What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool story, Now please explain how these two responses of yours do anything for the topic at hand ... Infact what you were posting was so beyond logic ... I found that post especially quite impressive the "scenario 2" of yours in which India wipes Pakistan off the map using nukes after Pakistan initiates a conflict through something like 26/11 ..

The irony of the situation being, Pakistan, according to your own Indian claims has done that twice in the last decade alone ... (26/11 & parliment attacks) and yet your here yapping about how your gonna do this and that ... but when push comes to shove you suddenly lose your nerve ... your politicians come up and say that we're going to make an example out of this and yet the result is the same ... still awaiting those surgical strikes ...

Coming to the topic -- please do enlighten us on which Pakistani source claimed the SU-35 talks .. ?? --- After the MMRCA selection ended with Rafale being shortlisted, there were talks from the RUSSIAN side about the consideration of selling us the Mig-35 ... Just a month ago it was Ilya Kranik, a RUSSIAN expert who declared that PAF was considered amongst the potential customers for SU-35 ... and now it is again the RUSSIAN FM who is talking about the SU-35 for PAF ..

So as far as we're concerned we haven't even officially given an input on the whole rumors ... the only close thing was Kaiser Tufail explaining the NEED for a heavy platform ... so instead of going on with the "hahaha ... dream on" posts that you were posting yesterday or the personal insults your spewing now ... which BTW i have reported you for ... be a little more productive and try to contribute positively to the forum ...

Your fan boys started multiple threads regarding the Su 35.. asif u are getting them tomorrow for free... i have from the start said that it is nothing but a Russian gimmick to try and get india's attention back to the Indo-Russian FGFA.

As for the personal insults that u think i was spewing... i did so in retaliation.. please check ur own buddies... if they taunt me, so will i.. besides, we are not 5 graders (or atleast i hope for u) that we will take offence of small things and start rattling the Mods every now and then. (yesterday some guys had a problem cz i was using ALL CAPS... even when i said that i was simultaneously working on a separate project, i was told "no excuses"... lol.. i mean, was i even giving an excuse???!!? i was merely TELLING that i WONT be able to shift from ALL CAPS cs i cant keep changing from one doc to another....phewwwwww..... i mean.. if ur patience is soo short, and u are so easily offended then dont come to social networking sites, or people will offend u even if they sneeze!!
i haven't used any foul language anywhere to anyone.. but if u think u can provoke me and feel cool about it, then let me assure u that i am not someone who will let u derive that pleasure at all ("still waiting for surgical strikes" by YOU today.. and yesterday some guy was warmongering implying that a nuclear war was inevitable.. when i went into the two scenarios, essentially meaning that ANY Nuclear war will be a Nuclear Holocaust. )
Please do your research before pretending to be the jury..
THIS, Again is NOT in topic because YOU have asked me questions.. Dont ask questions which are not related to the topic!! it wastes time and energy

Cool story, Now please explain how these two responses of yours do anything for the topic at hand ... Infact what you were posting was quite beyond logic ... I found that post especially quite impressive the "scenario 2" of yours in which India wipes Pakistan off the map using nukes after Pakistan initiates a conflict through something like 26/11 ..

The irony of the situation being, Pakistan, according to your own Indian claims has done that twice in the last decade alone ... (26/11 & parliment attacks) and yet your here yapping about how your gonna do this and that ... but when push comes to shove you suddenly lose your nerve ... your politicians come up and say that we're going to make an example out of this yada yada yada ... and yet the result is the same ... still awaiting those surgical strikes ...

Coming to the topic -- please do enlighten us on which Pakistani source claimed the SU-35 talks .. ?? --- After the MMRCA selection ended with Rafale being shortlisted, there were talks from the RUSSIAN side about the consideration of selling us the Mig-35 ... Just a month ago it was Ilya Kranik, a RUSSIAN expert who declared that PAF was considered amongst the potential customers for SU-35 ... and now it is again the RUSSIAN FM who is talking about the SU-35 for PAF ..

So as far as we're concerned we haven't even officially given an input on the rumors ... the only close thing was Kaiser Tufail explaining the NEED for a heavy platform ... so instead of going on with the "hahaha ... dream on" posts that you were posting yesterday or the personal insults your spewing now ... which BTW i have reported you for ... be a little more productive and try to contribute positively to the forum ...
... And for the benefit of your Vocabulary, "Myopic" is not an insult, it means short sightedness.. and anyone who gets affected by ALL CAPS thinking "oh.. the guy is using All Caps.. its rude.." and fails to see the Content of the Argument being presented, is ideologically.. and in the best of my understanding.. Myopic..
ps: and thanks for appreciating the "story" dud..

we're not getting SU 35. Hope Indians will now sleep well
haha.. buddy, it was always a long shot.. to be honest.
besides, chinese j31, j10 is a better option for paf.. whenever in u do have it available the in the near future..

Your fan boys started multiple threads regarding the Su 35.. asif u are getting them tomorrow for free... i have from the start said that it is nothing but a Russian gimmick to try and get india's attention back to the Indo-Russian FGFA.

As for the personal insults that u think i was spewing... i did so in retaliation.. please check ur own buddies... if they taunt me, so will i.. besides, we are not 5 graders (or atleast i hope for u) that we will take offence of small things and start rattling the Mods every now and then. (yesterday some guys had a problem cz i was using ALL CAPS... even when i said that i was simultaneously working on a separate project, i was told "no excuses"... lol.. i mean, was i even giving an excuse???!!? i was merely TELLING that i WONT be able to shift from ALL CAPS cs i cant keep changing from one doc to another....phewwwwww..... i mean.. if ur patience is soo short, and u are so easily offended then dont come to social networking sites, or people will offend u even if they sneeze!!
i haven't used any foul language anywhere to anyone.. but if u think u can provoke me and feel cool about it, then let me assure u that i am not someone who will let u derive that pleasure at all ("still waiting for surgical strikes" by YOU today.. and yesterday some guy was warmongering implying that a nuclear war was inevitable.. when i went into the two scenarios, essentially meaning that ANY Nuclear war will be a Nuclear Holocaust. )
Please do your research before pretending to be the jury..
THIS, Again is NOT in topic because YOU have asked me questions.. Dont ask questions which are not related to the topic!! it wastes time and energy

Okay then, lets take a look at those threads in a chronological order ..

Ilya Kramnik Russian military expert call Pakistan potential buyer of SU35

The thread, based on Ilya Kramnik's consideration of PAF being a potential customer of SU-35 ..

Su-35 to Pakistan? Probably Not

This thread was based off the personal opinion of one of the members here --- and was actually suggesting "no SU-35 for PAF" due to a variety of reasons ...

https://defence.pk/threads/talks-for-su-35-mi-35-sales-to-pakistan-are-underway-russian-deputy-fm.396864/

and then this thread was created, because the deputy FM of Russia was quoted as saying such & such ..

PAF Should Go For The F 35---A Coupe De Grace

Lastly, this thread was created because it was on yahoo's news feed and was an analysis done by Dave Majumar of the nationalinterest.org and for a "western" perception of the topic ..

Bottom line out of the 4 threads created, 2 were simply news of a Russian expert and a deputy FM saying all what we've heard .. one was an analysis of a Pakistani on how the SU-35 will NOT be part of the PAF and one was an analysis from the point of view of the west ... So instead of lecturing me on how "fan boys" were posting stuff .. how about you ACTUALLY SEE what was posted in the first place ... I find it ironic that you were the one complaining on how we Pakistanis don't see the content ... and yet ... looky looky ...

Oh, and I would just like to point out that I quite enjoyed on how the point your trying to prove is that we Pakistanis are short on patience ... while writing like a whole paragraph citing the reasons on why you lost yours ... Lastly, as far as you defending the insults you threw out ... just to add to YOUR vocabulary Myopia is also a synonym for narrow mindedness depending upon the context you use it in ... and then saying XYZ is a problem of a "whole nation" is a generalization which is considered bigotry ..

but myopics like u choose to see the "ALL CAPS" and not READ what the content was.. this has always been Pakistan's drawback..

So instead of pretending to be a scholar "writing papers" for "professors" that love their papers in "All CAPS" because they don't have "Myopia" ... how about you pick up the common courtesy of the very same 5th grader that your hoping im not, because we could then actually discuss your one liner argument instead of 3 paragraphs of whining ...

Have a nice day :-):-)

Last edited:
Okay then, lets take a look at those threads in a chronological order ..

Ilya Kramnik Russian military expert call Pakistan potential buyer of SU35

The thread, based on Ilya Kramnik's consideration of PAF being a potential customer of SU-35 ..

Su-35 to Pakistan? Probably Not

This thread was based off the personal opinion of one of the members here --- and was actually suggesting "no SU-35 for PAF" due to a variety of reasons ...

https://defence.pk/threads/talks-for-su-35-mi-35-sales-to-pakistan-are-underway-russian-deputy-fm.396864/

and then this thread was created, because the deputy FM of Russia was quoted as saying such & such ..

PAF Should Go For The F 35---A Coupe De Grace

Lastly, this thread was created because it was on yahoo's news feed and was an analysis done by Dave Majumar of the nationalinterest.org and for a "western" perception of the topic ..

Bottom line out of the 4 threads created, 2 were simply news of a Russian expert and a deputy FM saying all what we've heard .. one was an analysis of a Pakistani on how the SU-35 will NOT be part of the PAF and one was an analysis from the point of view of the west ... So instead of lecturing me on how "fan boys" were posting stuff .. how about you ACTUALLY SEE what was posted in the first place ... I find it ironic that you were the one complaining on how we Pakistanis don't see the content ... and yet ... loooky looky ...

Oh, and I would just like to point out that I quite enjoyed on how the point your trying to prove is that we Pakistanis are short on patience ... while writing like a whole paragraph citing the reasons on why you lost yours ... Lastly, as far as you defending the insults you threw out ... just to add to YOUR vocabulary Myopia is also a synonym for narrow mindedness depending upon the context you use it in ... and then saying XYZ is a problem of a "whole nation" is a generalization which is considered bigotry ..

So instead of pretending to be a scholar "writing papers" for "professors" that love their papers in "All CAPS" because they don't have "Myopia" ... how about you pick up the common courtesy of the very same 5th grader that your hoping im not, because we could then actually discuss your one liner argument instead of 3 paragraphs of whining ...

Have a nice day :-):-)

Dear Master pseudo-scholar,
i would be honest with u.. i really have no inclination to read ur long devoted comment. simply because i have no motivation left to argue with somebody who as too much time at hand and is interisically a hypocrite of the high order.
You told me to stick to the thread, and i replied to you ONLY because i wanted to put my point accross.
Now, u are just trying to induce me to troll like u.
This is NO WHERE related to the tread. so i wont bother to reply, just as i didnt bother to read ur detailed analysis.
Happy trolling! :tdown:

Do humanity a Favour and - :suicide:

Simple fact : where is the money to buy the jets????
the budget allocation for your air force is just over 6 billion USD for the year 2015-2016. Even Two batches of 15 Su35 each will cost u a total of about 2 Billion USD... (WITHOUT weapons, training, maintenance, logistics etc) (unit price of 1 Su35 is 65million) . Even if u get a modest credit line and spread the finance for 5-7 years, U will hold up about 10% of your TOTAL BUDGETED CAPITAL OUTLAY.. every year for the next 5-7 YEARS.

And this is not to mention that PAF has ambitious plans to Modernise its F-16 fleet, Upgrade the JF 17, induct AWACs, build & develop more Drones, Replace old 3rd generation fleet of more than 200 fighters, Upgrade Bases and Radar Installations. . and then of course also pay the salaries to all personnel, ground maintenance, pilots, etc, etc..
So My dearest fella , where is the Money....??????
First you were trying hard to convince us , that there is no official word from Moscow ?lol
Well you forgot the title of the thread ?Lol
You & many more of our indian fan boys ,couldn't accept or understand the very reason why its coming now ?
Its because of the huge investment of pak-china economic corridor ?
Go learn about it , what is it ?
Then understand that its Chinese who , wants to protect their future investment & the new world order which they are about to explode ?
Russia with its military technology & might is a corner stone , financial base is controlled by Chinese & land routes is under pakistan ?
Mix of all that , will change the history & the MAPS at least in midleast ?
Do you get , who is the financial father of the plan ?
No you won't ?lol
Cause like all of the Indian geniuses you forget to add China ,s decades old role in mentaning Pakistan,s military in ready to go position ?
So dear friend , our budget may looks tiny but our secret financier has the worlds largest USD reserves ?
Stop worrying about our budget & let's be happy & say well come SU-35 to Pakistan ?

I wrote the article. Before calling the article a joke, try addressing the reality that there hasn't even been one verifiable statement proving that talks are taking place. All we have is a Russian official's alleged statement being conveyed to us by just one media source, one. Nothing else. Not only that, but from past precedent (of PAF acquisitions), we know that whenever the PAF is indeed in talks over something, it actually announces it, even in the early stages. All this stuff about China's experience maintaining Flankers and CPEC helping to fund it (when in reality it is a series of investments in economic projects and infrastructure, not military assistance) is irrelevant and worse than speculation. Honest speculation and analyses are great, it lets us broaden our horizons and consider many possibilities, but don't be dishonest and suggest your hypothetical viewpoint is in any way true. You're doing a disservice to all the people who truly do want to see the Su-35 in PAF colours.

If talks are taking place or if PAF is actually interested, then prove it. Until then, speculate away, but refrain from calling myself or others stupid for maintaining views that are in disagreement with yours. You're free to live in your fantasy, just don't interfere with everyone else's reality. Thanks.
Problem is if there was really nothing in the pipe like what Russian FM said then , why the whole dam Indian media is dying to deny it ?
Some times its hard to face the reality cause its not in your favour ?
If for you Russian deputy FM is not a responsible official then , I think its the fantasy in. Which you are pushing yourself , just to rub off the desperation , & dejection India is about to face , its the total defeat to the Indian aggression with their fake bolly wood prapoganda in the world ?
We loving it ?
Why don't RUSSIAN FM or its MEDIA didn't reported it for srilanka , bangla desh , or Uganda ?
Why its Pakistan & SU -35 ?LOLZZ
Talks are under way its been verified by Russian FM now please come out.of your fake denying fantasy world & accept it as the fact ?

agree with you but Russia will have to decide because india is creating pressure on Russia on aircraft sale
Coming soon: Russian Su-35s to Pakistan and American F-35s to India? | Asia Times
the times India can put preasure on Russia are gone ?
If still India screw up ,then 70% of its navy ,90 % if its air force & 50% of its army will be waiting for supplies & spares for 2060 from Russia ?
You think they can do that ? No
Also , Americans still can't fill up their own air force with F35 & still have their allies waiting for that ?
It won't give every F-35its building to India ?
So ,its a win win win for Pakistan Russia & China?
India can't do anything ?anymore they knew it.

PAF Pilots On Sukhoi's Su-30 Flanker Fighter Jet

What do we make out of these pictures, if Pakistan is not seriously considering Su-35s. I could not find any details regarding this and just the photos. Does anyone know about this and can please explain? Since I can not post a link you can probably Google by the string "PAF Pilots On Sukhoi's Su-30 Flanker Fighter Jet". I saw it on Asian Defence Net

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet.jpg

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_.jpg

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_1.jpg

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_2.jpg

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_4.jpg

Not only they makes pics but they were training on that ,& it means SU-35 deal been planned quite a time ago ?
It means also that , our pilots are much fast to learn that ?
Or even they learned it already ?surprise surprise !lolzz

First you were trying hard to convince us , that there is no official word from Moscow ?lol
You & many more of our indian fan boys ,couldn't accept or understand the very reason why its coming now ?
Then understand that its Chinese who , wants to protect their future investment & the new world order which they are about to explode ?
Russia with its military technology & might is a corner stone , financial base is controlled by Chinese & land routes is under pakistan ?
No you won't ?lol
Cause like all of the Indian geniuses you forget to add China ,s decades old role in mentaning Pakistan,s military in ready to go position ?
So dear friend , our budget may looks tiny but our secret financier has the worlds largest USD reserves ?
Stop worrying about our budget & let's be happy & say well come SU-35 to Pakistan ?

Dear Batmanforever/ Darkknightreturns/ Batman&Robin:
Anyone can name any thread as anything.. Even "Pakistan overthrows USA to become superpower".. it is JUST a thread started by someone like u or me.. Nothing Official asyet as far as the su 35 is concerned. mi-35 YES, but nothing on su35.. acceptance nor denial from either of the spokesperson from the two govts. At most, the media houses have been speculating that "negotiations are under-way". and for what i understand, this su35 is a rumour, the real deal under negotiation is the mi 35 chopper. Now keeping this aside, the fact also is that Pakistan cant afford the fighters, and no other country will sponsor it for u, neither China and definitely NOT Russia ( India wont allow the deal.. anyone who is aware of the geo politics is aware of it)
China has been ur close partner, but if u see , then Pakistan is a market for Chinese military hardware. if china "funds" su35 for u, then it will give u a plane at par with itself.. something, it hasnt done with Pakistan even with the J 10 as of now.
china will give soft loans to Pakistan, but to buy more jf 17's or maybe when it offers j10's (3-5 years from now). this way, it can keep its own factories running, while also keeping a higher hand to Pakistan (as a friend, ally and more importantly a "Provider"), in exchange for military bases to protect its own interests in the central Asia in pretext of "training PAf" or as a small joint command in the central Asia. Everything is Just business at the en of the day. Quid-pro-quo.. nothing else!

Anyone can name any thread as anything.. Even "Pakistan overthrows USA to become superpower".. it is JUST a thread started by someone like u or me.. Nothing Official asyet as far as the su 35 is concerned. mi-35 YES, but nothing on su35.. acceptance nor denial from either of the spokesperson from the two govts. At most, the media houses have been speculating that "negotiations are under-way". and for what i understand, this su35 is a rumour, the real deal under negotiation is the mi 35 chopper. Now keeping this aside, the fact also is that Pakistan cant afford the fighters, and no other country will sponsor it for u, neither China and definitely NOT Russia ( India wont allow the deal.. anyone who is aware of the geo politics is aware of it)
China has been ur close partner, but if u see , then Pakistan is a market for Chinese military hardware. if china "funds" su35 for u, then it will give u a plane at par with itself.. something, it hasnt done with Pakistan even with the J 10 as of now.
china will give soft loans to Pakistan, but to buy more jf 17's or maybe when it offers j10's (3-5 years from now). this way, it can keep its own factories running, while also keeping a higher hand to Pakistan (as a friend, ally and more importantly a "Provider"), in exchange for military bases to protect its own interests in the central Asia in pretext of "training PAf" or as a small joint command in the central Asia. Everything is Just business at the en of the day. Quid-pro-quo.. nothing else!
Is it any of your business?

No you won't ?lol

and if Pakistan wants to really live to its full potential, then it has to loose this mentality that someone will be your Provider.. see how things went down south when decades old ally - America- turned away from u..??
like Einstein said - "doing the same thing over and over, in the same way, and expecting the different result each time.. is insanity" DON'T REPETE YOUR PAST MISTAKES... WITH CHINA...

TH
THIS IS A DEFENCE FORUM... SO THOUGH IT AINT ANY OF My business.. or Yours asthat matter (unless u are a PAF pilot.). but since, i am a defence enthusiast, any military hardware does become my business .. (even though i dont make money off it as yet ;-) )

and i would really appreciate if u speak in context of the thread or counter my argument with your logic and reason. .. there are people who get upset quite fast on this forum, if u soo much soo even sneeze out of topic.. soo lets keep on the topic!!

Problem is if there was really nothing in the pipe like what Russian FM said then , why the whole dam Indian media is dying to deny it ?
Some times its hard to face the reality cause its not in your favour ?
If for you Russian deputy FM is not a responsible official then , I think its the fantasy in. Which you are pushing yourself , just to rub off the desperation , & dejection India is about to face , its the total defeat to the Indian aggression with their fake bolly wood prapoganda in the world ?
We loving it ?
Why don't RUSSIAN FM or its MEDIA didn't reported it for srilanka , bangla desh , or Uganda ?
Why its Pakistan & SU -35 ?LOLZZ
Talks are under way its been verified by Russian FM now please come out.of your fake denying fantasy world & accept it as the fact ?

the times India can put preasure on Russia are gone ?
If still India screw up ,then 70% of its navy ,90 % if its air force & 50% of its army will be waiting for supplies & spares for 2060 from Russia ?
You think they can do that ? No
Also , Americans still can't fill up their own air force with F35 & still have their allies waiting for that ?
It won't give every F-35its building to India ?
So ,its a win win win for Pakistan Russia & China?
India can't do anything ?anymore they knew it.

My friend there is 100's of recent Russian articles that India is interested in this or that and China is set to buy the SU-35 immediately. The bigger picture is Russia is needing $$ as their economy is in deep trouble so they are mounting a PR media campaign.

Russia's Rosneft to sell 15 pct stake in Vankor to India's ONGC| Reuters

Russia-India ties are strong as ever and more so now they really need their friends in these dire times.

Russian FM isnt is a Russian govt official ?
Height of denial ?or the raw indian desperation ?lol
Come out of that creepy market mentality , relationships of nations doesn't belong to any market economy ?
China & Pakistan are million times deeper then you think & its not based only on the business ?
If that was the case China must be begging to.India ?lolzz

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet.jpg

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_.jpg

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_1.jpg

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_2.jpg

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_4.jpg

Not only they makes pics but they were training on that ,& it means SU-35 deal been planned quite a time ago ?
It means also that , our pilots are much fast to learn that ?
Or even they learned it already ?surprise surprise !lolzz

Actually it makes a lot of sense in the current global political scenario that the PAF must seriously be looking forward to add heavies to it's inventory. And with these pictures we can also derive that the China is supporting PAF in this decision. I would take Russian Deputy FM's statement a bit too seriously since Gwadar and Economic Corridor Project will not only be important for China but also for the Russia while it is a threat for Indian and GCC economies.
China is also interested in acquiring these birds, and that too not for having them in the inventory only but to be able to reverse engineer the technology. Since they will not be purchasing as many as the Russians may want them to, a good deal would be that the numbers are hyped up by adding another buyer in the deal. Also because China has nothing potent enough to offer to PAF to plug the balance gap, they I am very sure are considering to help Pakistan get these babies. JF 17s are no alternate to Su-35s and not any other plane that China can offer in the near future. I see everything going in the favour of PAF purchasing Su35s

My friend there is 100's of recent Russian articles that India is interested in this or that and China is set to buy the SU-35 immediately. The bigger picture is Russia is needing $$ as their economy is in deep trouble so they are mounting a PR media campaign.

Russia-India ties are strong as ever and more so now they really need their friends in these dire times.
Never any Russian FM ever gave any statement on any of the. Disscuaed issue ?

Never any Russian FM ever gave any statement on any of the. Disscuaed issue ?

& you think India has more money then China to invest or support Russia ?funny ?lolzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom