What's new

Taliban gun down teacher for not hiking 'salwar' above ankles

irrespective of whether there is a rogue agency or individual, US has made serious claims that info pak officials was compromised. hence, the weeding out is necessary for the victory.

btw, the individuals represent the agency. so if an individual compromises the info, then it means that agency has compromised. even though the entire agency may not be in favour of the leak.

Then possibly every agency in the world is compromised - since they have all had leaks of one sort or the other.

Then possibly every agency in the world is compromised - since they have all had leaks of one sort or the other.
maybe, but then the difference is of frequency and the level of disclosures.
US has accused your agencies/individuals of leaks to a level where they justify unilateral drone attacks. this cant be just brushed aside as a normal practice all over the world. I am sure you will appreciate the difference.

Taliban is not a threat like India is.
Pakistanis have been living in peace with Taliban for decades, we never saw suicide bombings before 2004...Taliban was there but where was suicide bombings?
After India set its consulates in Afghanistan...Pakistan started seeing suicide bombings and all kinds of violence in its western borders. Taliban was there before 2001 and no school was ever bombed before, but now that India is in Afghanistan we see bombings of schools.
All of you must think really hard whats happening. Why all these violence right now? Why not before? There was Taliban before, they never harmed Pakistanis before.
Indians have harmed Pakistanis much more than any Taliban throughout history.

Taliban is not a threat like India is.
Pakistanis have been living in peace with Taliban for decades, we never saw suicide bombings before 2004...Taliban was there but where was suicide bombings?
After India set its consulates in Afghanistan...Pakistan started seeing suicide bombings and all kinds of violence in its western borders. Taliban was there before 2001 and no school was ever bombed before, but now that India is in Afghanistan we see bombings of schools.
All of you must think really hard whats happening. Why all these violence right now? Why not before? There was Taliban before, they never harmed Pakistanis before.
Indians have harmed Pakistanis much more than any Taliban throughout history.

because before 2001 taliban had afghanistan where they could carry out their will and pakistan was gracious to allow them do that. but after 2001 US forced you to confront taliban, and when you did, you saw the backlash.

anyway, if you were trying to prove that india is the enemy of pakistan and not taliban, then I recommend that you open your eyes or even better plan a visit to your country. taliban is indeed knocking on the door.

^^^ Even after 2001, Pakistan never saw suicide bombings. Its right after India set its consulates in Afghanistan Pakistan started seeing suicide bombings.

Its clear whose the enemy. Pakistan saw schools, girls going to school, less violence before India set its consulates in Afghanistan.

^^^ Even after 2001, Pakistan never saw suicide bombings. Its right after India set its consulates in Afghanistan Pakistan started seeing suicide bombings.

Its clear whose the enemy. Pakistan saw schools, girls going to school, less violence before India set its consulates in Afghanistan.

if you dont want to believe the facts, thats up to you. when taliban started losing in afghanistan, they ran away to pak. when US pressed PA to act against taliban, then pak started witnessing violence. as, the taliban started feeling the heat, suicide bombings started. right now, the situation seems to be worse.

lastly, I had read your previous posts. you seem to be a very positive person in your initial posts, but of late, you seem to become more and more biased. I advise you to relax or maybe take a break. and I mean it in a positive way.
god bless you.:)

if you dont want to believe the facts, thats up to you. when taliban started losing in afghanistan, they ran away to pak. when US pressed PA to act against taliban, then pak started witnessing violence. as, the taliban started feeling the heat, suicide bombings started. right now, the situation seems to be worse.

lastly, I had read your previous posts. you seem to be a very positive person in your initial posts, but of late, you seem to become more and more biased. I advise you to relax or maybe take a break. and I mean it in a positive way.
god bless you.:)

Who told you taliban is losing in Afghanistan? More than 70% of Afghanistan is still under Taliban control.
Pakistan have been living in peace with Taliban for decades because those Taliban were locals of their land, they were not a threat.
Now we dont know who these Taliban are now bringing violence and bombing schools..we never saw that before India set its consulates in Afghanistan.
Its clear whose the real enemy.

And please dont give me advise on to relax, I speak my mind and I say things the way it is.

Who told you taliban is losing in Afghanistan? More than 70% of Afghanistan is still under Taliban control.
Pakistan have been living in peace with Taliban for decades because those Taliban were locals of their land, they were not a threat.
Now we dont know who these Taliban are now bringing violence and bombing schools..we never saw that before India set its consulates in Afghanistan.
Its clear whose the real enemy.

And please dont give me advise on to relax, I speak my mind and I say things the way it is.

you completely failed to grasp my point. you seem to be hellbent on believing that india is the enemy, if it makes you happy, so be it.:hitwall:
but the facts dont change, just because you close your eyes. consulates in afghanistan are just that consulates, if you have any other evidence then present it. otherwise dont rant and rave.

sorry to take liberty to advise you, I wont do it in future.

Gentlemen, I suspect there is much you agree on, It is sad that these people - whether an invention of the ISI or the invention of "rogue elements with the ISI", whether they deserve to be called Muslims (even "Taliban") or not, whether they disgrace Pakistan more than they disgrace Islam - draw so much negative world attention upon Islam and upon Pakistan.

Perhaps you can all agree that they do not disgrace G_d, The-God, Al-Lah, but they do rather disgrace the strands of Islam they claim alliegance to.

My comments (previous to learning more from your discussions) were expressed in semi-musical form here : -

and here : -

The first was my reply because the news came to me after I had started trying to set Omar Khayyam's quatrains to a new melody. The news completely changed the nature of the resulting 'song' turning it into a polemical rant. The second was produced after leaning about a stalwart pashtun politician, Muhammad Afzal Khan, known as Afzal Lala or Afzal the Elder. One of the reports in the video quotes him saying; "I'm from this soil, my tribe is here. I want to live among my people. I won't run away." after being placed on the "Taliban's" death-list.

Anyway now that I have posted that, on a thread where it is allowed, I am just here to read and learn. Oh and thanks for what I have learned so far and thanks again, for letting me in.

Last edited by a moderator:
God Damnit! I knew this guy. Last I heard he was pissed about the destruction of schools.

**** the Taliban and their entire khandaan. Bastards.

Tehreek e kafireen. They call themselves muslims. These bastards must have their entire generations wiped out. What is the army doing? These guys families should be taken and tortured to death.

Kill every taliban. I swear next time i hear this sort of news i will go back. Take a weapon and blast as many taliban in Swat as I can. The swat taliban are the worst of animals.

I understand the frustration....

Let their be some difference between Taliban and you. This is a result of years of lawlessness and indoctrination. Chanalise your feelings in building strong opinions and perception on such acts

Back
Top Bottom