What's new

Taliban is the Future

General Hamid Gul is out of mind

his act is against the Pakistan in long term relation

Ok...
in conclusion what i understood from Americans comments is that
" when you are with us you are the wisest man on earth
"but when you are against us you are moron "or out of mind" isn't it what your comments show. (he was always right when he was agisnt russians but when he is aginst Americans he became a .........
and for indian friends dont worry about us.
its time for you to worry because uncle Sam's time is over in Afghanistan.
Hamid Gul knows the situation better then every one else. he was the planner agianst russians and aware of the ground realities .

Ok...
in conclusion what i understood from Americans comments is that
" when you are with us you are the wisest man on earth
"but when you are against us you are moron "or out of mind" isn't it what your comments show. (he was always right when he was agisnt russians but when he is aginst Americans he became a .........
and for indian friends dont worry about us.
its time for you to worry because uncle Sam's time is over in Afghanistan.
Hamid Gul knows the situation better then every one else. he was the planner agianst russians and aware of the ground realities .

would you like :coffee:

“America is history, the Taliban are the future” General Hamid Gul

in history whenever a clash between Moral and Material happened, Moral always wins.

YouTube - Talk to Al Jazeera: Hamid Gul

Its a interesting post to examine , the ground situation from the comments of the person

Point to note

a) la din never admited to any association with 9/11 so here is another
confimation from ISI head who said look he never admited it , which is consistant
with what most US news papers reported in initial days - Who planned it and why is
the question !!

b) USA were told by Taliban , that we will give you Osama , if you will hold islamic
court which will hold his fate (Why on earth did they not agree and
just capture him right there, was this not the best chance to capture him???

Why did wars have to happen ??? if the issue was just to capture binladin?
)

c) The illegal war against Afghans , instigated more afghans to join local war , and
peditor strikes only makes them more eager because in their mind
1) They feel they are fighting opressing forces illegal force
2) They just feel they are defending Afghanistan

So here is the delimma - who is morally right ???

This is what the person was trying to stress ?? Who is moral in the war ?? no one know every one thinks they are morally right but then again .. we find ourselevs in this situation now ...

His statement about morals and morals always win is general statement not necessarily saying talibans are morallly right but he does say

" The international community did not do justice to Afghanis by attacking them even when they did offer bin ladin , provided they respect their laws of Afghanistan but clearly someone was too arrogant to allow them to run a trial in Afghanistan"

So were Afghanis wrong to ask US to respect their national laws and put osama to trail in Afghan courts ?? Would US not have done the same to anyone on its soil ???

That is the million dollar question ?? Who decided to not take up the offer to not pick up binladin , and trial him in Afganistan courts , I think American ppl must ask this question WHO decided against it and decided ok we will waste trillions of dollars on wars , when bin ladin could have been just apprehended with no dollar spent

They could have ended the problem right there and then

...... if only someone had listened to that proposal to hand over binladin ...

Last edited:
Ok that is just wrong !!!! .......this kid is barely 10 or 11 , and look how war can destroy humanity eweeeeeeeeee that is too ... gross man .. where do you guys find all these sick images -

Ok that is just wrong !!!! .......this kid is barely 10 or 11 , and look how war can destroy humanity eweeeeeeeeee that is too ... gross man .. where do you guys find all these sick images -
I agree thats creepy man but sadly that may well be the reality

Boss that is a pre war image.Yes the kid is barely 10 or 11 but follower of talibani ideology. When taliban is a bunch of sick people what kind of images of them do you expect? Participating in peace rally??? War didn't destroy humanity in Afghanistan. Taliban buried humanity long before war.:angry:

Last edited:
Boss that is a pre war image.Yes the kid is barely 10 or 11 but follower of talibani ideology. When taliban is a bunch of sick people what kind of images of them do you expect? Participating in peace rally??? War didn't destroy humanity in Afghanistan. Taliban buried humanity long before war.:angry:
True but still id say he (kid in the pic) needs social therapy and a new set of games to use up his time.

Talibans of Afghanistan are fighting for a Moral cause, a cause to get freedom from enemies of Islam, where so called Talibans TTP in Pakistan have no such motives but to take revenge from those who killed their people (inc Pak Army). revenge is in blood of pakhtoons and they know how to take it.
Pakistan MUST stop taking dictations from west and stop killing its own citizen.[/B]

Taliban of Afghanistan also hit, execute and curtail human rights of women. They are the ones who started it, and do so out of "moral" convictions.

On the other hand, the notion of Taliban being the future is probably correct. 'Somehow' in the future a deal is going to be worked out where Taliban would be allowed to rule since they are believed to have more of a capacity to bring about some form of governance, something the Karzai government hasn't been able to do.

However it is MY belief the Taliban will not give in to their laws on women, women won't get education, they'll remain covered head to toe under the threat of a baton, they will be lashed, all foreign development would end since it would be seen as Kafirs taking over and what not.

Taliban are the future, no doubt. But thats because of America's mistakes/weaknesses. The new policy of Surge, Bribe and run. There is nothing great about the Taliban. They are the future and the future is dark.

Sick people supporting Taliban here on this forum who conveniently forgot Taliban's barbaric nature.
f039a5bb44e934280695b03aac5f7e99._.jpg

View attachment 66afb25a34e3f8b5b3579c8988867b42.jpg

View attachment 7eaae660a630311ea24d64247296e49b.jpg

220300c84791bef1bd70798b8940d899.jpg

84f5d9e5bbeca0f21a1cdf13571a1681.jpg

Bro, one must be aware of his weaknesses only then he will workout how to overcome.
never lose your heart and always have faith on ALLAH, who is the creator of all and to whom shall we return. we are lucky being blessed with Islam but its our duty to protect our land, people and faith.

Good quote Sherdil.

I hope that the same goes with the followers of Allah of the other religions.

:smitten: & :cheers:

I think you are somewhat correct. but " destructive decisions/thinking in destruction time " is more suitable I think.:D

totally agree on that.. and we (Pakistanies) are experiencing that these days... a nexus of evils joined hands to ruin peace in this region so they can loot the resources. coz when its about Muslims world 'divide and rule' is the only formula they rely on. But beware Moral always won in past and shall it be :cheers:

General Hamid Gul is out of mind

his act is against the Pakistan in long term relation

''I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.''
yes master we know that American's are always right, but beware you'll not carry the WOT slogan and dictate others for long, coz hate for west is growning all across the globe and its not just in muslim world there are others who are silently witnessing this whole show of how you are distroying countries to steal their resources and i hope your govt realise that. Hamid Gul is absolutely right, Material can never live long
:wave:

Sick people supporting Taliban here on this forum who conveniently forgot Taliban's barbaric nature.

thanks for posting these pics, everytime this happens when people endup with no evidence against Talibans but few pics/vids to support opinion.

We all aware of torture that enemies have committed in Muslims world, from Palistine to Bosnia, Somalia to Chechnia, Philipines to Kashmir and now Iraq and Afghanistan is their lates misadventures.
I wont waste time to post pics of what whole world has already witnessed but this one is very interesting, check the UN at work Beligian peacekeepers roasting a Somali boy... maybe they knew he was cousin of bin ladin
:disagree:

9dfc56f3c67b6b063f9f423d1503c6f7.bmp_.jpg

Good quote Sherdil.

I hope that the same goes with the followers of Allah of the other religions.

:smitten: & :cheers:

yes, but only if we follow the right way. Islam is religion of peace BUT dont forget that Jihad is part of our faith, and that is to stand against those who threat your faith, people or lands.
May ALLAH give us strenght to get rid of illegal occupents on Muslims lands, indeed HE is most Merciful and Beneficient
:pakistan:

Talibans were good they had their chance but they messed it up big time. There may be some sympathy left for them but i am sure afghans and pakistanis are sick and tired of them. Their economy runs of herione money !

Wow Afghans are really in limbo big time - :coffee:

I sincerely hope we move in our troops in to Afghanistan and just disarm the whole region with US help and move in our troops there permenently

There is no other means -

wow 30 years at war - they have become animals

We have been suffering from the imposed and proxy war for the last 30 years, but we are not animals.

Back
Top Bottom