What's new

Taliban leader Mullah Omar killed in Pakistan

I'd wait for Pakistani or American sources to confirm.I am sure if it was done by Americans it would be all over the TV now with Obama giving a speech.None the less if he is dead then Good Riddance!

Reuters: Taliban deny Mullah Omar's Death. - More incoming.

True but why will TOLO air false news?

There are a lot of financial interest and political interest in a News Agency to report false news. You can not believe in news that comes from just one source. You have to get a concurrence from other news agencies and particularly the Government. So Guys do not play the blame game until the source is authentic.

There are a lot of financial interest and political interest in a News Agency to report false news. You can not believe in news that comes from just one source. You have to get a concurrence from other news agencies and particularly the Government. So Guys do not play the blame game until the source is authentic.

your one sensible dude that i met after long time,

Why this news is released by Afghan media when there operation has launched against terrorists inside PNS Mehran?
My probability over foreign hands in this attack going to be true.

A lot of these militants causing Pakistan trouble seem to be Pathans. The IA's that influence them is another factor and level. Constantly, these cavemen causing trouble, whether this news is true or not. Since certain tribes from FATA forming the TTP have possible ties with foreign IA's its creating a lot of destabilization. Of course there are many loyal and trustworthy Pathans as well and Pakistani ISI and Army need their cooperation to fight the miscreants.

New also coming that Hamid gull was their with Mullah Omar when attack happened. There is no connection established to gull....can any one confirmed it.

its starting to cool down right now

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

New also coming that Hamid gull was their with Mullah Omar when attack happened. There is no connection established to gull....can any one confirmed it.

i think one indian member with the monkey avataar said that, which isnt true

That is because most of the guys loss control over their IQ when their EQ dominates the way they think and act. It goes true for almost all the human beings. Even I am prone to emotions

its also because Pakistanis and Indians fight over everything for no reason

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Reported for abusive language. your name ironically is respect4respect

thanks, see u after the ban bro.

u were trolling n thats what u get for trolling friend

Back
Top Bottom