What's new

Taliban seize 22 Pak Paramilitary forces

Dark Warrior

BANNED
Reaction score
Pakistani officials say dozens of militants attack tribal police posts, 2 killed, 21 missing
By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, December 27, 8:17 PM

PESHAWAR, Pakistan — Pakistani officials say dozens of militants attack tribal police posts, 2 killed, 21 missing.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Pakistani officials say dozens of militants attack tribal police posts, 2 killed, 21 missing - The Washington Post

Two killed, 22 soldiers missing in security checkposts attack | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Two killed, 22 soldiers missing in security checkposts attack.

Zahir Shah Sherazi and DAWN.COM | 3 mins ago 0

PESHAWAR: Two security personnel were killed and more than 22 soldiers are missing since the early hours of Thursday after militants launched a massive assault on three checkposts on the outskirts of Peshawar.

The militants destroyed two checkposts and also took away weapons, a double cabin pick-up, besides setting a vehicle ablaze, official sources said.

Two killed, 22 soldiers missing in security checkposts attack | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Taliban capture at least 22 Pakistani government forces
Reuters – 28 mins ago

DERA ISMAIL KHAN (Reuters) - The Pakistani Taliban have seized at least 22 men from a paramilitary force in attacks on three checkpoints in northern Pakistan, a regional official said on Thursday, but Taliban and other Pakistani sources put the number even higher.
At least 22 men were missing, two had been killed and one was injured after the overnight attacks, said Naveed Akbar, a regional official whose remit covers the paramilitary units.
Other Pakistani officials said at least 30 men had been taken, a figure confirmed by Taliban spokesmen.

(Additional reporting by Jibran Ahmad in Peshawar; Writing by Katharine Houreld; Editing by Jon Boyle)

Taliban capture at least 22 Pakistani government forces - Yahoo! News

May the Soul of deceased Rest in Peace and condolences to there Family!!!!Hope there is no harm done to the Missing..........

Do the Taliban raise demands for the release of surrendered soldiers and policemen, or do they just execute them? I happened to see a couple brutal execution videos in youtube of these captured soldiers and they were horrifying, they just line them up and shoot them - what really riles me is they take the name of God and shout Allah O Akbar while killing them, bringing in God while commiting such heinous acts on fellow Muslims.

Do the Taliban raise demands for the release of surrendered soldiers and policemen, or do they just execute them? I happened to see a couple brutal execution videos in youtube of these captured soldiers and they were horrifying, they just line them up and shoot them - what really riles me is they take the name of God and shout Allah O Akbar while killing them, bringing in God while commiting such heinous acts on fellow Muslims.
So far this year they have beheaded all the Soldiers/Policemen they have captured.
I hope that won't be repeated with these men.

RIP!!
@KRAIT: Man, what are you Sorcerer??
@Windjammer : Happy now dude?? Or are these part of the celebrations over cricket win??

Sorry for other Pakistanis and these loss of life is unfortunate..

This was a reply for one guy who was claiming that one death across the border was due to celebrations from your side of the border..

He may now realize that these kind of unfortunate accidents can happen in any country.. Not an incident to be happy about .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope the kidnapped policemen return safely.

RIP to the dead.

Back
Top Bottom