What's new

Taliban enters India, security up to an unprecedented level as locals fear bloodbath.

I beleive a few of them know how to fly a plane so watch out i see another 9/11

Hey Wait are you serious. Till 9/11 is done in India its ok....:cheers:

I hope they don't get over excited and do something like 9/11 in U.K....:hitwall:

Hey Wait are you serious. Till 9/11 is done in India its ok....:cheers:

Delhi and Mumbai don't have to worry. The fog is so bad that actual certified pilots have difficulty finding the airport, let alone some rookie-terrorist-pilot finding a building to crash into... :sick:

Gunfight under way to flush out Taliban intruders

Radio conversation intercepted between Lashkar terrorists reveal that around 35 terrorists have entered the country through Gurez sector, near the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, according to media reports.

The infiltration attempt began around March 26. According to media reports, intellegence sources have said that around 28 of the 35 terrorists belong to Taliban and nine to Laskar outfit. One terrorists has been reportedly killed in the encounter by the security forces who have engaged the rest near Gurez.

Hijbul Mujahideen is believed to be helping the terrorists to enter the country. As a response, the Home Ministry has said that they will neutralise all the threat.

Delhi and Mumbai don't have to worry. The fog is so bad that actual certified pilots have difficulty finding the airport, let alone some rookie-terrorist-pilot finding a building to crash into... :sick:

Hey terrorists dont need find the airport. They just need to crash the plane. However they come with GPS these days, they'll find a great place to crash.
Or maybe let the ATC do it for them. They are good at that.:P

congress pumping horrific news before election...lets see how BJP handle this pre poll tactic...So, much money involve, majority power want to see Congress success ...

Dont you feel sorry that undercover Indian agents have taken over 45% of Pakistan? Oh no wait, you are still defending your "external borders".

where did you get that from? Ohh no wait, are u still following "Pathetic indian media"???

:rofl::rofl:

lol, I wonder how these people practice "crashing" the plane.

On a serious note, its good that they are noticed BEFORE they did anything.

As Mr.Communist is shouting with confidence, even if this is a fake news, there is nothing to lose.

By the way, if you think this is a Congress propaganda, pay attention -

11 CMs have been warned for being on the hit-list. And - MODI and ADVANI are in the list. If it is so, both of them are automatically proved to be patriotic Indians. (Enemy's enemy is your friend etc etc).

As long as Lalo Ram parsad is ok am fine. Love to watch his interview...I don t think anyone in India has any problem with this guy...

11 CMs have been warned for being on the hit-list. And - MODI and ADVANI are in the list. If it is so, both of them are automatically proved to be patriotic Indians. (Enemy's enemy is your friend etc etc).

Advani , I always thought as patriotic. Modi ,on the other hand, has a long way to go - I don't yet believe that he puts love for India before hate for some groups and stereotypes.

Enemy's enemy is not always a friend. Person X could tomorrow go and bomb New York city and run to India. I am sure US will start being suspicious of India and try to get person X back. Now US and India will become enemies and person X is an enemy of US. That does not mean person X and India are friends.
This is the sort of thinking that Pakistani politicians did when India asked for Mumbai attackers to be handed over. Since India was asking for them, they immediately became Pakistan's friends. Let us not be as stupid.

If Taliban has infiltrated Valley, blame it on Pak

Whether Taliban infiltrators have actually entered Jammu and Kashmir has yet to be confirmed. But if they have, two conclusions can be drawn. One: they are from Pakistan, not Afghanistan; it is Baitullah Mehsud’s men and not Mullah Omar’s who have sneaked in. Two: however much the Taliban may be at war with the Pakistani state, setting off bomb blasts across the country, some sections of the same Pakistani state must have helped them in their bid to enter India.

The militants could not have travelled the distance from the Pakistan tribal areas to the India-Pakistan border undetected unless the Pakistani security forces connived to let them through. There is also a huge presence of the Pakistani army all along the Line of Control. Could Taliban elements have crossed over without the army knowing?

“Allowing the Taliban to enter India seems to be an clear attempt to draw attention away from the grim situation in Pakistan itself and turn it towards the Kashmir dispute,” said Amitabh Mattoo, international relations expert.

For India, the entry is ominous. Taliban infiltrators are bound to be even more ruthless and committed than groups like the Lashkar-e-Tayyeba and Jaish-e-Mohammed that the Indian army has after years been able to put on the defensive.

The large turnout in the November-December elections, despite the separatists appeal to boycott them and the disinterest lately shown by the Kashmiri people in separatist activity may have affected the morale of overground separatist lobby and local militants. The All-Party Hurriyat Conference (APHC) has already decided not to oppose the Lok Sabha polls as staunchly as it did polls in the past. Shabbir Lone of the People’s Conference is actually considering participating. Similarly, the number of local militants killed is falling.

Of the 34 militants killed in encounters in the last fortnight, 29 were found to be from Pakistan and only five from J&K.

But the sections in Pakistan bent on winning Kashmir are not fazed. The Pakistani militants remain as determined as ever. “There is a high level of infiltration right now,” said Kuldeep Khoda, director general of police, J&K.

God save the world...Indeed.

Desist from sarcasting remarks and posts that do not contribute anything to the discussion, apart from flame baiting.

I have noticed a lot of your posts are of a very aggressive nature, and a couple of times you have declared Pakistani posters to be Hindu Haters.

If you do not reform, infraction and banning will surely follow.

Take this as a warning.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom