What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you trust Russians ? If in middle of war with India they stop spares for the Jets.
Its not a situation of this or that. I say trust no one but you have tested usa, and every time they have royally screwed you. During the cold war the mullah said dont go to russia you will be brain washed and turned into an athiest which defies logic as 6 of the states were muslim majority in soviet ussr. Russia did offer fully paid scholarships , nobody went . Wheras we could have gained so much needed higher education .
The largest industry you have steel mills in karachi was given by russia. Russia has always stood by its allies ie india.
The irony is we could have had a functional port and it also linked to russia , the infrastructure built by them .
Lets say that was a missed oppurtunity and fast forward to post 911 america needed access to afghanistan and you could have ASKED for super highway which was peanuts instead you let them use your already dilipidated system and screw it more . And now you keep on harping about CEPC . Which we could have had ages ago .
About your question they will stop spares in middle of war with india , that already happened with your master the usa!!!!

There is an "if" with the deal .. but that too depends on who you talk to ... I personally support the induction from a more trusted supplier ... depends on how PAF looks at it ... what they think the jet can do for them etc etc... In short too early to say anything with conviction ....

the significance of this revelation though, is that .... a serious cooperation between Pakistan-Russia is confirmed ...
there is nothing wrong with cooperation between russia and pakistan or russia and india or russia and china but every nation makes its decissions on where it tends to make most profit without loosing any of its good terms with other potential "friends" .... russia knows pakistans dealings with USA and more importantlli ukrien and there is an pakistani engle aswell with chechen rebels ... do you think russia will ignoare all that .... if you do think like that good luck :tup:

It is a terrible mistake to buy these jets. From logistical and maintenace to have so many differant jets from differant countries is a nighmare. If we go ahead we would have Chinese, French,American and Russian jets.

There is another point that needs to be kept in mind. The next jet PAF should looking to upgrade is a full blown stealth aircraft. I think we can soldier on with what we have until down the road we are in a position to move to upgrading to stealth fighters.

On the other hand buying military hardware can sometimes be manifestation of strategic placement. So this might represent the consummation of the change in Russian and Pak relation as we move toward the emerging China-Russ-Pak triangle.

Conversely India is moving toward US-Isreal-India triangle.

I don't think so. Firstly, PAF is going to retire large number of ageing Mirages and F7's in coming years, managing two platforms logistically and from maintenance point of view is more complicated than one twin engine aircraft.

Secondly we need long range, heaver payload aircraft for deep strike missions and to secure sea lines of communication so SU-35 is our best bet.

there is nothing wrong with cooperation between russia and pakistan or russia and india or russia and china but every nation makes its decissions on where it tends to make most profit without loosing any of its good terms with other potential "friends" .... russia knows pakistans dealings with USA and more importantlli ukrien and there is an pakistani engle aswell with chechen rebels ... do you think russia will ignoare all that .... if you do think like that good luck :tup:

Correct ... but you tend to forget that India itself is now dealing with US and France .. Russia wouldn't want to loose a loyal customer ... that loyal customer itself is complaining about the quality of Russian products and moving towards other options ...
Hence there is talk for such and such ... imagine waking up with China's FM going " China in talks with Indian officials to provide J-11D" -- this is a similar case -- where two nations formerly undeclared enemies are now involved in talks over among the most advanced jets in service today ...

I hope this news is true, Su-35 is a 4.5 Gen Beast of a fighter .

Pakistan have 2 more months for this mental dreaming, until putin comes to india in december and show middle finger to pakistan

Wallekum Assalam. Thanks for all the pics and information about radar range, weapons, dogfight video with F35.
Janaab is there any confirmed news on the sale of Su 35 or we are just beating the bush because if the news is confirmed for the talk is it necessary that the deal will takes place and if the deal does not take place and Indians make the deal with the Russian for the Su35 than the problem would be.

All our Chanting, all ITTSII BINNI DOT BIKINI and all uploads of pics, video and Mashallah...... would be waisted and these Indians members don't have to do anything or to say anything and we will be back with JF17.

Moral of the Story don't speak too loud before the final call bakki aap log jayda samajdhar hai.

Khuda Haffiz.

Correct ... but you tend to forget that India itself is now dealing with US and France .. Russia wouldn't want to loose a loyal customer ... that loyal customer itself is complaining about the quality of Russian products and moving towards other options ...
Hence there is talk for such and such ... imagine waking up with China's FM going " China in talks with Indian officials to provide J-11D" -- this is a similar case -- where two nations formerly undeclared enemies are now involved in talks over among the most advanced jets in service today ...
but what you forget is the first rule on modern international policy if A & B are enemies and A dealing with C, D &E while B was always in good repo with C&D and wants good realtions now with E whome B was always at loggerheads but some how manages to break ice with E doesnt means A will stop dealing with E or for that matter C & D or vice versa.... in short in todays diplomacy doesnt means that my friend should become my enemies enemy or vice versa .... if you know what i mean :cheers:

but what you forget is the first rule on modern international policy if A & B are enemies and A dealing with C, D &E while B was always in good repo with C&D and wants good realtions now with E whome B was always at loggerheads but some how manages to break ice with E doesnt means A will stop dealing with E or for that matter C & D or vice versa.... in short in todays diplomacy doesnt means that my friend should become my enemies enemy or vice versa .... if you know what i mean :cheers:

oh dear you have lots of patience in engaging :yahoo:

and FYI, hold your horses. Apart from US, no one is ready for 6th gen. Expect in 2025 that we're "working" on it and they come out in 2030-2035.

Who is working on it?? And the US is about to show case the firs trial version of the 6th gen fighter - bomber project in the next few months if not weeks.

I don't care what India is going for since past 14 years on papers , its still incomplete & not practical ?
What we have is a potentialy best of the top fighter jets in the world , & when its manufacturing company is telling me that its way more fast ,accurate , then what my enemy.has ?
I'm going to go get it ?
Quantity is not an issue ,we never thought to match it with anyone ?
If we can just take out any intruding air force from sea front thats it ?
Now with all that said , there is nothing to satisfy a Coward & dejected mind ,which is affected & impressed by the enemy prapoganda ?
But your quote seems more like propaganda Janab.

I asked some questioned regarding something else and you are showing me video of su35 and f35 either india is going for f35 and pakistan su35 or vice versa. You are an elite member pls stick to the question i asked or keep quite. There must me lot of smart pakistani or indian member who can answer my query.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom