What's new

Tamil Nadu leaders slam SL Navy Chief’s Indian visit

You are like the old aunt who wants to win over her nephews with knick knacks :lol:. What do you think - GOI & TNG is run by jokers? GOI and TN leaders, both leading and opposition, get detailed briefings and discussions on every issue. There are certain places where GOI cannot publicly volte face for certain objectives, same with TN. GOI and TN both articulate their views and are in unison- in both screwing and petting operations. Unlike your blanket thinking, there were times when TN guys saved your A$$ and GOI decided to screw you. :lol:

Good to know GOI and TN do get briefings...

You dont need to tell me, it is obvious GOI brief and discuss SL issues with TN fellows. The point is the influence is not as much as you think. It is rather GOI bending the TN govern according to their own plan. In a quasi federal set up it is not a novelty to brief and have discussions with state politicians. I bet not only TN all the CMs in your country do.

Do you know that SL had troika meetings with Indian government during war where defence sec, presidential advisor, presidential sec of SL and their counter parts met and discussed the issues on a weekly basis? DO you know how to handle TN was a main part of those discussions? Do you know Indian government requested SL to stop use of heavy weaponry during indian election and SL did and started again as soon as it was over. DO you know when K'nidhi started 4 breakfast to lunch fast that Indian gover consulted SL and then tackled it? DO you know SL and India gave media briefings after having consultations with each other?
I will suggest you to read a book and real news sites than depending on gossip centres...

Yeah TN saving SL from india...you have a good sense of humour.

Except TN, India has no reason to have bad relationship with SL. India knows that and SL knows that. That is why we support India to manage TN.

As i said before TN politicians and some (like you here) have a need to become important when it comes to SL-Ind dealings. we understand that immaturity. So we let you feel important and that you feel like have a say..so live in your fantasy. we will continue do what we want.

Tch tch tch. I think it was RAW that sounded out your prez that in case of a 'close result' your guy had decided to raid the cookie jar. Somehow coincidentally those 'different reasons' bore fruit right about election results time didn't it? It could never have been for a coup plan because he had become a folk hero in SL after the war. He did start garrisoning the Tamil areas didn't he? If he had gathered power he would have gone back to the old SL, especially on the Tamil issue and India would have repeated headaches on it again. I think I read somewhere that Manmohan Singh himself made a 'friendly call' to Rajapakse.

India didnt like SF not because of any tamil issue or garrissioning SL. but because India considered SF as a pro Pakistani man. Due to dealings with Pakistan and his son in law acting as a media between Pakistani arms deals. SF had good relationship with pakistan. SF have gone to trainings in Pakistan too. It was not about some tamil issue but his pro pakistani nature that mattered.

SF did not become a folk hero surpassing MR. Neither of them are folk heros in SL. SL is not TN where personality worship exist. In SL today you can be a hero, tommorrow a villan. After election, MR arrested SF for stupid reasons and he was in jail for two years. There was no protest or any social unrest because of it. The notion he became a folk hero is your mental construct.

And lastly the military in SL (same as India and any colonial country) is built up with its regiments in a manner where a coup is impossible. SF is a war hero, but he was unpopular in the army. GR too is a war hero..

The things in SL is not what you think. It is beyond your comprehension. Just go and live in your own fantasy world thinking how important you and TN are.

Last edited:
:lol:

You dont need to tell me, it is obvious GOI brief and discuss SL issues with TN fellows. The point is the influence is not as much as you think. It is rather GOI bending the TN govern according to their own plan. In a quasi federal set up it is not a novelty to brief and have discussions with state politicians. I bet not only TN all the CMs in your country do.

Do you know that SL had troika meetings with Indian government during war where defence sec, presidential advisor, presidential sec of SL and their counter parts met and discussed the issues on a weekly basis? DO you know how to handle TN was a main part of those discussions? Do you know Indian government requested SL to stop use of heavy weaponry during indian election and SL did and started again as soon as it was over. DO you know when K'nidhi started 4 breakfast to lunch fast that Indian gover consulted SL and then tackled it? DO you know SL and India gave media briefings after having consultations with each other?
I will suggest you to read a book and real news sites than depending on gossip centres...

Except TN, India has no reason to have bad relationship with SL. India knows that and SL knows that. That is why we support India to manage TN.

As i said before TN politicians and some (like you here) have a need to become important when it comes to SL-Ind dealings. we understand that immaturity. So we let you feel important and that you feel like have a say..so live in your fantasy. we will continue do what we want.

Yeah GOI was BENDING TN :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Lemme get your pearls of wisdom-
The same GOI that depended upon support from DMK was going to BEND TN :lol:. The government that depended upon their support so much that it had to give out Telecom Ministry and top cabinet positions to DMK for survival was thinking of BENDING TN for the sake of an island nation :lol:. If there were weekly briefings it clearly conforms to my POV that India was regularly briefed on how the war was going. 'Managing TN' would most probably, how to keep the public opinion there not too hostile. I can assure you that someone like the chief secy of TN was definitely a part of those discussions.

Lemme ask you- is it your tradition that a person who stands for elections against incumbent president always gets jailed? How come your her Gen Fonseka was suddenly jailed? It conforms clearly to RAW indicating a plot and him being screwed as a result.
Man get off your Lala land. In our country your Defence Secy will typically not be considered higher than a state chief secy.

India didnt like SF not because of any tamil issue or garrissioning SL. but because India considered SF as a pro Pakistani man. Due to dealings with Pakistan and his son in law acting as a media between Pakistani arms deals. SF had good relationship with pakistan. SF have gone to trainings in Pakistan too. It was not about some tamil issue but his pro pakistani nature that mattered.

SF did not become a folk hero surpassing MR. Neither of them are folk heros in SL. SL is not TN where personality worship exist. In SL today you can be a hero, tommorrow a villan. After election, MR arrested SF for stupid reasons and he was in jail for two years. There was no protest or any social unrest because of it. The notion he became a folk hero is your mental construct.

And lastly the military in SL (same as India and any colonial country) is built up with its regiments in a manner where a coup is impossible. SF is a war hero, but he was unpopular in the army. GR too is a war hero..

The things in SL is not what you think. It is beyond your comprehension. Just go and live in your own fantasy world thinking how important you and TN are.

Well he was popular enough to stand for elections. Being 'pro pak' doesn't automatically make him go to jail. Don't be naïve- India was ALWAYS told about crucial moves first. That you were going off with a big war and will India help was asked before you went to Pak. India would obviously not overtly help you but GOI & TN must have decided that an eradication of LTTE might be better. We can't help you but we'd look the other way. Did you know that the port in Humbentota was first offered to India? It was when we rejected it that you went to the Chinese?

Last edited:
[
Lemme get your pearls of wisdom-
The same GOI that depended upon support from DMK was going to BEND TN . The government that depended upon their support so much that it had to give out Telecom Ministry and top cabinet positions to DMK for survival was thinking of BENDING TN for the sake of an island nation . If there were weekly briefings it clearly conforms to my POV that India was regularly briefed on how the war was going. 'Managing TN' would most probably, how to keep the public opinion there not too hostile. I can assure you that someone like the chief secy of TN was definitely a part of those discussions.
A national government offering cabinet portfolios due to electoral considerations and making a state party toe the government’s foreign policy are two different things. Managing the TN is part of making TN toe the indian gover’s line when it comes to SL. That is because Ind-SL relations are much more than a mere TN. The security and commercial interests of your country always counter weigh the anti SL stance of TN. So your central government always manages TN. And we support india for that.
As I said earlier TN fellows live with a need to be pampered and taken seriously. So indian government will pamper your fellows a little and continue their SL policy.
That is why the Modi who threatened SL during his election campaigns in TN after victory toes the same congress line when it comes to SL. Be it BJP or congress indian policy towards SL is the same.
“If there were weekly briefings it clearly conforms to my POV that India was regularly briefed on how the war was going. 'Managing TN' would most probably, how to keep the public opinion there not too hostile”
Of course that is what I am saying managing TN. Why does Indian govern feel they should manage TN when it comes to Ind-SL relations? You say the sole factor in SL-Ind relations is TN and you decide it. If that is the case india would not have to manage TN but let TN decide SL policy. The reality is it is not. It is because of that reason indian central gov manage TN because there are other factors that are important in Indian-SL relations, TN is not the sole factor and it doesn’t depend on TN alone.
No , none from TN participated in ind-SL meetings. Do you really think TN gover fellows can handle a Ind-SL meeting where one main participant was Gotabhaya? Before coming up with such irrational stories learn the meaning of ‘troika meeting’, it means only 3 ppl. The top govern officials of both sides. TN doesn’t come in that.
Lemme ask you- is it your tradition that a person who stands for elections against incumbent president always gets jailed? How come your her Gen Fonseka was suddenly jailed? It conforms clearly to RAW indicating a plot and him being screwed as a result.
Man get off your Lala land. In our country your Defence Secy will typically not be considered higher than a state chief secy.
Had you read a newspaper instead of depending on gossip sites you would have known that. People do not go to jail as a tradition, if you want to have a shot at me do it in a more intelligent way. You have already exposed yourself with stupid controversies. The reason SF was jailed was an illegal transaction in arms dealing. It was pure revenge of MR. Not the nicest way to treat your losing candidate but certainly not your coup version. MR an SF were not fine with each other even before the war.
I know indian gove did not want SF as a president but the coup story you bring is wrong. SL is not a country you can have a coup.
As I understand you lack knowledge on such matters, let me teach you for a coup to be successful there should be outside support for coup leader, massive support among people. When SF was not popular among SL army itself how is he going to stage a military coup? I hope you are not that stupid.
Well he was popular enough to stand for elections. Being 'pro pak' doesn't automatically make him go to jail. Don't be naïve- India was ALWAYS told about crucial moves first. That you were going off with a big war and will India help was asked before you went to Pak. India would obviously not overtly help you but GOI & TN must have decided that an eradication of LTTE might be better. We can't help you but we'd look the other way. Did you know that the port in Humbentota was first offered to India? It was when we rejected it that you went to the Chinese?
SF got votes even in Jaffna and LTTE held areas. That does not mean he is popular there but because people wanted MR ousted. As a person who voted for SF I am telling you do not count the SF’s votes as a measure for his popularity. That is why I say you have no idea about SL politics, SL conflict or SL at all. You are incredibly dumb when it comes to SL. So don’t embarrass yourself further.
Did I tell you he was sent to jail because he was pro pak? India did nt like him because he was pro pak but the reason SF went to jail was MR did not like him. It was a personal issue between two.
Where have I been naïve and said that india was not told about SL’s moves in war front? And india did support SL in war especially diplomatically. Didn’t you read what I said previously. It was me who pointed out that India supported SL in spite of TN and managing TN. GOI had decided of eradicating LTTE is the best but TN was not. Your politicians are not at the level of deciding such issues. GOI has managed the TN. That is why when K’nidhi started 4 hour fast your gov asked SL to do something so they can shut his mouth and manage TN. SL did and India accordingly managed TN and SL finally won the war.
And how does SF or even Hambanthota relate to the topic and your argument? Have I ever said india is not a deciding factor in SL conflict? what I said is your are overestimating the TN’s role in ind-SL relationship. TN is just a thorn in otherwise good SL-Ind relationship. We in SL understand india has to consider India so we support India to manage TN when it comes to SL.
And try to put up an argument properly without depending on emoticons and unrelated SF. That belittles you and your argument.[/quote]

[
A national government offering cabinet portfolios due to electoral considerations and making a state party toe the government’s foreign policy are two different things. Managing the TN is part of making TN toe the indian gover’s line when it comes to SL. That is because Ind-SL relations are much more than a mere TN. The security and commercial interests of your country always counter weigh the anti SL stance of TN. So your central government always manages TN. And we support india for that.
As I said earlier TN fellows live with a need to be pampered and taken seriously. So indian government will pamper your fellows a little and continue their SL policy.
That is why the Modi who threatened SL during his election campaigns in TN after victory toes the same congress line when it comes to SL. Be it BJP or congress indian policy towards SL is the same.
“If there were weekly briefings it clearly conforms to my POV that India was regularly briefed on how the war was going. 'Managing TN' would most probably, how to keep the public opinion there not too hostile”
Of course that is what I am saying managing TN. Why does Indian govern feel they should manage TN when it comes to Ind-SL relations? You say the sole factor in SL-Ind relations is TN and you decide it. If that is the case india would not have to manage TN but let TN decide SL policy. The reality is it is not. It is because of that reason indian central gov manage TN because there are other factors that are important in Indian-SL relations, TN is not the sole factor and it doesn’t depend on TN alone.
No , none from TN participated in ind-SL meetings. Do you really think TN gover fellows can handle a Ind-SL meeting where one main participant was Gotabhaya? Before coming up with such irrational stories learn the meaning of ‘troika meeting’, it means only 3 ppl. The top govern officials of both sides. TN doesn’t come in that.

Had you read a newspaper instead of depending on gossip sites you would have known that. People do not go to jail as a tradition, if you want to have a shot at me do it in a more intelligent way. You have already exposed yourself with stupid controversies. The reason SF was jailed was an illegal transaction in arms dealing. It was pure revenge of MR. Not the nicest way to treat your losing candidate but certainly not your coup version. MR an SF were not fine with each other even before the war.
I know indian gove did not want SF as a president but the coup story you bring is wrong. SL is not a country you can have a coup.
As I understand you lack knowledge on such matters, let me teach you for a coup to be successful there should be outside support for coup leader, massive support among people. When SF was not popular among SL army itself how is he going to stage a military coup? I hope you are not that stupid.

SF got votes even in Jaffna and LTTE held areas. That does not mean he is popular there but because people wanted MR ousted. As a person who voted for SF I am telling you do not count the SF’s votes as a measure for his popularity. That is why I say you have no idea about SL politics, SL conflict or SL at all. You are incredibly dumb when it comes to SL. So don’t embarrass yourself further.
Did I tell you he was sent to jail because he was pro pak? India did nt like him because he was pro pak but the reason SF went to jail was MR did not like him. It was a personal issue between two.
Where have I been naïve and said that india was not told about SL’s moves in war front? And india did support SL in war especially diplomatically. Didn’t you read what I said previously. It was me who pointed out that India supported SL in spite of TN and managing TN. GOI had decided of eradicating LTTE is the best but TN was not. Your politicians are not at the level of deciding such issues. GOI has managed the TN. That is why when K’nidhi started 4 hour fast your gov asked SL to do something so they can shut his mouth and manage TN. SL did and India accordingly managed TN and SL finally won the war.
And how does SF or even Hambanthota relate to the topic and your argument? Have I ever said india is not a deciding factor in SL conflict? what I said is your are overestimating the TN’s role in ind-SL relationship. TN is just a thorn in otherwise good SL-Ind relationship. We in SL understand india has to consider India so we support India to manage TN when it comes to SL.
And try to put up an argument properly without depending on emoticons and unrelated SF. That belittles you and your argument.
[/quote]

Man what kind of pot are you on? Indian CMs DON'T have a tradition of toing governor's line, including, mr Narendra Modi himself. Manmohan Singh was virtually paralysed for 2 years fearing that DMK will pull support because of 3G.In the end that paralysis cost him his govt. TN is a VERY VERY powerful state and no, you are not more important to India than TN is. Hell your intersts are nothing to GOI in comparison to TN's- not just TN but every Indian state for that matter. At this time Modi will also not do anything to mess up that relationship, he must be hoping against hope that BJP makes inroads there

If you wanna cook up such scenarios in your mind, that's good for you. Doesn't correspond to ground realities. And agin, WRT sarath fonseka, you are free to imagine what you want There too. I don't depend upon 'gossp sites'. I'm generally very well read. Come to India and present these theories, people will laugh at you.

Sri Lanka : Sri Lankan Navy Commander to leave for India tomorrow on an official visit
Oct 25, Colombo: Sri Lanka Navy Commander Vice Admiral Jayantha Perera will leave for India tomorrow on a five-day visit Navy Media Spokesman Commander Kosala Warnakulasuriya said.

The Spokesman said that the Navy Commander will leave for India on an invitation extended to him by his Indian counterpart.

Sri Lankan Navy Commander's visit to India comes on the heels of Sri Lankan Defense Secretary Gotabhaya Rajapaksa's meeting with the Indian Defense Minister Arun Jaitley on Monday (October 20) in New Delhi.

Commander Warnakulasuriya said following the visit of the Navy Commander to India, the Sri Lanka Navy will purchase two naval ships from India.

India is reportedly planning to supply two naval offshore patrol vessels and other military equipment to Sri Lanka.

Officials of the Sri Lanka Navy and Indian Navy will also participate in discussions to further strengthen bilateral ties between both Navies.

Man what kind of pot are you on? Indian CMs DON'T have a tradition of toing governor's line, including, mr Narendra Modi himself. Manmohan Singh was virtually paralysed for 2 years fearing that DMK will pull support because of 3G.In the end that paralysis cost him his govt. TN is a VERY VERY powerful state and no, you are not more important to India than TN is. Hell your intersts are nothing to GOI in comparison to TN's- not just TN but every Indian state for that matter. At this time Modi will also not do anything to mess up that relationship, he must be hoping against hope that BJP makes inroads there

If you wanna cook up such scenarios in your mind, that's good for you. Doesn't correspond to ground realities. And agin, WRT sarath fonseka, you are free to imagine what you want There too. I don't depend upon 'gossp sites'. I'm generally very well read. Come to India and present these theories, people will laugh at you.

You dont need to get agitated after learning how the GOI and SLG deceived your TN politicians. How the GOI controls the states in india and whether they toe the GOI's line is least important to me. But what is important to me is TN concerns is not the driving forces in GOI when it comes to SL relations.
One doesnt need special mention to understand that TN is more important. What is TN? a state within india and what is SL a whole external country. I think you have forgotten what lead to our debate in the first place. Your mention that TN is the sole decider and should be the sole decider of the direction of SL-Ind relations. So i just showed you why it is not and how it has not been so in the past.

I dont care whether TN is important or not, but when it comes to SL-Ind relations TN is only one component. It is this 'only one' part that you are miserably failing to understand.

Of course you know about SL than a person living in SL who is much aware of dealings in SL. Do you really think you are aware of ground situ in SL than i do? DO you think whatever you read is what has the truth about SL?

In 2010 MR won by 20 lakhs...If you want to think if not for RAW, SF would have staged a militaary coup that too being unpopular in military? SL is not a country you can have a successful coup.

And go and learn about how coups were done in the past. There is no way a coup to be succesful without outside support which SF didnr had.

And seriously do you think you have more knowhow on SL than i do? Seriously change the stuff you read!

You dont need to get agitated after learning how the GOI and SLG deceived your TN politicians. How the GOI controls the states in india and whether they toe the GOI's line is least important to me. But what is important to me is TN concerns is not the driving forces in GOI when it comes to SL relations.
One doesnt need special mention to understand that TN is more important. What is TN? a state within india and what is SL a whole external country. I think you have forgotten what lead to our debate in the first place. Your mention that TN is the sole decider and should be the sole decider of the direction of SL-Ind relations. So i just showed you why it is not and how it has not been so in the past.

I dont care whether TN is important or not, but when it comes to SL-Ind relations TN is only one component. It is this 'only one' part that you are miserably failing to understand.

Of course you know about SL than a person living in SL who is much aware of dealings in SL. Do you really think you are aware of ground situ in SL than i do? DO you think whatever you read is what has the truth about SL?

In 2010 MR won by 20 lakhs...If you want to think if not for RAW, SF would have staged a militaary coup that too being unpopular in military? SL is not a country you can have a successful coup.

And go and learn about how coups were done in the past. There is no way a coup to be succesful without outside support which SF didnr had.

And seriously do you think you have more knowhow on SL than i do? Seriously change the stuff you read!

Phew pot-smoker. For the last time SL WILL NEVER match TN in Indian politics. It is an INDIAN state, one of the biggest economies in the region, generates hundreds of billions on $$ in revenues every year, has a lot of MPs in the centre and TN politicians are usually in the top cabinet positions. Under MMS Chidambaram was both Finance Minister and Home Minister- both are 'big 4 ministries- top 4 jobs in the country. What exactly has SL to counter this? Do you generate hundreds of billions in tax revs? Do you have the ability to be in big 4 jobs? You are nothing to the centre. And as far as the coup is concerned, several SL politicians tangentially confirmed it, it was right of Rajapakse not to disgrace an army general who was I involved in the most historic battle of your history.

Phew pot-smoker. For the last time SL WILL NEVER match TN in Indian politics. It is an INDIAN state, one of the biggest economies in the region, generates hundreds of billions on $$ in revenues every year, has a lot of MPs in the centre and TN politicians are usually in the top cabinet positions. Under MMS Chidambaram was both Finance Minister and Home Minister- both are 'big 4 ministries- top 4 jobs in the country. What exactly has SL to counter this? Do you generate hundreds of billions in tax revs? Do you have the ability to be in big 4 jobs? You are nothing to the centre. And as far as the coup is concerned, several SL politicians tangentially confirmed it, it was right of Rajapakse not to disgrace an army general who was I involved in the most historic battle of your history.

Calm down aunty!

troika level meetings, and end of SL war everything happened when your so called chidambarams were a minister.

Why the hell should SL ever match TN in india politics? SL is a different country where india is handled by a foreign ministry. TN is a part of India where your CM is handled by GOI. TN and SL are not comparable. SL-Ind and SL-TN are in two seperate planes. How many of repetitions would you require to get that in your empty skull?

And read where the debate started. then you need not feel so agitated and embarrassed.

why the hell SL need to generate tax revenue for India? LOL ....Are you out of mind?

Rajapaksa did everything to disgrace SF. That is why i always tell you not to comment on things you have no knowledge of. COup story was planted by gover to make their step look moral, but no there was no such coup attempt that was stopped

get real!

Calm down aunty!

troika level meetings, and end of SL war everything happened when your so called chidambarams were a minister.

Why the hell should SL ever match TN in india politics? SL is a different country where india is handled by a foreign ministry. TN is a part of India where your CM is handled by GOI. TN and SL are not comparable. SL-Ind and SL-TN are in two seperate planes. How many of repetitions would you require to get that in your empty skull?

And read where the debate started. then you need not feel so agitated and embarrassed.

why the hell SL need to generate tax revenue for India? LOL ....Are you out of mind?

Rajapaksa did everything to disgrace SF. That is why i always tell you not to comment on things you have no knowledge of. COup story was planted by gover to make their step look moral, but no there was no such coup attempt that was stopped

get real!

Well GRNDMA that means the 'troika meetings' were nothing related to the subject you speak of. I'm not 'embarrassed', I am just AMAZED at your STUPIDITY. You haven't even answered my question, just why the hell should India pay attention to you? You hv no international significance, your economy don't generate 100s of billions in Tax Revs and you don't have 40 MPs in Indian parliament....give me the reason why you are convinced you are supposed to be important?

Well GRNDMA that means the 'troika meetings' were nothing related to the subject you speak of. I'm not 'embarrassed', I am just AMAZED at your STUPIDITY. You haven't even answered my question, just why the hell should India pay attention to you? You hv no international significance, your economy don't generate 100s of billions in Tax Revs and you don't have 40 MPs in Indian parliament....give me the reason why you are convinced you are supposed to be important?
The problem you fail to understand is TN and SL to india are not comparable. These two are in two planes. TN is mere a state of india and SL is a seperate country. And we did not start this debate on who is the most attractive for GOI, whether it is TN or SL. The point of the debate (go and read if you find it impossible to comprehend). was you stated only TN should decide how India-SL relations should go ahead. My point was no it is not and it was not the case in the past.

For god's sake go and read what you yourself wrote previously. I cant waste my time on you.

And how do GOI benefit from the amount of revenue we generate as a country? DO you expect aid from us? How does SL's revenue even remotely associate with india's foreign policy. I think you are bringing rather irrelevant things to hang onto in this conversation because you have nothing left to say.

Howmuch SL- India relationship has evolved and how they managed TN was evident in 2009. I bet India consider SL important in their future power projections in Indian ocean.

idiot!

what is TN? you answered it - It's a state within india and it holds far more importance than any country in the world.

The problem you fail to understand is TN and SL to india are not comparable. These two are in two planes. TN is mere a state of india and SL is a seperate country. And we did not start this debate on who is the most attractive for GOI, whether it is TN or SL. The point of the debate (go and read if you find it impossible to comprehend). was you stated only TN should decide how India-SL relations should go ahead. My point was no it is not and it was not the case in the past.

For god's sake go and read what you yourself wrote previously. I cant waste my time on you.

And how do GOI benefit from the amount of revenue we generate as a country? DO you expect aid from us? How does SL's revenue even remotely associate with india's foreign policy. I think you are bringing rather irrelevant things to hang onto in this conversation because you have nothing left to say.

Howmuch SL- India relationship has evolved and how they managed TN was evident in 2009. I bet India consider SL important in their future power projections in Indian ocean.

idiot!
'Seaparate State' means what you clown? Indian federation can never afford to antagonize a state as important as TN, what do you think rhis is pak where 'centre' takes all decisions? What is your value as a 'separate country'? You're not USA or UK, you are about as important as maldieves. How on earth did you start believing that you have enough influence to make INdian Centre take 'action' against an Indian state is beyond me. Be under no illusions, TN has a big hand in India's policy towards you

what is TN? you answered it - It's a state within india and it holds far more importance than any country in the world.
the point is who questioned it? or how and what is its relevance to the discussion?

These jokers don't get it. They are going in their own political propaganda. According to them there was a 'roika meeting' between India's DEFENCE MINISTER, secy etc. on how to 'Bend' TN. TN police can invade SL today. That's as far as their might, somebody must tell them that.

the point is who questioned it? or how and what is its relevance to the discussion?

It is the crux of the discussion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom