What's new

Taliban Racing Towards Kabul From Multiple Sides

Dang...maximum 2 weeks and kabul could fall...thoughts?

A DW video has a German correspondent in Kabul saying that no such chance as of now; the govt forces definitely have the capacity/resources and the numbers on their side. Do they have the will to fight??

It is too early for ANYONE to say when/if Kabul would fall. Way too early. A few people pay attention to are people like Scott Ritter from America. Khursheed Kasuri, Fmr Ambassador to Afghanistan Rustam Shah, Rahimullah Yusufzai, and Saleem Safi from Pakistan. I find them most knowledgeable about what's going on in Afghanistan... And Ahmad Rashid if he is still saying about these things...

A DW video has a German correspondent in Kabul saying that no such chance as of now; the govt forces definitely have the capacity/resources and the numbers on their side. Do they have the will to fight??

It is too early for ANYONE to say when/if Kabul would fall. Way too early. A few people pay attention to are people like Scott Ritter from America. Khursheed Kasuri, Fmr Ambassador to Afghanistan Rustam Shah, Rahimullah Yusufzai, and Saleem Safi from Pakistan. I find them most knowledgeable about what's going on in Afghanistan... And Ahmad Rashid if he is still saying about these things...
Taliban just have to blockade kabul and surrounding districts, they may have ammo stored up but without food and water, they'll be hurtin' to surrender in a couple of weeks.

Kabul is going to fall this easy. SF, commandos, ANDSF will fight gard for kabul. Talibs will come close to kabul but i know kabul won't be like taking badakshsn or anyother province. Whoever holds kabul holds the legitimacy over AFG and ghani ain't gonna give it so easily.

We still tuning to see so taliban fans hold your horses im all hope that the Afghani people prevail

We will see who is the fastest runner in Afghanistan, ANA , Indian or Taliban. ANA are the leaders at the moment with the fastest time to the borders, with the Indians in second place with fastest time to the airport with the Taliban chasing close behind.

LOL, while Afghan govt on daily basis claims that today 200 Talibans killed, yesterday 300 ..day before yesterday 400...the numbers they give every now then would had decimated Talibans by now :s.

Back
Top Bottom