What's new

Taliban spokesman puts an Iranian news anchor in his place

The poor Talib guy never said offending thing. The guy who Translated it and spread the twit have had other intentions.

Not a good thing to judge people without Listening to them. I merely judged him by words of that Twitter user.
The Talib guy just said ''it is the case for all countries''. He did not mention Iran even. I don't know how on earth that twitter Journalist ''Reza Khaaste'' connected it to Iran. Perhaps our dear friend https://twitter.com/Khaaasteh needs a cup of tea with an IRGC officer and explain why he made such a fake storm?

Persian and Jewish supremacist ideologies are a disease that need to be dealt with by Islamic coalition. Both nation's need protection of superpowers to demonstrate their 'supremacy' against few lightly armed militias. Superpowers of world are protecting these ideologies to prevent worship, obedience and love of God and to appease Satan. Therefore Islamic coalition have to go through superpowers to bring down the two supremacist ideologies which war against Muslims and belittle them on 24/7 basis. Taliban takeover of Afghanistan dealt a blow to the supremacist ideologies and much will be done against Taliban to try to render them back to previous state. Although shows you how scared world is of lightly armed Muslim militia that prioritize God/Islam as opposed to ethnic supremacy or nationalism. Imagine if there was few nation's of Muslims that prioritized obedience of God. Allah doesn't allow Shaytaan to prevail. Onus is on Muslims to seek Allah's victory. Educated and righteous Muslims will bring great blessings to Muslim world when Allah deems fit.

Funny that Persians think otherwise. West is full of Persians who did the runner after Iran so called revolution. Hell, I have seen many Persians in Karachi. This famous singer from 80s in Pakistan is a Persian who fled Iran.

View attachment 772320
After the Khomeini revolution in which many lost their lives, many Liberal Iranians fled to Pakistan and opened businesses and found employment.

More important than this isolated snippet is the fact that Iranian state TV actually invited a Taliban spokesman for an interview on a major show. Which in itself is a sign of normalization of relations between the two sides.

By the way, the number of Iranian emigrants is vastly exaggerated even by some local Iranian sources, let alone by western propaganda outlets or the exiled opposition. If you go by official stats published by host countries, you will realize there can be no more than between 2.2 and 3.5 million Iranians living outside of their country's borders (including Iranian nationals, binationals, Iranians naturalized in some other country, as well as those born of two Iranian parents abroad).

This is not too much for a country of some 83 million people. Even South Korea has a larger proportion of emigrants than Iran.

Just to give an example, the exaggerated figures thrown around for Canada (the second or third ranking destination of Iranian emigrants) are "600.000", "500.000", "300.000". Truth however is that the Canadian government releases extremely precise ethnic statistics (which you can lookup online), and Iranians numbered around 230.000-240.000 there in the most recent survey I saw (including some separatist-minded Kurds who do not identify themselves as Iranian but rather as Kurdish). And so on, and so forth. Just do the math.

Over here Iranians are pretending to be kurdish and under 16 to get assylum. Basically stealing money that is meant for children.

Let's see which country is a ''third world country'' (term invented by the West to degrade non-Western nations)

Literacy rate

IRAN 96% (2020 stats)
PAKISTAN 59.10%

The rate of literacy among Iranians of ages 10 to 49 has reached 96% in the current Iranian year (ending March 19, 2020), indicating a 1.3% growth compared with the year ending March 2017, the head of Literacy Movement Organization said.5 Feb 2020

List of countries by Human Development Index

IRAN 70
PAKISTAN 154

Life Expectancy until present

IRAN 77.33
PAKISTAN 67.79

GDP COUNTRY

IRAN 1146$ Billion
PAKISTAN 305$ Billion

View attachment 772371

Pakistan GDP 305billion despite almost 4 times the population

As you can see Iran outclasses Pakistan in every important field. I did not even pull out stats for infrastructure (having much more modern and solid infrastructure despite being larger than Pakistan). Did not even pull out many other stats for men on women violence, honor killings, suicide bombings etc.

All of this while being for 43 years under heavy Western sanctions and isolation and media vilification.

I only mention this because you were rude and started to use Western terms such as ''third world''. So i thought i had to prove it to you with solid data.

We can also pull out data how many Pakistani refugees are in Iran and vice versa. I am sure you don't want to go that way. Btw, we do not really have refugees. Most of those that ''flee'' are just political issues.

Iran is unable to properly benefit from its oil sales and other commercial trade. It is severely hampered by sanctions. Pakistan has a more functioning trade going on with the world compared to Iran.

The stats have to be comparative and should make sense , it's like comparing a heavy weight fighter to the feather weight one.

Pakistan is the world fifth biggest nation, with one of the biggest standing forces on the earth , with cherry on top, the nuke power status it enjoy. Put it this way, we can end nations with few pushes of button if it comes to that (I hope not). Iran is not in our league and never will be.

The point which I was trying to make, till you started your dick measuring contest, that dont make fun of other nations which might be going through difficult times when you yourself have gone through same events. Your refugee diaspora all across the world, should be a somber reminder.

Rather arguing, you lot should educate among yourself on how to behave.
I am amused. There was no amusement smiley so i got angry.

Why am I amused? Because you want to fight everyone in the region all at the same time.

Iranian press has gone a long way in enduring freedom, ask Zarif, this posturing is needed to calm Iranian nerves down with regards to Taliban council government in Afghanistan.

Its called putting the record straight. Asking silly questions to a forigen national as to why people leaving his country, is very disrespectful. Considering they themselves have done it in their history.

Last edited:
The stats have to be comparative and should make sense , it's like comparing a heavy weight fighter to the feather weight one.

Pakistan is the world fifth biggest nation, with one of the biggest standing forces on the earth , with cherry on top, the nuke power status it enjoy. Put it this way, we can end nations with few pushes of button if it comes to that (I hope not). Iran is not in our league and never will be.

The point which I was trying to make, till you started your dick measuring contest, that dont make fun of other nations which might be going through difficult times when you yourself have gone through same events. Your refugee diaspora all across the world, should be a somber reminder.

Rather arguing, you lot should educate among yourself on how to behave.
We can't feed our people tanks nor can we educate our people with nuclear bombs

A strong millitary is important but not nearly as important as taking care of our people

As far as Iranians going to US if given a choice, yes a lot of em will go eventhough it offends some but it's true if they look at it nuetrally

And yes agree with you asking a question like that was disrespectful, anchor should have been careful

After the Khomeini revolution in which many lost their lives, many Liberal Iranians fled to Pakistan and opened businesses and found employment.

Indeed, these are the FACTS. That's why I am amused as to why these Persians act big and all high and mighty when their "revolution" caused the same exodus from Iran.
Here's another Iranian Kurd with Alamgir.

Beauty of it, none of them are native to Pakistan.

Let's see which country is a ''third world country'' (term invented by the West to degrade non-Western nations)

Literacy rate

IRAN 96% (2020 stats)
PAKISTAN 59.10%

The rate of literacy among Iranians of ages 10 to 49 has reached 96% in the current Iranian year (ending March 19, 2020), indicating a 1.3% growth compared with the year ending March 2017, the head of Literacy Movement Organization said.5 Feb 2020

List of countries by Human Development Index

IRAN 70
PAKISTAN 154

Life Expectancy until present

IRAN 77.33
PAKISTAN 67.79

GDP COUNTRY

IRAN 1146$ Billion
PAKISTAN 305$ Billion

View attachment 772371

Pakistan GDP 305billion despite almost 4 times the population

As you can see Iran outclasses Pakistan in every important field. I did not even pull out stats for infrastructure (having much more modern and solid infrastructure despite being larger than Pakistan). Did not even pull out many other stats for men on women violence, honor killings, suicide bombings etc.

All of this while being for 43 years under heavy Western sanctions and isolation and media vilification.

I only mention this because you were rude and started to use Western terms such as ''third world''. So i thought i had to prove it to you with solid data.

We can also pull out data how many Pakistani refugees are in Iran and vice versa. I am sure you don't want to go that way. Btw, we do not really have refugees. Most of those that ''flee'' are just political issues.

Iran is unable to properly benefit from its oil sales and other commercial trade. It is severely hampered by sanctions. Pakistan has a more functioning trade going on with the world compared to Iran.

What a lie, Pakistan GDP nominal and PPP is ahead of Iran... per the world bank itself (way to use Wikipedia :D)

Instead of boasting using fudged numbers from wikipedia as a source, why not talk facts. Iran decades ago was far ahead of its neighbors such as Turkey and Pakistan in its economic size... Today Turkey is decades ahead, and even Pakistan is far ahead (265 BN vs 191 BN).

In the last few decades Pakistan with all the wars in afghanistan and facing instability from a x8 larger foes still has managed to grow at a consistent 4-5% growth rate. Post 2021 Pakistans growth rate is expected to be 5% with a larger consequtive growth rate every year after. Having 1-2 years of growth doesnt matter, its about having consistent growth rate for decades. In which case post 2024 Pakistans economy with be 7% or higher every year. Approaching where Vietnam/Banglades are today but with far better infrastructure, technology, and wealth.

Will there be any mullahs left in tehran by 2025 at this rate? dont compare yourself with Pakistan... even the only thing you have left ie your nuclear program was a gift from us.

Without Oil/energy resources Irans economy and state of living would be worse than Afghanistan. Infact at this rate even Afghanistans economy will be ahead of Irans within a decade.

Its called putting the record straight. Asking silly questions to a forigen national as to why people leaving his country, is very disrespectful. Considering they themselves have done it in their history.
The Afghan did put it straightforward.

Why do only BBC anchors get the luxury of being arrogant?

What a lie, Pakistan GDP nominal and PPP is ahead of Iran... per the world bank itself (way to use Wikipedia :D)

Instead of boasting using fudged numbers from wikipedia as a source, why not talk facts. Iran decades ago was far ahead of its neighbors such as Turkey and Pakistan in its economic size... Today Turkey is decades ahead, and even Pakistan is far ahead (265 BN vs 191 BN).

In the last few decades Pakistan with all the wars in afghanistan and facing instability from a x8 larger foes still has managed to grow at a consistent 4-5% growth rate. Post 2021 Pakistans growth rate is expected to be 5% with a larger consequtive growth rate every year after. Having 1-2 years of growth doesnt matter, its about having consistent growth rate for decades. In which case post 2024 Pakistans economy with be 7% or higher every year. Approaching where Vietnam/Banglades are today but with far better infrastructure, technology, and wealth.

Will there be any mullahs left in tehran by 2025 at this rate? dont compare yourself with Pakistan... even the only thing you have left ie your nuclear program was a gift from us.

Without Oil/energy resources Irans economy and state of living would be worse than Afghanistan. Infact at this rate even Afghanistans economy will be ahead of Irans within a decade.

You can't compare Pakistan to Iran , Pakistanis with your mindset are totally delusional.

Also the sources i posted are from the IMF more.. reliable than the "CIA Worldbank".

Your countrymen started name calling ,comparing Iran to Pakistan. Calling Iran "3rd world" , its funny!

People living like this

Try to mock people who live like this

Iran is well maintained , beautiful cities , clean , higher standard of living then most of east Europe , but much more safe and clean than western Europe. Beautiful nature, mountains, wildlife.. people etc.

Despite Pakistan's 4 times population i only see CIA Worldbank making such claims , its actually a shame that a nation 4 times the population doesn't have a higher GDP in total. big shame and even if it has nothing to proud of.

I don't want to be rude but as you said Iran was always far above in every aspect and even with those sanctions and mullahs and isolation still is. without them would be even in top 5 lol.

Try to be humble and respectful.

Last edited:
you cant compare Pakistan to Iran , pakistanis are delusional ,

also the sources are IMF more reliable then "CIA Worldbank"

they started name calling,comparing iran to Pakistan. calling iran "3rd world" Lol , its funny

people living like this

try to mock people who live like this

Iran is well maintained , beautiful cities , clean , higher standard of living then most of east europe , but much more safe and clean then western europe.

despite pakistans 4 times population i only see cia worldbank making such claims lol , its actually a shame that a nation 4 times the population doesnt have a higher GDP in total. big shame and even if it has nothing to proud of.

I dont want to be rude but as you said Iran was always far above in every aspect and even with those sanctions and mullahs and isolation still is. without them would be even in top 5 lol

Karachi doesn't count.

Yet a heavily sanctioned and isolated Iran is FAR more advanced than Pakistan. Go figure.

Not even talking about infrastructure, education of women, well being of the people etc.

He did not even mention Iran, he just said that in any other nation in the world same thing would unfold like in Afghanistan. Blame the koskesh dakheli khabarnegar for misleading tweet.
They are. No doubt. We respect that.
But Iran has not been exposed to the kind of proxy terrorism as pakistan does, nor does Iran has a mortal enemy and territorial problems.
From 2007 to 2013 a war was imposed on us that has hurt us a lot. Iran won't have survived that war. Syria didn't, Iraq didn't, Afghanistan didn't.
By that standards india has far better economy but still all of their top people want to migrate to Europe or USA. That's truth for pakistan and iran and Afghanistan too.
Iranian do cover their heads but they are far more westernised in their lifestyle then pakistanis. Who still follow local Asian traditions.

Back
Top Bottom