What's new

Taliban spokesman puts an Iranian news anchor in his place

Well only American collaborators and their family that is promised by USA, so I am quite confuse here of why there are so many of them ????????????

Imagine the us announcing an airlift in india. The scenes would be far more ghastly.

Yet a heavily sanctioned and isolated Iran is FAR more advanced than Pakistan. Go figure.

Not even talking about infrastructure, education of women, well being of the people etc

Iran is a third world country by any measures. It's not even the repo but resources, both human and power wise. You seriously cant compare Pakistan, its size, the power at its disposal to Iran. We in Pakistan are in a different league.

I am just amused at this Persian media person asking Taliban highly provocative questions which concern country honour, knowing fully as to how many persian ran away from Iran in the aftermath of Iranian so called revolution. You lot, should be the last one to talk about these matters. I have personally seen many iranian refugees in Pakistani city of Karachi.

Funny that Persians think otherwise. West is full of Persians who did the runner after Iran so called revolution. Hell, I have seen many Persians in Karachi. This famous singer from 80s in Pakistan is a Persian who fled Iran.

View attachment 772320
he moved to Pakistan late 60s early 70s. Iranian Revolution happened in 79

Last edited:
Yet a heavily sanctioned and isolated Iran is FAR more advanced than Pakistan. Go figure.

Not even talking about infrastructure, education of women, well being of the people etc.

Ur sitting at world's 3rd largest reserve of oil and 2nd biggest gas reserves , the richest people in Iran are mullahs and it's militia IRGC . Common people live in poverty , khamenie himself is worth more than 100bn $

@El Sidd why are you angry?
I am amused. There was no amusement smiley so i got angry.

Why am I amused? Because you want to fight everyone in the region all at the same time.

Iranian press has gone a long way in enduring freedom, ask Zarif, this posturing is needed to calm Iranian nerves down with regards to Taliban council government in Afghanistan.

Iran is a third world country by any measures. It's not even the repo but resources, both human and power wise. You seriously cant compare Pakistan, its size, the power at its disposal to Iran. We in Pakistan are in a different league.
Let's see which country is a ''third world country'' (term invented by the West to degrade non-Western nations)

Literacy rate

IRAN 96% (2020 stats)
PAKISTAN 59.10%

The rate of literacy among Iranians of ages 10 to 49 has reached 96% in the current Iranian year (ending March 19, 2020), indicating a 1.3% growth compared with the year ending March 2017, the head of Literacy Movement Organization said.5 Feb 2020

List of countries by Human Development Index

IRAN 70
PAKISTAN 154

Life Expectancy until present

IRAN 77.33
PAKISTAN 67.79

GDP COUNTRY

IRAN 1146$ Billion
PAKISTAN 305$ Billion

1629733782073.png

Pakistan GDP 305billion despite almost 4 times the population

As you can see Iran outclasses Pakistan in every important field. I did not even pull out stats for infrastructure (having much more modern and solid infrastructure despite being larger than Pakistan). Did not even pull out many other stats for men on women violence, honor killings, suicide bombings etc.

All of this while being for 43 years under heavy Western sanctions and isolation and media vilification.

I only mention this because you were rude and started to use Western terms such as ''third world''. So i thought i had to prove it to you with solid data.

I am just amused at this Persian media person asking Taliban highly provocative questions which concern country honour, knowing fully as to how many persian ran away from Iran in the aftermath of Iranian so called revolution. You lot, should be the last one to talk about these matters. I have personally seen many iranian refugees in Pakistani city of Karachi.
We can also pull out data how many Pakistani refugees are in Iran and vice versa. I am sure you don't want to go that way. Btw, we do not really have refugees. Most of those that ''flee'' are just political issues.
Iran is unable to properly benefit from its oil sales and other commercial trade. It is severely hampered by sanctions. Pakistan has a more functioning trade going on with the world compared to Iran.

Attachments

• 1629730788325.png
    1629730788325.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Oh Shiekhi, I didn't know he was Persian, wow!

his accent is Pakistani too, so didn't even give me a hint,

A legend, didn't recognize him with the photo alone

He is. Pakistan provided Adobe to people and let them thrive. Another legend from 80s, Alamgir is Bengali.

I dont think Pakistani living in north and Midlands know that at one point there was a sizeable population of Persians living in Karachi who ran away from Iran due to Mullah revolution. My aunty neighbour were Persians. Ultra liberal lot one must point out.

Let's see which country is a ''third world country'' (term invented by the West to degrade non-Western nations)

Literacy rate

IRAN 85.50%
PAKISTAN 59.10%

View attachment 772358

List of countries by Human Development Index

IRAN 70
PAKISTAN 154

Life Expectancy until present

IRAN 77.33
PAKISTAN 67.79

GDP COUNTRY

IRAN 454$ Billion
PAKISTAN 305$ Billion

As you can see Iran outclasses Pakistan in every important field. I did not even pull out stats for infrastructure (having much more modern and solid infrastructure despite being larger than Pakistan). Did not even pull out many other stats for men on women violence, honor killings, suicide bombings etc.

All of this while being for 43 years under heavy Western sanctions and isolation and media vilification.

I only mention this because you were rude and started to use Western terms such as ''third world''. So i thought i had to prove it to you with solid data.

We can also pull out data how many Pakistani refugees are in Iran and vice versa. I am sure you don't want to go that way. Btw, we do not really have refugees. Most of those that ''flee'' are just political issues.

Iran is unable to properly benefit from its oil sales and other commercial trade. It is severely hampered by sanctions. Pakistan has a more functioning trade going on with the world compared to Iran.
Turkey and Saudi should have been doing better, where they're in literacy is well below par with the kind of resources, diplomatic relationship they have,

As far as Pak everyone in Pak know we have a LOT OF Catching up to do and this is not where this country should be, it's unacceptable as this is not it's potential

Some people on this forum go way overboard imo...

Turkey and Saudi should have been doing better, where they're in literacy is well below par with the kind of resources, diplomatic relationship they have,

As far as Pak everyone in Pak know we have a LOT OF Catching up to do and this is not where this country should be, it's unacceptable as this is not it's potential

Some people on this forum go way overboard imo...
Honestly, i am not a fan of comparing countries. Especially brotherly countries.. there is no use doing that. But when you are attacked by muslims that use Western terms such as ''third world country'' you must come up with facts to prove that is not the case. Very disappointed.

The poor Talib guy never said offending thing. The guy who Translated it and spread the twit have had other intentions.

Not a good thing to judge people without Listening to them. I merely judged him by words of that Twitter user.

Honestly, i am not a fan of comparing countries. Especially brotherly countries.. there is no use doing that. But when you are attacked by muslims that use Western terms such as ''third world country'' you must come up with facts to prove that is not the case. Very disappointed.

Sincere apologies.

Shakira says no fighting we got the refugees here.

Back
Top Bottom