What's new

Tamil Nadu Assembly Calls for Probe Into Sri Lanka's Alleged War Crimes

You have proven your zero knowledge about Srilankan politics. There is no difference on Rajapakshe or Ranil.Country's policies do not change by a change of a PM or President; Srilanka was never an ally to India. Hope you remember who they supported on Indo Pak war.

I am not against the project anyways :) To connect India with Srilanka you can only connect it from Tamilnad not from Kerala. There is no way Tamilnad govt going to give go ahead for this project.

You Squeeze where you've to then the policy would change... In sri lanka there's no Anti-India Government now.. use the best opportunities to reduce the heat between the countries... And you need to Understand there's no permanent ally or Enemies... we're engaging friendly with the same US who came to invade us.

I don't know about it... but TN politicians are too predictable... with pro government in SriLanka i don't see the reason TN governemt blocking this project.. if they're blocking then some insane MLA or MP would have already raised the voice against the project

after all the terrorism they did , and now finished , the Sri Lanka government did not lower themselves to them
instead send to rehab and looking way to integrate the whole country to greater good

The problem is that when you finished the terrorits , you guys finished a lot of Civilians. For other indian folks if you guys do not understand the problem, its like you kill most of the civilians in north east just to eliminate a few thousand Naxals.

May be this bill passed in TN assembly is political. But I support the cause that it should be probed. If this was ordered by Rajapakshe or his puppet Military , they should be tried. Its very sad that both India and China trying to woo them for so called dipomatic reasons and indirectly supporting the genocide.

You Squeeze where you've to then the policy would change... In sri lanka there's no Anti-India Government now.. use the best opportunities to reduce the heat between the countries... And you need to Understand there's no permanent ally or Enemies... we're engaging friendly with the same US who came to invade us.

I don't know about it... but TN politicians are too predictable... with pro government in SriLanka i don't see the reason TN governemt blocking this project.. if they're blocking then some insane MLA or MP would have already raised the voice against the project

See there is no change in the policy from India to Srilanka . Its all same how it was when Congress was present. Its just that during the last tenure their president got money from China and India thats it. Right now significance of Tamilnad voice in central government policy is zero.

And in tamilnad Srilankan tamil issue is zero factor when it comes to election,Thats how Pro Srilankan leader is Tamilnad's CM. There are only two chief politicians in Tamilnad. Both of them are very matured to an extent that you can never predict them :)

And I am not against Srilanka or India's relationship with Srilanka. As a human being this is my opinion that any genocide any where in world should be stopped!

The problem is that when you finished the terrorits , you guys finished a lot of Civilians. For other indian folks if you guys do not understand the problem, its like you kill most of the civilians in north east just to eliminate a few thousand Naxals.

May be this bill passed in TN assembly is political. But I support the cause that it should be probed. If this was ordered by Rajapakshe or his puppet Military , they should be tried. Its very sad that both India and China trying to woo them for so called dipomatic reasons and indirectly supporting the genocide.

First of all.. There was no genocide, Even the UNHRC acknowledges that.. Just because you throw a certain word around does'nt make it true.. Second UN alleged 40,000 civilians killed and that without a basis, Most were human shields.. There are close to 3 million Sri Lankans of Tamil origin in the country.. Over 50% live outside the conflict zone in a multi cultural environment quite opposite to Tamils in mono ethnic Tamil Nadu.. So it's a joke to compare ethnic cleansing to what happened at the end of the conflict.. Where the SL army had to fight tooth and nail against
LTTE that forcefully conscripted women and Children as human bombs.. If the SL forces wanted to kill civilians as a policy none of the 300,000 herded in as human shields by the LTTE would not have come out alive.. Again repeating lies wont make it true

If war crimes happened as alleged by the UNHRC by individuals and rogue elements.. The Lankan authorities will investigate them and bring perpetrators to justice.. To which the US and the rest of the world has agreed to.. Jokers in TN legislature has no say in it and never will.. Best they look in to the miseries of thier own citizens

Last edited:
See there is no change in the policy from India to Srilanka . Its all same how it was when Congress was present. Its just that during the last tenure their president got money from China and India thats it. Right now significance of Tamilnad voice in central government policy is zero.

And in tamilnad Srilankan tamil issue is zero factor when it comes to election,Thats how Pro Srilankan leader is Tamilnad's CM. There are only two chief politicians in Tamilnad. Both of them are very matured to an extent that you can never predict them :)

And I am not against Srilanka or India's relationship with Srilanka. As a human being this is my opinion that any genocide any where in world should be stopped!

Of course there's a change.. Who created LTTE??? We were against Sri Lanka policies the same way sri lanka was against our policies... No When congress was there, it was worst than what is today.. Congress made them go in the hands of China with a f'ed up foreign policy towards Srilank that threatened our national security. If India was friendly towards Lanka then why would they to go Chinese??? Its Zero becasue they're not in any position to force or dictate terms to central government.

Really.... plz stop kidding.. Srilankan-Tamil Issue is a big factor in TN to get Vote banks.... leave Jaya.. but there're some minor parties, these are worst people.........Come on.. Karuna is the biggest one of them to start use this issue for votes and Don't let me start on Viko and another guy with a mustache(don't remember his name)

Whats the point in making the road/tunnel between tamil nadu and srilanka? What tamil nadu and srilanka has to gain, when both are very hostile towards the other? Is this nonsense introduced to stop sethu samudra project from demolishing the adam bridge by hindutvadis?

First of all.. There was no genocide, Even the UNHRC acknowledges that.. Just because you throw a certain word around does'nt make it true.. Second UN alleged 40,000 civilians killed and that without a basis, Most were human shields.. There are close to 3 million Sri Lankans of Tamil origin in the country.. Over 50% live outside the conflict zone in a multi cultural environment quite opposite to Tamils in mono ethnic Tamil Nadu.. So it's a joke to compare ethnic cleansing to what happened at the end of the conflict.. Where the SL army had to fight tooth and nail against
LTTE that forcefully conscripted women and Children as human bombs.. If the SL forces wanted to kill civilians as a policy none of the 300,000 herded in as human shields by the LTTE would not have come out alive.. Again repeating lies wont make it true

If war crimes happened as alleged by the UNHRC by individuals and rogue elements.. The Lankan authorities will investigate them and bring perpetrators to justice.. To which the US and the rest of the world has agreed to.. Jokers in TN legislature has no say in it and never will.. Best they look in to the miseries of thier own citizens

Stop lying! You are one of the coutries who don't even treat all civilians equally. Dont jump around fooling the people. Still your prseidents promsing equal rights for Tamils.This is my last post in this thread.

One more message to all - Try inclusive growth , let it be a country or your home. If not we all will fail.

Whats the point in making the road/tunnel between tamil nadu and srilanka? What tamil nadu and srilanka has to gain, when both are very hostile towards the other? Is this nonsense introduced to stop sethu samudra project from demolishing the adam bridge by hindutvadis?

Connectivity is mainly for trade...both nations economy is expanding in a rapid level.. in a long run this will be a good investment and this project will be connected to BBIN

Isn't jaya against sethu project??

Connectivity is mainly for trade...both nations economy is expanding in a rapid level.. in a long run this will be a good investment and this project will be connected to BBIN

Isn't jaya against sethu project??
Jaya isn't against the project. She prefers the alternate route excluding adam bridge.

Trade will flourish when relationship between tamil nadu and srilanka becomes normal. Until then no use of this road and tunnel. People are not even allowing srilankans to come here, and you are expecting trade using this road.

Sethu samudram project is more important for tamil nadu than this road, it will reduce the travel time and more than that tuticorin will become a major port in the southern Tamil Nadu.

Last edited:
Stop lying! You are one of the coutries who don't even treat all civilians equally. Dont jump around fooling the people. Still your prseidents promsing equal rights for Tamils.This is my last post in this thread.

One more message to all - Try inclusive growth , let it be a country or your home. If not we all will fail.

Plz do tell me what Ly you found??? that India didn't create LTTE??? Its our policies that let loose the grip on Lanka..

Yeah.. The absolute truth is what the TN jokers have been baying on and on for thier political survival.. Again just because you throw hissy fits crying genocide, It does'nt become the the truth.. Neither the UN nor the world including India acknowledges that

Nobody believes your fantasies.. Stop pretending to be a expert on Sri Lanka, Stick to TN comedies, Because you have no say what so ever on this subject.. Keep your two cents, Aint worth it

Do you even know whats the Srilankan Tamil Issue? If there was a genocide why not probe it? Ane one more thing
"Nitin Gadkari, Sri Lankan PM discuss $5.19 billion India-Lanka road project, underwater tunnel!!

This is only a dream. I would want to see the murderers to be punished.

UNHRC said what happened in SL does not count as a "Genocide"

1) we are not Russia.
2) we invaded their country.
3) don't be a emotional fool.

UNHRC said what happened in SL does not count as a "Genocide"

in a war bad things happen civilian died both side which is sad
when i left Srilanka it was the war started bombing violence suddenly flared up
it is a nice country and nice people
some are not happy with it what happen in Srilanka the Gov won the war ended
now ppl can go around freely and not to worry abt the violence peace at last
there people who want s to manipulate few civilian death to many and trying to turn the tide again
things could end up in violence again and other people will try to gain from it

in a war bad things happen civilian died both side which is sad
when i left Srilanka it was the war started bombing violence suddenly flared up
it is a nice country and nice people
some are not happy with it what happen in Srilanka the Gov won the war ended
now ppl can go around freely and not to worry abt the violence peace at last
there people who want s to manipulate few civilian death to many and trying to turn the tide again
things could end up in violence again and other people will try to gain from it

That explains why you sport the Lankan flag.. nice.. :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom