What's new

Taliban is the Future

Honestly, Hameed Gul continues to live in the 1980s.......................Anyone who thinks that the Taliban are MORAL is more than welcome to visit Bajaur, I will personally arrange for accommodation and then you can ask the people who previously lived under their rule, just how "Moral" the Talibs are.........................

Honestly, Hameed Gul continues to live in the 1980s.......................Anyone who thinks that the Taliban are MORAL is more than welcome to visit Bajaur, I will personally arrange for accommodation and then you can ask the people who previously lived under their rule, just how "Moral" the Talibs are.........................

you are so right man he is living in 80's but the tyrany is hearing pk members supporting this halucinating idiot hamid gul.

desiman...for a low life pc pervert such a comment is still decent...join him and i shall put you in the list of top 10 perverts.

self delete

Last edited:
From mallu I mean Keralite. I assumed it from the Malayalam part in your post.

Bro, how did you know Malayalam? You may have malayalee colleagues, I guess :cheers:

Roby that part of the post was Sanskrit.

Talibans were good they had their chance but they messed it up big time. There may be some sympathy left for them but i am sure afghans and pakistanis are sick and tired of them. Their economy runs of herione money !

please support your blame with valid proof... check the following graph and see what Taliban achieved within a year when they did impose ban on cocaine production in year 2000

afghan_opium_gr432.gif

hahaha. I can't believe he is saying the Taliban is moral.

... yo man, but we have seen your Moral values in Bosnia, AbuGhraib, Guantanamo and how innocent Ghazans were bombs with phosphorus chemical... and dont forget to see previous page of this thread... resources hungry c*nts have ruined the peace in world

... bro i think you didnt listen properly what he said about Talibans of Pak and Afghan... their ideology, struggle even resources are different

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom