What's new

Taliban attack kills 7 NATO soldiers in #Afghanistan

Quite a victory , wouldn't you say ?

Hollow one, the thing is the advent of IED's and suicide bombings has taken out the fights/combats out of the equation.

In the end, these people were stone age and levelling their entire country would mean nothing to them. Since stone age was their country, now albeit a more flatter one.

What a moron!! Celebrating deaths of soldiers!!!

Soldiers in uniform who die for their country are martyrs irrespective of their country.....

Aray bhai. You mean to tell me that it never made you angry that Indian soldiers were killed by Pakistani soldiers and you never became happy when you heard that Pakistani soldiers died. So you must be a saint and never celebrated the death of enemy soldiers. Right?

Everyone we have a saint in our midst. And I thought that it was only in movies.

What a .........

:crazy:

Aray bhai. You mean to tell me that it never made you angry that Indian soldiers were killed by Pakistani soldiers and you never became happy when you heard that Pakistani soldiers died. So you must be a saint and never celebrated the death of enemy soldiers. Right?

Everyone we have a saint in our midst. And I thought that it was only in movies.

What a .........

:crazy:

1) I never celebrate deaths.

2) Indian paramilitary personnel fighting maoists have nothing to do with pakistan.so they r not ur enemies and u dont need to jump up and down when they die.

3)Any soldier killed on the border IN PEACETIME is sad.

I am not a saint, but a normal and sane human being.

I would have been happy if i could say the same about u.

1) I never celebrate deaths.

2) Indian paramilitary personnel fighting maoists have nothing to do with pakistan.so they r not ur enemies and u dont need to jump up and down when they die.

3)Any soldier killed on the border IN PEACETIME is sad.

I am not a saint, but a normal and sane human being.

I would have been happy if i could say the same about u.

But sorry I am not Mr. Perfect like you. I do celebrate deaths when American soldiers are killed in Afghanistan. MAybe because they have killede thousands of Afghans or maybe because their soldiers goes around killing innocent women and children and claiming to have mental issues. Or maybe when they sneak across the border into Pakistan and kill our 30 soldiers and thenh claim it was a mistake. Or maybe when their drones have killed more innocent lives than terrorists.
SO yeh! I really dont know why, but I do get the pleasure of reading when I see the hated taliban kill NATO soldiers.
And as I said that you are a saint, so keep pretending to be. But not me.

And ofcourse, I do enjoy reading it when the maoist rebels kill indian soldiers as these indian soldeirs have been committing rapes, and killing innocent in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Quite a victory , wouldn't you say ?
America's goal was to eliminate taliban, they failed to do so, instead taliban are controlling much of the east and south afghanistan...so America is defeated in that sense. Taliban goal was to simply survive and offer resistance...they succeeded in doing so, so it is their victory.
You always say that it is pointless to resist an invasion. Lets say Pakistan is invaded by America or india and pak army is completely defeated....would you like your defeated faujis to continue on guerrella warfare or completely give up like they did in 1971?.....

America's goal was to eliminate taliban, they failed to do so, instead taliban are controlling much of the east and south afghanistan...so America is defeated in that sense. Taliban goal was to simply survive and offer resistance...they succeeded in doing so, so it is their victory.
You always say that it is pointless to resist an invasion. Lets say Pakistan is invaded by America or india and pak army is completely defeated....would you like your defeated faujis to continue on guerrella warfare or completely give up like they did in 1971?.....

Was that America's goal ? I do not really know , after all the Afghan public overwhelmingly sympathizes with the Taliban massively and hence they derive their recruits and support from them , there's no reason otherwise for the greater control of the areas in Afghanistan . Ironically , that would mean that to finish the Taliban , one would have to finish the Afghan public barring the Northern safehouses . Is that what the Americans were attempting ? Not really . The coalition didn't achieve its objectives , there's no denial , but they still control the major cities , the border areas and the throne of Kabul - that too with a mere 3700 causalities and fighting a war thousand of miles from their mainlands to which they would go back and remain safe . You just cant attack them there now . It isn't their loss as a nation . But the real question is " Have the Afghans won ? " . Is their life any better today than it was say 200 years or 10 years ago ? Has their living standard improved ? Has the country returned to stability and economy restored ? Is there a central Govt and a fully functioning country ? The answer to all of these questions is more than obvious . The problem with the so called " graveyard of the empires " is that it is even today " a graveyard " whilst the rest of the world has moved ahead . Afghans will continue to kill each other , remain stuck in the stone age , in denial and find solace in the knowledge that some countries invaded them and had to withdraw . What they do not seem to understand is that the rest of the world has moved ahead . They say , when you are down at the bottom , the only way is UP . Unfortunately , folks at the other side of the Khyber Pass have defied it , they are now digging further into the bottom and trying to go down .

I never said once that it is POINTLESS to resist an invasion - that cant be me . Apples to Lemons this time . Lets say that it is an unrealistic scenario , because 24 hours even before that happens and with the 25% of the conventional army done with , the Islamabad will make a nuclear threat , 12 hours later a tactical nukes or two would have lobbed and if still it isn't enough , 6 hours ago , that will be time for the Samson's option , one which leaves no victors and assures mutual destruction . The army surrendered back then , because of the hostile population , what was the point left to continuing fighting if the people just weren't with us ? That is what I have been asking all along " What do you fight for ? " .

now these NATO aggressors will blame ISI .. if not by them then by afghan govt thats what they are good at.. anyways RIP to the afghan soldiers and RIP to the afghan freedom fighters..

Back
Top Bottom