What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians will never swallow any bitter truth when it comes to pakistan, thats why once a wise man said..when ten indians stand in a single file ear to ear, do you know what they make...a wind tunnel.

oh yea.. mahabharat is'nt part of the thread, so it Must be dropped... But the marital - bedroom analogies are DEFINITELY a part of the thread.. so lets keep calling india as an old fat lady and term your own country as the sultry, characterless woman?! **PICTURE PERFECT**:offpost:
Sorry to bust your small buble , it all started with a post if Indian just try to look pages of the thread ?
We don't use stupid & cluless stories to define our country or the beast SU-35 , which we get & set the dam Indian air force shocked up ?

Sorry to bust your small buble , it all started with a post if Indian just try to look pages of the thread ?
We don't use stupid & cluless stories to define our country or the beast SU-35 , which we get & set the dam Indian air force shocked up ?
AWESOME@! So some stupid fella trolled a defence page with lame stories and you guys instead of ignoring him or shutting him down, decided to take it forward. but mahabarat k mention pe u decided to pull the guy up?? Selective reasoning it seems... and even this conversation has gone off the topic so i wouldn't pursue it further.. just wanted to bring this to everyones attention..
otherwise , i agree with you.. lets stick to the tread!!

AWESOME@! So some stupid fella trolled a defence page with lame stories and you guys instead of ignoring him or shutting him down, decided to take it forward. but mahabarat k mention pe u decided to pull the guy up?? Selective reasoning it seems... and even this conversation has gone off the topic so i wouldn't pursue it further.. just wanted to bring this to everyones attention..
otherwise , i agree with you.. lets stick to the tread!!

And for the "Beast Su35".. its still an unofficial word of mouth.. dont get too excited soo quick... chances are that you wont even be made this in reality... and if made.. ur economy wont be able to afford it.. realistically.

Yes. you are correct in that the Handsome guy (Russia) is dating two beautiful girls who also happen to be half sisters (China and Pakistan) in front of his wife (India).
Actually china is a husband of Russia and india is a step sister of Russia and Pakistan is a brother of china. Russia wants to leave her sister because her sister (India) wants to marry with her Enemy (USA) :kiss3:
Russia, China and Pakistan: An Emerging New Axis? | The Diplomat

no wonder your films never work.... soo limited in your imagination... husband.. wife... god.. be men for once.. and talk on the topic!!!:feminist::offtopic:
Last night you was pressing your opinion upon us all in CAPS which was so difficult read, hardly anyone read your drivel. I don't blame poor old @nadeemkhan110 for resorting to a Bollywood-style analogy because, after decades of brainwashing, that's the only way the Indian public understands issues, events and life in general now. :laugh:

no wonder your films never work.... soo limited in your imagination... husband.. wife... god.. be men for once.. and talk on the topic!!!:feminist::offtopic:
lol script fail

Actually china is a husband of Russia and india is a step sister of Russia and Pakistan is a brother of china. Russia wants to leave her sister because her sister (India) wants to marry with her Enemy (USA) :kiss3:
Russia, China and Pakistan: An Emerging New Axis? | The Diplomat
please dont join film industry
it was good and funny but an own goal too

I prefer the classroom analogy. Since kindergarten, India and Russia were best friends, but in high school, they both found different people to chill with. Unfortunately, India's being very difficult and emotional, apparently some issues with the guy Pakistan that go back to the nursery and park playground, after they were dropped there by a "relative" (who was really a creepy and abusive old man known as Britain).
Form her behavior, Britain seems to be an old woman. I saw her always running towards her boyfriend Sam, when her eastern naughty neighbor, Deutschland taunts her.

Last night you was pressing your opinion upon us all in CAPS which was so difficult read, hardly anyone read your drivel. I don't blame poor old @nadeemkhan110 for resorting to a Bollywood-style analogy because, after decades of brainwashing, that's the only way the Indian public understands issues, events and life in general now. :laugh:
right.. soo says the guy who has Arnold Schwarzenegger with a backdrop of the American flag.. :haha:

and the caps was cz i had to write a paper, which had to read by my professors.. they prefer all caps... but myopics like u choose to see the "ALL CAPS" and not READ what the content was.. this has always been Pakistan's drawback.. makes me wonder why?!o_O

Moscow is in talks with with Islamabad about selling an unknown number of Su-35 fighters to Pakistan, a traditional enemy of Russia's ally India, reports China's Global Times.
Whether Russia would damage its relations with India to sell fighters to Pakistan seems dubious, however, according to the report, which also said that a small number of Su-35 fighters would not strengthen the Pakistan Air Force to any degree against the Indian Air Force, which has hundreds of Su-30MKI fighters purchased from Russia in service.
China has traditionally been the main supplier of military aircraft to Pakistan, the report pointed out. Beijing and Islamabad's close relationship since the 1950s may be prone to the covert collection of technological secrets by the PLA Air Force through the Pakistan Air Force. If Russia suspected such a leak, it would likely forego sales to Pakistan, according to the report.
Major General Arshad Malik of the Pakistan Air Force already announced that his nation had decided to purchase between 250 and 275 JF-17 Thunder multi-role fighters jointly designed by the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex and Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group (the fighter is designated the FC-1 Xiaolong in China). The PLA Air Force is still considered a major partner of the Pakistan Air Force regarding the development and production of new fighters, according to the Global Times.
Russia rumored to be offering Su-35 fighters to Pakistan|WCT

Moscow is in talks with with Islamabad about selling an unknown number of Su-35 fighters to Pakistan, a traditional enemy of Russia's ally India, reports China's Global Times.
Whether Russia would damage its relations with India to sell fighters to Pakistan seems dubious, however, according to the report, which also said that a small number of Su-35 fighters would not strengthen the Pakistan Air Force to any degree against the Indian Air Force, which has hundreds of Su-30MKI fighters purchased from Russia in service.
China has traditionally been the main supplier of military aircraft to Pakistan, the report pointed out. Beijing and Islamabad's close relationship since the 1950s may be prone to the covert collection of technological secrets by the PLA Air Force through the Pakistan Air Force. If Russia suspected such a leak, it would likely forego sales to Pakistan, according to the report.
Major General Arshad Malik of the Pakistan Air Force already announced that his nation had decided to purchase between 250 and 275 JF-17 Thunder multi-role fighters jointly designed by the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex and Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group (the fighter is designated the FC-1 Xiaolong in China). The PLA Air Force is still considered a major partner of the Pakistan Air Force regarding the development and production of new fighters, according to the Global Times.
Russia rumored to be offering Su-35 fighters to Pakistan|WCT

What 250-275 JF-17??

EVERY SPHERICAL/DOME SHAPED RADAR IS NOT A LONGBOW MY FRIEND.
THE APACHE IS THE LATEST HELICOPTER THAT THE USAF USES AND HAS EVEN ORDERED FURTHER. IT INFUSES LATEST NETWORK FUSION TECHNOLOGY WHICH ENABLES IT TO HUNT IN PACKS IN THE AIR WHILE PROVIDING A FULL BATTLE FIELD SITUATIONAL AWARENESS, NOT JUST TO ITS OWN AIRBORNE COMPANIONS BUT ALSO TO THE ALLIED GROUND FORCES IN REAL TIME. IT HAS A BUILT IN AUTOMATIC JAMMER WHICH IS NOT JUST THE BEST THAT THERE IS, BUT ALSO REDUCES THE WORK LOAD ON THE GUNNER AND THE PILOT , FREEING THEM FOR OTHER OFFENSIVES.
THE AH-64D LONGBOW CAN CARRY UPTO 16 HELLFIRE MISSILES PER HELE.. THERE IS SOO MUCH MORE.. BUT THE BEST STAND OUT FEATURE, WHICH SETS IT APART FROM ALL ELSE IS THE NETWORK FUSION.

U people mostly claim things which you don't know about. AH-1Z can carry longbow radar Just google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom