What's new

Taliban launch raids on Kabul and other Afghan targets

Really , it took two days for us to evict terrorist from GHQ and Mehran base ? :azn: Obsessed Indian enlighten me where does Pakistan come into the equation ...

Nothing to obsess, Taliban failed in all three attacks (kabul, mehran, GHQ) yet you failed to notice the similarity.

It was done in the heart of high security zones.
It was done by the Taliban.
The Afghan forces did equally good in the counter attack.

Yet you are scare mongering and praising the same Taliban when they attack Kabul eventhough this time they got their ***** kicked?

THINK OF IT BRO

:yahoo:

Yet you are scare mongering and praising the same Taliban when they attack Kabul eventhough this time they got their ***** kicked?

:yahoo:

Where did you see me praising Taliban for the attack ? :azn: Care to enlighten me ...

Where did you see me praising Taliban for the attack ? :azn: Care to enlighten me ...

Think of it bro ... The NATO haven't even left the country and such things are happening in Kabul ...

It has been almost 2 days since the attacks begun and only now have the ANA managed to take control of the situation ... Wonder what they are going to do once US leaves !

Instead of making snide remarks like the one above you should be praising ANA for a job well done. After all PA also could not prevent the same Taliban striking in the heart of the capital of Pakistan?

Where does it give the impression that i am praising Taliban for the attack ? :azn:

Snide remarks ? You guys seem to speculate too much on things ...

The law and order condition of Afghanistan is worst ... I was merely commenting on that ...

But what to do of obsessed Indian who have sort of a tendency to associate everything with Pakistan ? :azn:

The law and order condition of Afghanistan is worst ... I was merely commenting on that ...

But what to do of obsessed Indian who have sort of a tendency to associate everything with Pakistan ? :azn:

Well Taliban donot live in India or UK for that matter do they?

Yes they do live in Pakistan and Afghanistan don't they?

Yes the carryout daring attacks in both Islamabad and Kabul don't they?

Need more helps in filling in the blanks?

Think of it bro ...

Instead of making snide remarks like the one above you should be praising ANA for a job well done. After all PA also could not prevent the same Taliban striking in the heart of the capital of Pakistan?

Think of it bro.. Do you ever been to Swat ? Na Think of it bro.. What PA did to those bastards talibans? Think of it bro.. that you are a troll ..Think of it bro.. your trolling button is pushed by some one .Think of it bro..

Think of it bro...

Think of it bro.. Do you ever been to Swat ? Na Think of it bro.. What PA did to those bastards talibans? Think of it bro.. that you are a troll ..Think of it bro.. your trolling button is pushed by some one .Think of it bro..

Think of it bro...

THOUGHT OF IT BRO TILL I WAS TOLD THAT THIS ATTACK WAS PLANNED FROM THE SOIL OF PAKISTAN. THINK OF IT BRO AGAIN

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — A militant arrested in the attacks on the Afghan capital and three other cities has confessed that the 18-hour assault was carried out by the Haqqani network, a lethal group of fighters with ties to the Taliban and al-Qaida, a top Afghan security official said Monday.

Thirty-six insurgents were killed during the brazen attacks that also claimed the lives of eight policemen and three civilians, said Interior Minister Besmillah Mohammadi.

THINK OF IT BRO HOW WELL THE ANA DID. THINK OF IT BRO

Well Taliban donot live in India or UK for that matter do they?

Yes they do live in Pakistan and Afghanistan don't they?

Yes the carryout daring attacks in both Islamabad and Kabul don't they?

Need more helps in filling in the blanks?

Does the topic concern Pakistan by any chance ? Or the mentally sick obsession behavior with Pakistan is again showing in you ? :azn: I saw the performance of your forces in Mumbai ... I do not need any more proof ... The blanks are already filled :lol:

THOUGHT OF IT BRO TILL I WAS TOLD THAT THIS ATTACK WAS PLANNED FROM THE SOIL OF PAKISTAN. THINK OF IT BRO AGAIN

Really , who was that insider ? Or you have contacts with terrorist ? :azn:

Does the topic concern Pakistan by any chance ? Or the mentally sick obsession behavior with Pakistan is again showing in you ? :azn: I saw the performance of your forces in Mumbai ... I do not need any more proof ... The blanks are already filled :lol:

Really , who was that insider ? Or you have contacts with terrorist ? :azn:

READ THE NEWS BRO READ THE NEWS BRO. HAQQANI ARE YOUR CITIZENS LIVING ON YOUR SOIL BRO NOT UK BRO.

READ THE NEWS BRO READ THE NEWS BRO. HAQQANI ARE YOUR CITIZENS LIVING ON YOUR SOIL BRO NOT UK BRO.

No need to go all mad and start writing in CAPS ... I can read your comments very well ...

Read the news ... Doesn't matter if it were the Haqqani's or RAW ... The Haqqani's are there in Afghanistan too ... So what should we do ?

Is there any specific information pointing that very Haqqani's came from Pakistan ? :azn:

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — A militant arrested in the attacks on the Afghan capital and three other cities has confessed that the 18-hour assault was carried out by the Haqqani network, a lethal group of fighters with ties to the Taliban and al-Qaida, a top Afghan security official said Monday.

Thirty-six insurgents were killed during the brazen attacks that also claimed the lives of eight policemen and three civilians, said Interior Minister Besmillah Mohammadi.

THINK OF IT BRO HOW WELL THE ANA DID. THINK OF IT BRO

Think of it bro ..and then ask yr mom bro that when u were born ..you were a boy , girl or a shemale.And then come back and reply here and tell me

Where is Pakistan mentioned in this news ? think of it @$$}{0|_3

Stop being like a MORON !

Think of it bro ..and then ask yr mom bro that when u were born ..you were a boy , girl or a shemale.And then come back and reply here and tell me

Where is Pakistan mentioned in this news ? think of it @$$}{0|_3

Stop being like a MORON !

JOKES ON YOU AND PAKHTOON BROS

READ THIS BRO READ THIS BRO AND GO TO OLDMAN AND ASK HIM IF THIS TRUE BRO!

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2012/02/halt_attacks_on_****.php

Siraj issued the order under the aegis of the Shura-e-Murakeba, an alliance that was formed in January and consists of the Movement of the Taliban in Pakistan, which is led by Hakeemullah Mehsud and his deputy, Waliur Rehman Mehsud; Hafiz Gul Bahadar's group; Mullah Nazir's group; and the Haqqani Network. The Shura-e-Murakeba was formed with the aid of al Qaeda's top leaders.

The statement, which was distributed in the form of a pamphlet in North Waziristan, was obtained by The Associated Press.

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2012/02/halt_attacks_on_****.php#ixzz1sCsudsl2

THINK AGAIN BRO THINK AGAIN BRO ALL ATTACKS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ARE PLANNED IN TRIBAL BELTS OF PAKISTAN! WHY BRO WHY BRO

Ahh yeah ! Everyone has confirmed and verified the information and are now blaming Pakistan :rofl:

It has been not more than 1 day and they are already convinced who did it ! CHEERS !

All attacks in all countries ? If you do not understand WoT , then there's no reason to debate further ...

Since Tribal Belts and Afghanistan are adjacent !

The statement, which was distributed in the form of a pamphlet in North Waziristan, was obtained by The Associated Press.

How stupid of Siraj ! :rofl: Distributing pamphlets that he will attack :lol:

P.S Click the link and
you will see

The requested page could not be found.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WHY BRO WHY BRO !

Ahh yeah ! Everyone has confirmed and verified the information and are now blaming Pakistan :rofl:

It has been not more than 1 day and they are already convinced who did it ! CHEERS !

All attacks in all countries ? If you do not understand WoT , then there's no reason to debate further ...

Since Tribal Belts and Afghanistan are adjacent !

How stupid of Siraj ! :rofl: Distributing pamphlets that he will attack :lol:

P.S Click the link and
you will see

The requested page could not be found.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2012/02/halt_attacks_on_****.php

!

WHY BRO WHY BRO YOU NO KNOW GOOGLE SEARCH BRO?

THE LINK WILL NOT WORK BRO SINCE IT HAS THE WORD PAKEEE- IN THE LINK BRO. PLEASE GOOGLE BRO PLEASE GOOGLE BRO

WHY BRO WHY BRO NO GOOGLE BRO NO GOOGLE BRO?

Why you going mad ? About time you call 9-1-1 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom