What's new

Taliban threaten to kill Imran Khan

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Taliban have threatened to kill Pakistani cricket star turned politician, Imran Khan, if he holds a planned march to their tribal stronghold to protest US drone attacks.

Although the Pakistani Taliban also oppose the strikes, spokesman Ahsanullah Ahsan said they would attack Imran Khan because he calls himself a ”liberal” a term they associate with a lack of religious belief.

The threat could surprise many in Pakistan who have criticized Khan for not being tough enough on the Taliban and instead focusing his criticism on the government’s alliance with the US.

Khan has described himself as a liberal, but has also said he is a practicing Muslim. Ahsan spoke to The Associated Press in an interview on Monday in the militant group’s stronghold of South Waziristan.

Taliban threaten to kill Imran Khan | DAWN.COM

oh you disgusting little rats with beards, if Khan said he is coming, then know it mother fucckers we are coming !! :angry:

If they try something stupid like this it will really bite them in the ***. Targeting the most popular politician in the whole country would be a blunder and if they have any supporters in the big cities they will also turn against them.

IK is master of U-Turn for the last 5 years he keep saying that stop operation, stop operation and now these bastards replying him in a good way.

Imran khan and his scary inquilabi march totally failed on the issues PPP corruption, Economy, Nato supplies, judiciary, Karachi killings, drones strikes and most important one load shedding God knows whats his agenda except fighting PML-N.

Hi Friends,

I posted long back in this form and on that time some of my fried was sympathize with Taliban. Now I seen they are against them why because they threaten now to their leader or family member. Please see the post i posted."Ahmad thanked post by

qaisar52 On thread : Forces Capture Taliban Commander
By Killing Civilians, Women even children's. Well done. I hope you will lose one of your family member in bomb blast and i then will ask from you the same question is he terrorist or freedom...

Thanked On: 08-17-2011, 11:25 AM

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/qaisar52.html?tab=likes_received#likes_received#ixzz22yjOTyX7

All I can say is --If you think you are tough enough have a go!

I personally believe that if elected Imran Khan is not going to do wonders for Pakistan but still would perform MUCH better then what we already got (donkeys with the brain for corruptions) ! Elections are coming and PPP PMLN/Q MQM and other b@stard parties will form a pact to eliminate IK so they all can enjoy the plunder and looting of the country for few more years and Taliban threat will probably used for cover up.

The Taliban have threatened to kill Pakistani cricket star turned politician, Imran Khan, if he holds a planned march to their tribal stronghold to protest US drone attacks.

Although the Pakistani Taliban also oppose the strikes, spokesman Ahsanullah Ahsan said they would attack Imran Khan because he calls himself a ”liberal” a term they associate with a lack of religious belief.

The threat could surprise many in Pakistan who have criticized Khan for not being tough enough on the Taliban and instead focusing his criticism on the government’s alliance with the US.

Khan has described himself as a liberal, but has also said he is a practicing Muslim. Ahsan spoke to The Associated Press in an interview on Monday in the militant group’s stronghold of South Waziristan.

Taliban threaten to kill Imran Khan | DAWN.COM

oh you disgusting little rats with beards, if Khan said he is coming, then know it mother fucckers we are coming !! :angry:

Mods plz take not of it.

You guys are being too lenient on Pakistani members.

What needs to understand is, its Taliban or ISI in disguise warning Imran……some power in Pakistan is picking on popular and secular leaders….after Bhutto, I guess the target is Imran…and point to think, who will be benefited by eliminating him…answer is, who do not want to see strong civilian governance in Pakistan!

What needs to understand is, its Taliban or ISI in disguise warning Imran……some power in Pakistan is picking on popular and secular leaders….after Bhutto, I guess the target is Imran…and point to think, who will be benefited by eliminating him…answer is, who do not want to see strong civilian governance in Pakistan!

that must be india or usa !!

"Jab Allah ap me Eman paida karta hai to ap ko khoaf se azad kar deta hai"
Imran Khan.

imran-khan_1201975c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom