What's new

Taliban is the Future

now an idiot would comment on hamid gul's dress now he has problem with what a general or a human wears and what he shouldn't..since when an idiot cares about women? you bomb women rape them in lockups and than come out here raise slogans for protection of women..classical american Pervert!

This wonderful human being held such a powerful position in pakistan, and has such fan following, then pakistanis keep wondering why the world thinks what it does.

and as if indians care about the future of pakistan please try to improve your future first :D

lol our future safe my friend, and the world knows where we are headed. Yes as an Indian i do wish for the well being of Pakistan, but caring does not always mean that i need to agree with a sore loser like Hamid Gul.

and thats exaclt what I am asking, tell us about Right of Self-Determination, Freedom and myth of worlds biggest democracy :pakistan:

Please brother, i understand your emotions but insulting another country will not benefit you also in any way.

now an idiot would comment on hamid gul's dress now he has problem with what a general or a human wears and what he shouldn't..since when an idiot cares about women? you bomb women rape them in lockups and than come out here raise slogans for protection of women..classical american Pervert!

Very poor comment and quite unasked for

vinasha kale vipurut buddhi.....thats all i can say....

taliban is the future...i agree...let them take afghanistan and rule it....i would say pakistans government has not shown their people the light of progress.....and let taliban take control in islamabad and show them the real road of progress....

gud luck.

vinasha kale vipurut buddhi.....thats all i can say....

taliban is the future...i agree...let them take afghanistan and rule it....i would say pakistans government has not shown their people the light of progress.....and let taliban take control in islamabad and show them the real road of progress....

gud luck.

and some cant stop putting Pakistan in everything happening in Afghanistan, but for sure the angels of RAW, Mossad and CIA are working round the clock for batterment of people in this region espeically Muslims, aint they?

No brother, i just feel sad for you and how your midset is. Gud luck to you bro. :cheers:

same here mate... get a dictionary or just google them... and when you know the meanings dont forget to forward to Lok sabha :cheers: cheers

lol.. mallus are everywhere :lol:

and typical also... seems affraid to write in english :D unlike you i know the meanings i.e. when your days are near your brain stops working, correct me if I am wrong,
thats exactly what happens to some when Talibans show their strenght in Afghanistan, only thing they remember then is to blame Pakistan :no:

Talibans of Afghanistan are fighting for a Moral cause, a cause to get freedom from enemies of Islam

Stripping a woman of her God given right to feel the sun on her face is not Moral. Neither is denying her the ability to learn to read or own property. Financing a war by the sell of opiates, and setting of bombs in markets and using the mentally ill, distraught and young to commit suicide attacks in not moral. Hollywood might allow a woman to show her breast, but she does not have to. She has to answer to God along for her actions. Relying on his perfect understanding and vision. Not the corrupted vision of men lustign for power.

Because what the Taliban really wants is power. They want to put themselves and their ideology over everyone else. Who was the Taliban fighting before 9-11? Other Muslims who happened to be from other tribes. How are Uzbeck or Tajik Muslims enemies of Islam?

How did blowing up ancient statues serve Islam? The caliphs did not do it....

How does exporting poison serve to spread the cause of Allah? How does blowing up markets and public executions serve to win souls for God?

What exactly is the Taliban fighting for besides power? The US did not invade Afghanistan until after she was attacked. In fact to the complaints of many, she was doing exactly what the Taliban says they want- to be left alone. War came to my country, brought to it by the Taliban's incestuous relationship with Al Queda.

and typical also... seems affraid to write in english :D unlike you i know the meanings i.e. when your days are near your brain stops working, correct me if I am wrong,

I think you are somewhat correct. but " destructive decisions/thinking in destruction time " is more suitable I think.:D

Back
Top Bottom