223058tfp0pqff4jqqfllp.jpg

223105uiddru6b6ur47rww.jpg

223013orq3kg6chfmkqcz1.jpg

223027a1yyt7bkofc0fl1g.jpg

223043mwbgwi8zfuhrpsji.jpg

223051tgz505nttb5x55gt.jpg

222925qfj1zocfvfcaprjp.jpg

223108hqda27h1dpq2zcjj.jpg

Do you have any photos that have higher resolutions and better composition? I'm trying to post only photos by professional photographers who do justice to the beauty of the cities.

I took great care to sequence to ensure continuity of subject and of location so that my viewers may 'walk around' the environment as if they were there in person.

It is called a developing country for quite a few good reasons,one of which being that China will continue to grow and develop for the next 30 years,and at a pace that's far higher than that enjoyed by the so-called developed countries。

Dude.... you misunderstood.
From the photographs, it seems that the infrastructure is excellent and incomes too on PPP. By that count, China should be considered a developed nation, not a developing nation. Just by calling a country developed does not mean that it is not going to continue to grow. It just means that it has reached a certain benchmark. Which my layman eye says that China has acheived!

I suggest you list the name of each city.

BTW Nice work!

Thanks man.

Well, ain't got time to label them all, but they are, not necessarily in order of presentation: Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Hangzhou, and about half a dozen more in there somewhere.

Talk less, do more.
-- Ancient Chinese proverb
@by78:
R u real American ? I found u have point out the core of Chinese spirit: 谦虚 / Modest. But i also think American did better than ours, u has the good core of human spirit: Enterprise / 进取.
Anyway, right now American still is the seeker and teacher in science and technology, we r good student ~!

BTW good job, ths for share.

Last edited by a moderator:
@by78:
R u real American ? I found u have point out the core of Chinese spirit: 谦虚 / Modest. But i also think American did better than ours, u has the good core of human spirit: Enterprise.

BTW good job, ths for share.

Yes, I am

'Talk less, do more' is also an American saying. There are other variations of it. In Texas, they expressed it as 'it ain't bragging if you've done it'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanghai Metro Line No. 11 opens:

811e8ec2gw1e88dqo6gvxj20pa1vfb0b.jpg

67e3e0e9jw1e88bp1augij20i22fe1iz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom