What's new

Taliban in Islamabad

WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE LANDING IN MY CITY & ONLY ALLAH CAN SAVE YOU FROM THE WRATH OF MIRAJ-BORGZA ! AND BY THE WAY I LIKE "PAKISTANI" DISHES :love: & THAT'S A :sniper: = BAD BAD NEWS FOR YOU.

As a strong supporter of free sex i totally condemn these barbaric female talibans, sex is our natural right & we are free to use our body which ever way we want to these hooligans medieval time madrasa female students must be brought to justice for doing such gross violations of once personal matter & crime against humanity.
freedom zindabad.:United_States: :police: :army:
pefect example of integration

& you are a perfect example of a backward illogical medieval thinking.

So you are a supporter of free sex? just a question, will you support free sex, if it involved your mom? or you are one of those who say as long as its not my mom?

Its a man's and a women's choice, any man and any women. They have a right to do what they want. No one should enforce their beliefs on others.

Its a man's and a women's choice, any man and any women. They have a right to do what they want. No one should enforce their beliefs on others.

That might work in India with full force, but we are trying to make a clean and disease free society with less HIV/AIDS people running around, instead of them getting nailed and spreading it, also in an Islamic country (since it took place in Pakistan which is an Islamic country the situation will be different if it were India or another other non-Islamic country).

Having sex is ok, if you are married but not outside of marriage, how would you like it if you found out your "future" wife was nailed several times before marrying you.

Simply put, prostitution is wrong.

Prostitution is illegal in Pakistan, The students upheld the law that authorities failed to implement.

Pakistan's constitution chapter 2

37. Promotion of social justice and eradication of social evils.
The State shall:

(a) promote, with special care, the educational and economic interests of backward classes or areas;
(b) remove illiteracy and provide free and compulsory secondary education within minimum possible period;
(c) make technical and professional education generally available and higher education equally accessible to all on the basis of merit;
(d) ensure inexpensive and expeditious justice;
(e) make provision for securing just and humane conditions of work, ensuring that children and women are not employed in vocations unsuited to their age or sex, and for maternity benefits for women in employment;
(f) enable the people of different areas, through education, training, agricultural and industrial development and other methods, to participate fully in all forms of national activities, including employment in the service of Pakistan;
(g) prevent prostitution, gambling and taking of injurious drugs, printing, publication, circulation and display of obscene literature and advertisements;
(h) prevent the consumption of alcoholic liquor otherwise than for medicinal and, in the case of non-Muslims, religious purposes; and
(i) decentralise the Government administration so as to facilitate expeditious disposal of its business to meet the convenience and requirements of the public.

I support a tolerant and open society but not a sex free society. Any offender should be punished severely

That might work in India with full force, but we are trying to make a clean and disease free society with less HIV/AIDS people running around, instead of them getting nailed and spreading it,
If you had half a mind to comprehend what i said, you'd know the difference between SUPPORTING people to have sex wherever and NOT allowing people to take law in their own hands and thus promoting extremism. People can be educated to use condoms, and other contraseptives. India has spend and is spending a HUGE amount of money on educating people and providing contraceptives, and other things either for free or at dirt cheap rates. So that diseases can be controlled. This has NOTHING to do with AIDS/Disease.

I would have taken your first few lines as insults and thrown some back at you, but that would not have educated you, i dunno if it will ever, but is my best.

also in an Islamic country (since it took place in Pakistan which is an Islamic country the situation will be different if it were India or another other non-Islamic country).

Having sex is ok, if you are married but not outside of marriage, how would you like it if you found out your "future" wife was nailed several times before marrying you.

Simply put, prostitution is wrong.
From your vocabulary i understand your position.

BTW i Islamic or non Islamic, this is religious extremism. If people start imposing their beliefs on every one else, then this is talibanisation/radicalisation of pakistan, which is already taking place. Pakistan has to stop it, not promote it. Its upto the authorities to take appropriate action, not people.Some taliban style moral policing CANNOT, i repeat CANNOT be done and is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

My future wife may have had boyfriends, and she may have had sex with them if she was close with them. I would not mind that information as long as i know that she is now fully committed to me. That is all i need to know honestly.

Prostitution is illegal in Pakistan, The students upheld the law that authorities failed to implement.

Prostitution is illegal in Pakistan, then the authorities should act, not the people. And if the people acted, then they should be punished. Its illegal also in India, but if the people act, they would be punished, not praised atleast.

If you are saying that this was done as it was against Islam, then all the more reason to be worried. You must understand that this is talibanisation of Pakistan. Moral policing at its best. People cannot enforce their beliefs on others. If the law finds its illegal, then let police act. Allowing people to act will promote extremism in Pakistan, and people will take law for granted and act according to themselves, more rioting and such things will take place. These are signs, and they must be taken seriously. This is not something that Mushy wants to promote. Enlightened moderation i think.

I saw lathi weilding Madrassa students on Geo TV. These thugs were threatening the video and music stores in the Islamabad and police were doing nothing.

IMO Musharraf is past his "Shelf Life". If the Pak Govt writ can not be enforced in Islamabad, that is surely the end. I am a democrat and believe in the will of the people but dont think mullah's do. I was born a muslim and will remain one till I die, but the thuggery and bigotry of the MMA and their large support in Pakistan polity (It seems to be growing) is making me and many of like minded people not only anti mullah but also anti religion.

Who the hell these bigots think they are?? Are these illiterate goondas "Thanedars" of religion??. Did Allah send 'Wahi" to these thugs and charged them with the reform of the society.???

Pray tell me does any country which can be blackmailed by the young female thugs of Madarasa Hafsa has a right to call itself a country??. It is anarchy. We are turning into another Somalia.

Tomorrow these madrassa students will be burning all the books but Quran and Hadith; and eliminating all knowledge which in THEIR opinion is against Islam. I think these people are agents of the Satan and turning people away from Islam. No one likes any religion forced downs one's throat be it Islam.

If all your actions are to determined by religious thakedars, there is no freedom of action; then why Allahs has day of judgement??. Since you will not be allowed to commit any sin any way, Allah wasted his time creating the hell. I may be over reacting but I feel very strongly about it.

Back
Top Bottom