What's new

Taliban praises Delhi, says it’s not anti-India

Xactly there is no point talking to them..how a respectfull or self respected nation can talk with those savages...those inhuman savages who dont knw how to coexist together and who just know how to blow thmselve up first chance they got in a crowd....HOW?

U got my point SUPERSTAR :D

Their next thing will be joining with TTP and islamic law in pakistan through daily bombings....
U r counting the chickens be4 they are hatched...
and what makes you think that india wouldnt be next?

Their next thing will be joining with TTP and islamic law in pakistan through daily bombings....
U r counting the chickens be4 they are hatched...

If US was not in the region, I am 100% sure Pakistan would have had different methods of containing and eliminating radical elements.

Dropping bombs on civilians only adds fuel to the fire.

All talibans want in return is box pack episodes of all K series. Fair deal I would say.

If US was not in the region, I am 100% sure Pakistan would have had different methods of containing and eliminating radical elements.

Dropping bombs on civilians only adds fuel to the fire.

And I am pretty sure that method would be Genocide as we all see in past..

Even if this leads to dailog with taliban whats the harm. I like areesh suggestion.

Because we don't have Muslims in majority...

aAnd most importantly our Muslim are indian muslims, the most peace loving muslim in world. our muslims are son of abdul kalam azad, not some wahabis nut.

World praise our muslims, once Obama said " he is prime minister of a country where 20 million peaceloving muslims live.

our muslims are best in world. there achivements are awesome.

Mutt mar ke sojao bachay. :rofl:

Ha ha ha sach mei jal gai yaar teri to..tu to keh raha tha we dont care...
Ur showing ur age n years of exp of frustration here...
lol i knw..u have got some super subscriptions so u wont get anything for this post..but atleast apni umr ka khyal karke aisi baate bola kar...frusto

Back
Top Bottom