What's new

Taliban gun down teacher for not hiking 'salwar' above ankles

This is just a begining , isnt it?
The brutalities of Taliban are yet to start.It is high time Pak choose between brutalities or democracy.The civil society of PAK should forward like they did against musharaff to pressurise the Govt. and Army to kill Taliban , may be without U.S. help if they feel that will make people angry.

I agree. There is much more behind this. We need to look at what is fueling the insurgency. The root cause has to be adressed. But dont worry about my raving though. My meter goes high prettyyyyyy quick when i hear of my people being killed by barbarians.... I will find it hard to tolerate animals like these. They did'nt even leave his father. I love my country beyond anything else. Its like being stabbed constantly and being able to do nothing for me.

Anyway Amjad was a great man. When i met him he just said he was frustrated with the burning of schools. He never told me he fought in afghanistan. I am proud that he took down 1 talibani animal and crippled 2 other bastards before he went. I hope the ones he wounded are so badly wounded enough that their lives are ruined. Torture is better sometimes. I salute this guy.

He is an inspiration. I wish i was in Swat so I could massacre some taliban. Killer race. Vampiric blood suckers.
All our meters run high once in a while Brother, Even I say stuff like this sometimes when the Pain overshadows sensible thinking. May his Soul Rest In peace. God Speed.

Don’t know whether the above is based upon a factual incident. However, my personal observation is that over the centuries, nature of beliefs has changed. This is true for both the Shia and Sunni Islam. Rituals remain but the underlying message has gone. As if the body is alive but the soul has departed.

Many years ago, during one on my visits to Iran, I questioned one of the NIOC officers (son of a Hojjati Islam; a mullah rank just below Ayatollah) as to why the thousands were killed by Ayatollah Khalkhali, nicknamed as hanging judge. His reply was that even if it means that the whole world is destroyed; Allah's will must prevail. No too different from Wahabi and Taliban beliefs that any one who disagrees with their interpretation of Islam should be eliminated.

Unlike what is generally believed; majority of the conversions in the subcontinent were thru the efforts of the Muslim Sufi saints. God forbid, if the practice of Islam had been as unforgiving as evident by the actions of Taliban, most of the population of Pakistan and Kashmir would still be non believers.

This is the reason which led me to conclude that Islam as preached now is not even a facsimile of the mellow and forgiving religion that Allah revealed to our holy Prophet (PBUH) whereby even the arch enemies such as Abu Sufian were forgiven. What we have today is a ruthless dogma.

I would suggest that the Governement step up military operations and its presence in these troubled area, remember look on the vids for bajur these animals beheads our jawans, you can reason with these people. The PAF should also make there prsence felt with a massive air campaign in support of ground troops and attacks on taliban training facilities etc. However although i support the strongest military response to this situation which is affecting the nation. As the Taliban are now the biggest Mafia in Pakistan, we need look how and why there numbers are growing so a political soulution in hand with addressing the root causes ( poverty, lack of education, spread of Mullerisim) and the deployment of the vast majority of our military.

Just my thoughts

Interesting, i have know of beating but actually killing someone of for a minor error is beyond even the Heathen so called "Taliban", no i fear there is more to this. Similar to the killing of Gen. Alvi, there is something that does not quite feel right...

It's a fake story.

Yes, the Taliban did kill this guy. BUT not over not hiking his `salwar` above ankles.

I dont know whats wrong with people. I said i knew the guy and i knew what happened!!. What might not be told here? What great secret is not being told???

People need to stop denying. The taliban may be supported by foreign intelligence but they and their attrocities and suicide bombings all which accumulated to death of 4800 pakistani civilians is a reality. According to several maulvis we should be doing jihad against the taliban and ruin them completely. They are not muslim.

All our meters run high once in a while Brother, Even I say stuff like this sometimes when the Pain overshadows sensible thinking. May his Soul Rest In peace. God Speed.

Ameen...

We will crush the taliban. They wont survive for this. They are raising a storm that will destroy everyone who raises even a strand of support for the taliban.

Don’t know whether the above is based upon a factual incident. However, my personal observation is that over the centuries, nature of beliefs has changed. This is true for both the Shia and Sunni Islam. Rituals remain but the underlying message has gone. As if the body is alive but the soul has departed.

Many years ago, during one on my visits to Iran, I questioned one of the NIOC officers (son of a Hojjati Islam; a mullah rank just below Ayatollah) as to why the thousands were killed by Ayatollah Khalkhali, nicknamed as hanging judge. His reply was that even if it means that the whole world is destroyed; Allah's will must prevail. No too different from Wahabi and Taliban beliefs that any one who disagrees with their interpretation of Islam should be eliminated.

Unlike what is generally believed; majority of the conversions in the subcontinent were thru the efforts of the Muslim Sufi saints. God forbid, if the practice of Islam had been as unforgiving as evident by the actions of Taliban, most of the population of Pakistan and Kashmir would still be non believers.

This is the reason which led me to conclude that Islam as preached now is not even a facsimile of the mellow and forgiving religion that Allah revealed to our holy Prophet (PBUH) whereby even the arch enemies such as Abu Sufian were forgiven. What we have today is a ruthless dogma.
Yes, Khalkhali, I have heard of him in Robert Fisks Book, wasnt he the one who used to Strangle Cats? I think he had a nikname like cat strangler or something?. Hanging judge too I have heard. It was perverse and complete distortion of Islamic rulings when people were killed off like during the Revolution in Iran! 3 questions were asked and even if one was wrong, then kaboom, khallas!

You are cen percent correct. The Islam which forgave abu sufiyan has reached such a stage that a teacher has to be killed for differing with the taliban!

Ameen...

We will crush the taliban. They wont survive for this. They are raising a storm that will destroy everyone who raises even a strand of support for the taliban.

I appreciate your feelings, but it is not so simple and it is not so easy.
but one thing I wanted to say was that taliban has taken a lot of confidence from the defeat it gave to USSR and that is driving it to take on US. if we let taliban gain another victory by defeating US then no one will be spared in this region. because they will start believing that they are invincible. next in line after US is pakistan. and then India.

Teacher should not open fire first,if he killed two person as per local islamic jirga rules ,teacher should be punished.

This type of incident are common in trible belt this should not be linked with present resistance in frontier against US policies of our government.

Absolutely pathetic comment.

i dont know what is wrong with you. If me and my militiamen were in Swat we would form fronts and systematically eliminate the taliban through geurilla war and eliminate leaders in the same hit and run attacks these cowards use for us.. He offered them resistance when they were about to kill him and take him to court.

U shud stop supporting these idiots supported by foreign intelligence. It is for the best of Islam and Pakistan. Murdering the guy and then his Father who had nothing to do with it is against humanity. Also taking out the body of Pir Samiullah from his grave and hanging it... u are mad if u support these people. If u want u can go to any good scholar and they will tell u what is crime of suicide bombing in Islam and killing and terrorizing innocent people.

According to A great scholar Maulana Yasir Khan any Muslim who kills a taliban goes straight to heaven. Muslims have to decide if they are on Islams side or side of foreign intelligence agencies. If u cant see it then u r a fool. Fazlullahs group is enjoying support from India.

I appreciate your feelings, but it is not so simple and it is not so easy.
but one thing I wanted to say was that taliban has taken a lot of confidence from the defeat it gave to USSR and that is driving it to take on US. if we let taliban gain another victory by defeating US then no one will be spared in this region. because they will start believing that they are invincible. next in line after US is pakistan. and then India.

The US is fueling them. They make it harder to deal with them and make our own position harder to explain to the people there.

The US is fueling them. They make it harder to deal with them and make our own position harder to explain to the people there.
I disagree, US is the right one to take on taliban. infact, US claims that any info given to pak sources is leaked to taliban. so, the first thing for pak to do is break the nexus between its rogue agencies/individuals and taliban. only then can the war on taliban be won effectively.

Way too many Indians on this forum and we all know Indians are the largest ill-wishers of Pakistan so why is anyone even taking Indian comments seriously.

the first thing for pak to do is break the nexus between its rogue agencies/individuals and taliban

There is no 'nexus' between the 'rogue agencies and Taliban', since there is no 'rogue agency'.

Pakistani soldiers have died, ISI personnel were targeted in several suicide bombings last year. The argument in favor of ISI support for the Taliban is very weak.

Rogue agents are a different issue, but they obviously do not go around with a name tag saying 'ROGUE', so weeding them out is not so easy, especially if these might be some of the people in the field.

There is no 'nexus' between the 'rogue agencies and Taliban', since there is no 'rogue agency'.

Pakistani soldiers have died, ISI personnel were targeted in several suicide bombings last year. The argument in favor of ISI support for the Taliban is very weak.

Rogue agents are a different issue, but they obviously do not go around with a name tag saying 'ROGUE', so weeding them out is not so easy, especially if these might be some of the people in the field.

irrespective of whether there is a rogue agency or individual, US has made serious claims that info given to pak officials was compromised. hence, the weeding out is necessary for the victory.

btw, the individuals represent the agency. so if an individual compromises the info, then it means that agency has compromised. even though the entire agency may not be in favour of the leak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom