What's new

Tamil Nadu Floods, 270 Dead & the resilient spirit of Chennai

Pointless to discuss with this well know Sinhala fanactic. He is Sinhala version of LTTE fanatic @manlion

His own citizens do not wish to return from India to land of milk and honey Sri Lanka fearing their safety.

Tamil refugees are neither here nor there - The Hindu

I doubt he can comprehend how insulting this is to his nation.
Then sinhala or whatever they are should remember their status their place and their history.

I have zero interest in irrelevant tiny nations like Lanka but chennai is in India and someone will take a dig we will respond.

What goes around comes around.

Tamils were gleeful when Sri Lanka's airport was attacked by the Tamil Tigers.

Now Chennai's airport is submerged under water.
WTF are you getting at you troll? Are you gloating over the misery of thousands of people marooned in Chennai? Shows where you come from. You need to see a psychiatrist.

I was personally in Chennai .

Near the River (JafferKhanpet) .

water level was so high that the water level was above 18 feet .. flooded till two floors in my house.

But we were Normal . Nearby Temples and Mosques were providing foods and shelter irrespective of the religion or anyother basics the youngsters were swimming with the help of water ever they can find and helping people to get out of the flooded areas. (Kalam sir dream came true).

College students were voluntarily providing foods and water bottles to the affected peoples.

No politicians showed up.

politicians who came to spread their propaganda were beaten up . people stood for the people. which was amazing . even street dogs were given food and shelter by the people .

the youngsters were doing an awesome job in chennai.

Chennai will be fine there are lot of people who are helping others in chennai.

I am worried about cuddalore .

water level was so high that the water level was above 18 feet .. flooded till two floors in my house.

But we were Normal . Nearby Temples and Mosques were providing foods and shelter irrespective of the religion or anyother basics the youngsters were swimming with the help of water ever they can find and helping people to get out of the flooded areas. (Kalam sir dream came true).

College students were voluntarily providing foods and water bottles to the affected peoples.

politicians who came to spread their propaganda were beaten up . people stood for the people. which was amazing . even street dogs were given food and shelter by the people .

I really hope one day Tamil makkal can rise beyond these two parties that are two sides of same coin. Hopefully these events will spur some catalyst for real change.

Thanks for sharing your story.

:o:

That area was one of the worst hit, because of the overflow of river.

Good to know, situation is better there

I was there the two times one time in my second floor and second time too .. the water receded and everything looks okayish . people getting back to normal now . There is a huge loss of things , and items in homes and shops .

Lucky to see only students and youngsters relief are being accepted whereas politicians are chased away :D

12301587_10153722012992429_7497367932318822058_n.jpg

Man glad u r safe :) If not for Volunteers situation would have been very bad...
AIADMK worst in self glorification. Now I feel even DMK was way better. We have 2 evils in Tamil Nadu and every election we need to select the lesser evil :(

Man glad u r safe :) If not for Volunteers situation would have been very bad...
AIADMK worst in self glorification. Now I feel even DMK was way better. We have 2 evils in Tamil Nadu and every election we need to select the lesser evil :(

Nope right now the mood in common people is to throw both AIADMK and DMK .

Nope right now the mood in common people is to throw both AIADMK and DMK .

No one cannot. TN elections are about people who have organisations. I see posts on FB on how to make U Sagayam as CM, Sylendra Babu as police minister.
I mean is this even possible? Do people know Sagayam or Babu outside of Madurai, Sivagangai and Chennai?

DMK AND ADMK have built an network in TN. In every village, yes village, there are representatives of them. So who is ur choice? BJP or Congress who dont have a base?

No one cannot. TN elections are about people who have organisations. I see posts on FB on how to make U Sagayam as CM, Sylendra Babu as police minister.
I mean is this even possible? Do people know Sagayam or Babu outside of Madurai, Sivagangai and Chennai?

DMK AND ADMK have built an network in TN. In every village, yes village, there are representatives of them. So who is ur choice? BJP or Congress who dont have a base?

i was speaking about mood not a possibility :P then there is DMDK too .

Back
Top Bottom