What's new

Talks on with US for EDA including M109 self propelled guns.

Rafi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Talks on with US for EDA including M109 self propelled guns

The DoD and the Pentagon are about to release a big package for the Pak Armed Forces, this will include a large number of self propelled guns, the numbers being negotiated, are substantial also include targeting systems.

The DoD and the Pentagon are about to release a big package for the Pak Armed Forces, this will include a large number of self propelled guns, the numbers being negotiated, are substantial also include targeting systems.
Rafi sb is there r more new F 16s r on the table ?plz dont put dhotis on fire they already got slap from yanks with all finger print on theior face .according to Haris DS ash carter with DSD plus CJS Dunsford r coming islamabad today or tommorow its heavyduty visiting ppl from pentagon .

Source? And who's paying the freight?

i hope to see M 777s and M109 A7 howitzers in Pakistan colours.

A bit off topic, It is on the net that Pakistan procured turkish panters 155mm artillery systems under TOT. Agreement. Are more panters being produced? If yes, then m 777s, panters and m109 a7s will considerably improve our artillery arsenal.

i hope to see M 777s and M109 A7 howitzers in Pakistan colours.

A bit off topic, It is on the net that Pakistan procured turkish panters 155mm artillery systems under TOT. Agreement. Are more panters being produced? If yes, then m 777s, panters and m109 a7s will considerably improve our artillery arsenal.
Dont think US will give A7 to Pak
I think these will be the A5 models

Dont think US will give A7 to Pak
I think these will be the A5 models
why not they sold us F 16 blk 52 with AH 1Z COBRAS A 7 sp is possible its EDA stock so it will be free could be more used F 16s as well lets see Ash Carter is coming islamabad things r moving very fast pace now

Source? And who's paying the freight?
Dont worry it wont stuck due to frieght chargs will be quick as possible

why not they sold us F 16 blk 52 with AH 1Z COBRAS A 7 sp is possible its EDA stock so it will be free could be more used F 16s as well lets see Ash Carter is coming islamabad things r moving very fast pace now

Because there is equipment better than the versions given to Pakistan.

Because there is equipment better than the versions given to Pakistan.
But nothing is better than a free lunch dont u think?even A5 or A7 free meant free both fire shell with same accuracy

Didn't Pakistan initially request Apaches?
They offered at wet lease Apachi is expensive and very expensive to maintain zulu cobras were way to go when we have same system running in armed forces in shape of AH 1F

Back
Top Bottom