What's new

Taliban takeover of Afghanistan: implications & next steps for Pakistan

Taliban-ONLINE-COLOR-1560x1040.jpg

It was a walk in the park. The US/NATO arrogance has been completely shattered. The US/NATO was really convinced that the ANA soldiers they had trained were going to do their dirty work LOL There has been mass desertions among Afghan army units.

Loyalty cannot be bought. You should read the comments of average people in Western media. There is total disbelief how easily the Taliban walked into the entire country without zero resistance. The Western people have been lied to by their governments and military leaders.

The libturds are throwing fits. LOL they lost and are now trying to spread fake news. The good news is that libturds have no future in Pakistan. Little by little they will be isolated and their software updated.

For the first time Pakistan today has a golden opportunity to extend CPEC into Afghanistan and beyond. The regional countries are united. The US/NATO actions have united Pakistan, China, Iran, and Russia. Afghanistan will reap the benefits. All obstacles have been removed. Indians have been evicted and so have the US/NATO spoilers.
let's not get carried away.

spoilers have many ways to cause chaos and spill over into Pakistan.
on our side of border we need to keep security and order.. recall Dasu dam attack.

on Afghanistan side the Taliban must replicate their military victory into keeping peace and order and give the Afghans a sense of security.
the real footage of Airport are mire horrifying.
prayers for safety pf Afghan civilians.

I have not seen any information about him being released then however, it is very much confirmed by multiple sources that he was released during the recent prison breaks and confirmed by TTP spokesperson himself.

I will share a tweet from April 2021 which gave the news of his release, when I find it.

TTP founder Maulvi Faqir Mohammad released from Kabul jail, can he play a role in the future?

Last updated April 27, 2021
  • Shamim Shahid
Maulvi Faqir Mohammad, along with four others, was arrested by Afghanistan's NDS on February 17, 2013, in the Nazian district of the border province of Nangarhar, as they were heading to the Tirah Valley near the Torkham border.  (File photo)

Maulvi Faqir Mohammad, along with four others, was arrested by Afghanistan's NDS on February 17, 2013, in the Nazian district of the border province of Nangarhar, as they were heading to the Tirah Valley near the Torkham border. (File photo)
https://translate.google.com.pk/tra...il-24apr2021/5864493.html&prev=search&pto=aue

Last edited:
Go easy on the propaganda.

All unconfirmed reports

He was not released now, that is 100% confirmed.
So the TTP spokesperson is misinformed and so are the other journalists? I will be honest it seems kinda weird why they would lie about it. There is an image of him re-embracing his compatriots as well recently.

Taliban imposing sharia and practising their religion as prescribed yet members of this forum condemning Taliban?

Do you have a wiki page for that too?

I have a website :

Bon appetit.

All unconfirmed reports
So the TTP spokesperson is lying and so are the other journalists? I will be honest it seems kinda weird why they would lie about it. There is an image of him re-embracing his compatriots as well recently.

I will share a tweet from April 2021 which gave the news of his release, when I find it.

TTP founder Maulvi Faqir Mohammad released from Kabul jail, can he play a role in the future?

Last updated April 27, 2021
  • Shamim Shahid
Maulvi Faqir Mohammad, along with four others, was arrested by Afghanistan's NDS on February 17, 2013, in the Nazian district of the border province of Nangarhar, as they were heading to the Tirah Valley near the Torkham border.  (File photo)'s NDS on February 17, 2013, in the Nazian district of the border province of Nangarhar, as they were heading to the Tirah Valley near the Torkham border.  (File photo)

Maulvi Faqir Mohammad, along with four others, was arrested by Afghanistan's NDS on February 17, 2013, in the Nazian district of the border province of Nangarhar, as they were heading to the Tirah Valley near the Torkham border. (File photo)
https://translate.google.com.pk/tra...il-24apr2021/5864493.html&prev=search&pto=aue

Thanks for the source, i'll look into it but it does not make much sense that TTP would celebrate his release now and refer to it as a prison break but let's see.

Back
Top Bottom