SL. we know TN policy towards SL, but TN policy has not being the driving force of Ind-SL policy.

GOI and TN's policies regarding SL were not the same most of the time, even when SL-Ind relations were at a lowest point.

That is why i say your comprehension is poor. You said TN alone should decide SL-Ind relationship. And i pointed out no it should not and it has never been so in the past

I'm saying TN DOES decide India's policy to SL. TN politicos have long hald public statements on SL but in final GOI policies there negotiate points where they will yield and where they won't. This 'Naval' affair- you really think TN would seriously push for cancellation? Sure they'll troll you on every such visit to play to the gallery but in reality they push for policy pushes only on important issues because even they know that GOI can't rabble on every issue. They aren't stupid, in fact very very smart. The war in SL- there was no significant threat to pull out of GOI for inaction at all. Coz privately the TN leaders had been taken into confidence and been consensus discussions on what will happen after the war before the operations started. You think SL is the key to TN politics? Hell no, there are a gazillion other things, chiefly economy. You're a side show for bth GOI & TN. If you don't give them headaches, you will be considered a 'good boy' by both parties.

And yeah, strategic analysts in our country rarely think about you. US, UK, China, Japan and EU for economy, Russia ISrael etc. for strategic and defence reasons. Pak in the perpetual migraine department........SL is +1.

I'm saying TN DOES decide India's policy to SL. TN politicos have long hald public statements on SL but in final GOI policies there negotiate points where they will yield and where they won't. This 'Naval' affair- you really think TN would seriously push for cancellation? Sure they'll troll you on every such visit to play to the gallery but in reality they push for policy pushes only on important issues because even they know that GOI can't rabble on every issue. They aren't stupid, in fact very very smart. The war in SL- there was no significant threat to pull out of GOI for inaction at all. Coz privately the TN leaders had been taken into confidence and been consensus discussions on what will happen after the war before the operations started. You think SL is the key to TN politics? Hell no, there are a gazillion other things, chiefly economy. You're a side show for bth GOI & TN. If you don't give them headaches, you will be considered a 'good boy' by both parties.

And yeah, strategic analysts in our country rarely think about you. US, UK, China, Japan and EU for economy, Russia ISrael etc. for strategic and defence reasons. Pak in the perpetual migraine department........SL is +1.

If you check the situation properly if you can get out of self importance and self gloating the only headache that springs up in SL-Ind relations is TN.
If your analysts think SL is not significant they would not have needed to be agitated everytime SL signs a deal with China.
I dont want to teach you these things, because it needs some skills from your part not parroting books.

TN surely does impact SL-Ind relations but more so as a thorn and not the sole decider. Why? History has shown it is not. If you have problems in understanding the word 'sole' use a dictrionary.

I did not say this objection for naval visit is anything serious, The naam thamilar fellows are some racist bunch which no body in TN let alone India consider importantly.

War in SL never was a reason for your TN govern to pull out from GOI, rather it was always corruption case in court or foreseeing election results going bad for GOI.

I never said TN gover even pull out frm GOI and GOI will go ahead with its SL policies. Rather GOI has managed TN.

I have told you GOI consulted SL even when they issue media statements at the end of war. SL carried out its final offensive considering India's then election. There was corporation among india and SL to contain TN at the end of SL war. :)

The point you fail to realise is even in history TN has not been the sole decider. (Understand the word 'sole'). When Ind-SL relations were worst in 86-87, india was fighting LTTE while MGR was supporting LTTE...

See how GOI's SL policies are not decided by TN alone...

As i mentioned earlier you people stay with such a neccessity to feel important. We understand that immaturity

If you check the situation properly if you can get out of self importance and self gloating the only headache that springs up in SL-Ind relations is TN.
If your analysts think SL is not significant they would not have needed to be agitated everytime SL signs a deal with China.
I dont want to teach you these things, because it needs some skills from your part not parroting books.
TN surely does impact SL-Ind relations but more so as a thorn and not the sole decider. Why? History has shown it is not. If you have problems in understanding the word 'sole' use a dictrionary.
I did not say this objection for naval visit is anything serious, The naam thamilar fellows are some racist bunch which no body in TN let alone India consider importantly.
War in SL never was a reason for your TN govern to pull out from GOI, rather it was always corruption case in court or foreseeing election results going bad for GOI.
I never said TN gover even pull out frm GOI and GOI will go ahead with its SL policies. Rather GOI has managed TN.
I have told you GOI consulted SL even when they issue media statements at the end of war. SL carried out its final offensive considering India's then election. There was corporation among india and SL to contain TN at the end of SL war.
The point you fail to realise is even in history TN has not been the sole decider. (Understand the word 'sole'). When Ind-SL relations were worst in 86-87, india was fighting LTTE while MGR was supporting LTTE...
As i mentioned earlier you people stay with such a neccessity to feel important. We understand that immaturity
dude one thing i can say for sure, if sri lanka become a threat to TN in near future than india won't hesitate to take against sri lanka and regarding TN politicians they are obviously trolling sri lankans.

dude one thing i can say for sure, if sri lanka become a threat to TN in near future than india won't hesitate to take against sri lanka and regarding TN politicians they are obviously trolling sri lankans.

Why should SL ever be a threat to TN? The more the TN is integrated in india more we like....:D
But you are correct on one thing TN politicians are nothing but trolls!

Why should SL ever be a threat to TN? The more the TN is integrated in india more we like....:D
But you are correct on one thing TN politicians are nothing but trolls!

Oh I'm sorry when refugee boats end up on our soil or when you guys arrest our fishermen by the dozens, it really is a headache for us. It's not like you guys are the best neighbors to have.

I have told you GOI consulted SL even when they issue media statements at the end of war. SL carried out its final offensive considering India's then election. There was corporation among india and SL to contain TN at the end of SL war. :)

Actually it's your self-importance and gloating. GOI and TNG work on the policies together. Sure on Naval issue they just did a bit of trolling but on an important issue like CHOGM the centre accommodated TN. The issue of negotiation is internal and is not determined BY SL considerations after a point. Do you know how important TN is to the Indian economy? Whether UP grows or not, right now TN is regularly bringing in the nos. whether under DMK or ADMK. It gives the leat headaches as far as INdian economy is concerned and is an emerging export powerhouse. That is real value as against your fanciful theories.

Oh I'm sorry when refugee boats end up on our soil or when you guys arrest our fishermen by the dozens, it really is a headache for us. It's not like you guys are the best neighbors to have..
No one will say we are the best neighbours...but this is not the point of our debate :)
Again stop robbing others, fishermen problem will get solved itself!

Actually it's your self-importance and gloating. GOI and TNG work on the policies together. Sure on Naval issue they just did a bit of trolling but on an important issue like CHOGM the centre accommodated TN. The issue of negotiation is internal and is not determined BY SL considerations after a point. Do you know how important TN is to the Indian economy? Whether UP grows or not, right now TN is regularly bringing in the nos. whether under DMK or ADMK. It gives the leat headaches as far as INdian economy is concerned and is an emerging export powerhouse. That is real value as against your fanciful theories.
Why do you always bring TN economy and its contribution towards India? How is that even remotely relate to SL-Ind relationship?
Good thing if GOI and TN work on policies together, we did not talk about policies as a whole, it was ind-SL relationship we were discussing. I see you have backtracked your initial claims. My what fanciful theories?

The fact is you could not prove that TN solely drives the SL polcies in indian gov. There are many examples in the history to prove otherwise...

If you stop self gloating and belittling others country, you might be able to handle a rational and mature debate.

No one will say we are the best neighbours...but this is not the point of our debate :)
Again stop robbing others, fishermen problem will get solved itself!

Why do you always bring TN economy and its contribution towards India? How is that even remotely relate to SL-Ind relationship?
Good thing if GOI and TN work on policies together, we did not talk about policies as a whole, it was ind-SL relationship we were discussing. I see you have backtracked your initial claims. My what fanciful theories?

The fact is you could not prove that TN solely drives the SL polcies in indian gov. There are many examples in the history to prove otherwise...

If you stop self gloating and belittling others country, you might be able to handle a rational and mature debate.

If you have even an iota of strategic thinking you will recognize that the basis of political importance is real contribution. We are a big contributor and you are NULL. Besides the point anyway, by being a part of Indian Federation, TN views will outweigh yours. The day you realize that yu will realize what kind of BS they've been feeding you. No one cares about SL in India. In the end the views of a state (TN) will ALWAYS outweigh the views of an outsider.

I nowhere said TN has no say on Ind-SL dealings actually there are other things and GOI have not actually listened to TN when it comes to SL. we know TN policy towards SL, but TN policy has not being the driving force of Ind-SL policy.

regardless of how Indians try to spin to make it palatable to Tamilnadu's consumption, India's past and present action show Tamilnadu was never a factor when dealing with SL e.g
a) fishermen ,
b) katchatheevu,
c) training SLA,
d) inviting MR to Modi's coronation, which the CM of TN described as rubbing salt into Tamils wounds ,
e) refuse entry to UN investigators ,
f) recent, issuing racist Darmapala's stamp etc .

India issues Dharmapala stamp | The Sunday Times Sri Lanka

India needs SL for regional geopolitics

1) India has no friendly neigbour, a Buddhist Aryan SL is a natural ally to Aryan India - Check BJP spokesman Swami's comments

http://www.defence.lk/new.asp?fname=India_is_with_Sri Lanka _Dr_Subramanian_Swamy_20120812_03

2) use Tamils as a leverage to make inroads in the north against China's presence in the south.

3) antagonising MR is not in India's interest

as for Sarath Fonseka, India wanted him taken out (using GR), as he was a threat to expose India's role in the Tamil genocide, thus a "coup" was cooked up by RAW.

Media minister Lakshman Yapa Abeywardene said that the government took strong exception to his reported remarks that he would "reveal the truth" on the war-crimes, a threat which has apparently rattled the government hierarchy.

The minister said, "He has reportedly spoken regarding certain things that took place during the war. He also said he is going to provide evidence."

Last edited:
I don't understand but how are such sectarian/regionalist parties allowed to exist? In my experience, Tamil people are some of the most balanced, smart and calm people. I have worked with many of them and in many cases, have excellent friendship with quite a lot of them.

Many of them are highly educated and aware of what is right and what isn't. Then who the hell votes such idiots to power? This whole concept of 'REGIONALIST' parties like MNS in Maharashtra, these idiots in TN, TMC in West Bengal, the erstwhile Paresh Baruah clan in Assam and many such tiny anti-national parties should be crushed with CRPF and RAF.

Constitutionally a bill should be passed that ANYONE who uses language, regionalist divisions, separatism etc will be debarred from contesting elections and will be put behind bar for life (at least 40 years, non-bailable).

Only then India will improve.

Here we have a PM for the first time who is trying to unite the country, trying to make us a superpower and improve relations with the few civilized countries we have around us.

And then we have traitors to Indian people like these losers, who can only create riots, issues on language, caste and other divisions but will have ZERO ideas on development, education, infrastructure, healthcare and providing jobs for their own Tamil Indians.

Disgusting.

In case anyone is hurt by my comments, I don't see the need to apologize.

Folks, I come from a military family with almost every male relative serving in some or the other form of national defence forces.

In the military, there is no tamil, no hindiwala, no 'chinki' or 'momo', no marwadi, no gujju, no bhaiyya, no bihari babu, no bengali dada, no marathi manoos, no kashmiriyat etc.

Everyone eats roti, idli, dosa, momos, dhokla, laddoo etc.

Rajasthanis learn tamil, punjabis learn malayalam, bengalis learn gujarati, tamils learn hindi, sikkimese learn bhojpuri and everyone says only one thing:

BHARAT MATA KI JAI.

_______

If you have even an iota of strategic thinking you will recognize that the basis of political importance is real contribution. We are a big contributor and you are NULL. Besides the point anyway, by being a part of Indian Federation, TN views will outweigh yours. The day you realize that yu will realize what kind of BS they've been feeding you. No one cares about SL in India. In the end the views of a state (TN) will ALWAYS outweigh the views of an outsider.

Before talking about others' strategic thinking, develop your own comprehension skills. Words like 'strategic' is too big for you.

If you read the discussion from the beginning, this was never about how much TN contribute towards indian economy and whether TN has any say on your policies regarding SL. It does not matter whther TN contribute trillions towards india because ind-TN and ind-SL are in two planes..I hope at least with nth time this will get into your head.

And i have never doubted TN's say on policies regarding SL. It surely does, otherwise what is the point of being a (quasi) federal state.

The point of the discussion, dear empty skull has been TN has not been the SOLE driving force in indian policies regarding SL.
Actually you undersand this point that is why you mentioned SL is not a significant country much akin to Maldives. It was because the evidences i showed you with the level of corporation between india and SL in 2009 you had nothing to say. That is why this all UNRELATED TN's contribution to GDP bla bla bla came up. You simply had nothing to say!

The day you are ready to accept Ind-SL and Ind -TN are in two planes and unlike TN , SL is a seperate country with a say in international world, and with ability to form alliances with china and pakistan or any other country. So empty skull, TN and SL are incomparable.

And that is why the big headed trolls in TN have never had the ability to drive SL policies in india.

And again before you deviate and bring how many apples and other stuff your TN produces, this is not about whether TN is important state or not. This is about TN is not the sole decider of india's policy towards SL.

And i have given you ample evidences for that.

In 87 IPKF was fighting LTTE, your TN CM, was giving weapons to LTTE and even allowed injured LTTE cadres to get treated in TN hospitals. Do you need any more evidences to suggest TN has not being the sole driving force on SL in india.

You made a claim without thinking like you do in many cases. When you could not defend your claim you change the point of debate who is important whether TN or SL? The matter is they are non comparable.

I don't understand but how are such sectarian/regionalist parties allowed to exist? In my experience, Tamil people are some of the most balanced, smart and calm people. I have worked with many of them and in many cases, have excellent friendship with quite a lot of them.

Many of them are highly educated and aware of what is right and what isn't. Then who the hell votes such idiots to power? This whole concept of 'REGIONALIST' parties like MNS in Maharashtra, these idiots in TN, TMC in West Bengal, the erstwhile Paresh Baruah clan in Assam and many such tiny anti-national parties should be crushed with CRPF and RAF.

Constitutionally a bill should be passed that ANYONE who uses language, regionalist divisions, separatism etc will be debarred from contesting elections and will be put behind bar for life (at least 40 years, non-bailable).

Only then India will improve.

Here we have a PM for the first time who is trying to unite the country, trying to make us a superpower and improve relations with the few civilized countries we have around us.

And then we have traitors to Indian people like these losers, who can only create riots, issues on language, caste and other divisions but will have ZERO ideas on development, education, infrastructure, healthcare and providing jobs for their own Tamil Indians.

Disgusting.

In case anyone is hurt by my comments, I don't see the need to apologize.

Folks, I come from a military family with almost every male relative serving in some or the other form of national defence forces.

In the military, there is no tamil, no hindiwala, no 'chinki' or 'momo', no marwadi, no gujju, no bhaiyya, no bihari babu, no bengali dada, no marathi manoos, no kashmiriyat etc.

Everyone eats roti, idli, dosa, momos, dhokla, laddoo etc.

Rajasthanis learn tamil, punjabis learn malayalam, bengalis learn gujarati, tamils learn hindi, sikkimese learn bhojpuri and everyone says only one thing:

BHARAT MATA KI JAI.

_______

I hope your all ethnicities come together and strengthen the 'indian' identity. We in SL have a lot to learn from you in that regard.

Between I dont think every Tamil supports such parties. I myself have worked with TN tamils and they seem pretty friendly people to us. It is the big headed tamils who are a minority in TN who thinks India should be anti SL and teach them a lesson,

Last edited:
From what i've read it appears a small nationalistic party, with no importance, to ruffle feathers or cause a major reconsideration by the GOI on the SL chief's visit....

FRom the wiki page it says :

"It is a Tamil nationalist party which was conceived as a result of the brutal end to the Sri Lankan Civil War which had claimed the lives of tens of thousands of Tamil civilians in the island."

Hence , their actions should not come as a "shock" to SL members.

Before talking about others' strategic thinking, develop your own comprehension skills. Words like 'strategic' is too big for you.

If you read the discussion from the beginning, this was never about how much TN contribute towards indian economy and whether TN has any say on your policies regarding SL. It does not matter whther TN contribute trillions towards india because ind-TN and ind-SL are in two planes..I hope at least with nth time this will get into your head.

And i have never doubted TN's say on policies regarding SL. It surely does, otherwise what is the point of being a (quasi) federal state.

The point of the discussion, dear empty skull has been TN has not been the SOLE driving force in indian policies regarding SL.
Actually you undersand this point that is why you mentioned SL is not a significant country much akin to Maldives. It was because the evidences i showed you with the level of corporation between india and SL in 2009 you had nothing to say. That is why this all UNRELATED TN's contribution to GDP bla bla bla came up. You simply had nothing to say!

The day you are ready to accept Ind-SL and Ind -TN are in two planes and unlike TN , SL is a seperate country with a say in international world, and with ability to form alliances with china and pakistan or any other country. So empty skull, TN and SL are incomparable.

And that is why the big headed trolls in TN have never had the ability to drive SL policies in india.

And again before you deviate and bring how many apples and other stuff your TN produces, this is not about whether TN is important state or not. This is about TN is not the sole decider of india's policy towards SL.

And i have given you ample evidences for that.

In 87 IPKF was fighting LTTE, your TN CM, was giving weapons to LTTE and even allowed injured LTTE cadres to get treated in TN hospitals. Do you need any more evidences to suggest TN has not being the sole driving force on SL in india.

You made a claim without thinking like you do in many cases. When you could not defend your claim you change the point of debate who is important whether TN or SL? The matter is they are non comparable.

I hope your all ethnicities come together and strengthen the 'indian' identity. We in SL have a lot to learn from you in that regard.

Between I dont think every Tamil supports such parties. I myself have worked with TN tamils and they seem pretty friendly people to us. It is the big headed tamils who are a minority in TN who thinks India should be anti SL and teach them a lesson,

Simple question- your country is small, has no money, no influence. TN is big, generates billions of $$ and politically powerful. What is your value?

Simple question- your country is small, has no money, no influence. TN is big, generates billions of $$ and politically powerful. What is your value?

The exact example i have been talking about empty headed but egoistic TN bullies...

Dear nut case the fact is SL is a seperate country with alliances with countries like china and pakistan while TN is mere a state. That is why your own PM wants to keep SL prez partial to india and gets agitated when we make any military alliance with china. Ask them to ignore SL-China dealings then. Ask your gover to ignore SL defence and ISI relationship..

Without SL support, India find it hard to keep you safe from your a$$es blowing up in chennai. It is simple as that.

About no money excuse, your businesses do not think like that. SL's GDP is lesser but per capita it is ahead of TN with people ready to spend money. The moment SL introduce tax on your vehicles your businessmen run towards your gover asking to pressure SLG to reduce the tax. we dont care what sort of importance TN has in india the point is we have an indian business community in support of us.

Most vehicles we import are manufactures in TN. what if SL prohibits that and shift to other sources?
Daily hundreds of traders from TN come to SL bringing textiles and sell their items in colombo. The moement SL tourists were given travel ban to TN, it was the textile traders in TN that got hit most.

Your state might have a large GDP, but at the same time there are large number of small scale businessmen who depend on SL which has no money.

How much politically powerful TN is that is inside India. SL is a seperate country dumbo. Our value is when your own people supported LTTE and became anti SL, GOI was against LTTE and pro SL.

when a beggar on the street wins a lottery or become somewhat economically stable he thinks all the others are below him. That is the problem with you.

It must be mentally difficult to grasp that you are not powerful as much as you think you are!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom