What's new

Taliban VS US

Not an American commando.
lol he is marine
US-marines.jpg

That Taliban is a traitor. Hugging the Marine.

Pakistanis believe all Pashtuns are Taliban ? :disagree:
lol indian belives every muslim is a terrorist cz muslim ruled india for 1000 years so it makes us enemy :D so be it =)) do u even know how many ethnic grps are in afgh main 4
pasthon , dari , uzbek and tajik and other 4 % now 8 % of whole people are ubzek and tajik they just hate pakistan cz they are crazy just like u so 8 % dsnt matter others they love us we love them :D yes and every family have some problems i dsnt matter u become enemies so now u keep ur mouth **** we dont need ur opinion

Reading the thread title, I gained the impression that something akin to the following would be discussed. The following video is pretty easy to understand even if you do not understand a word of any of the languages spoken in Afghanistan.

Of course, it remains a fact that most of the true 'activities' against the evil Westerners are not recorded on camera, and of the small percentage of real 'activities' that are recorded, a very small portion is shared on Western/Jewish-controlled video sharing sites, and an even smaller share of those videos is actually usually allowed to be propagated by those Western/Jewish video sharing sites' owners/directors to project an image of 'invincibility' that they try to impress upon their naive and gullible 'politically illiterate' masses.

Note: For members that are short of ample free time to watch the entire video, I would personally select a few 'highlights' from the above video. Go to

01:10-01:20

01:43-02:13

07:33-09:00

09:51-12:09

12:48-13:29

14:32-15:16

16:53-18:21

19:30-20:08

20:36-22:11

24:57-25:43

to watch some 'highlights' chosen by me. Other viewers could pick 'highlights' according to their own choices, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom