What's new

Taliban attack kills 7 NATO soldiers in #Afghanistan

Soldier-X

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KABUL: At least 7 NATO soldiers were killed while several others injured in result of Taliban attack on a military convoy Nagar province of Afghanistan on Sunday.

Meanwhile nine Taliban were also killed in NATO forces retaliation. One tank and several vehicles of NATO were also destroyed in Taliban attack.

Taliban attacked the NATO convoy passing through Jalalabad Kabul Road in Nagarhar province. At least seven NATO troops were killed and several others injured in the attack.

According to the Spokesman of the Afghan Taliban Zabihullah Mujahid the NATO forces jets carried out bombardment on the Taliban and resulting all nine attackers were killed.

The clash between the Taliban and NATO forces continued for more then six hours. According to a private TV channel Taliban attacked the joint headquarter of Afghan and NATO forces in Ghanikhel area of Nagarhar. The firing between both sides continued for several hours, during which seven NATO soldiers were killed and in retaliation nine Taliban were also killed.

After the attack Afghan and NATO forces personnel started the search operation in the area.
Taliban attack kills 7 NATO soldiers in Afghanistan | The News Tribe

Its good both ways. Both really deserve to die. So keep killing each other.

:cheers:

How do these people keep getting stronger!? if anything after all the operations, airstrikes they should be dead or dying down... Taste of things to come once NATO leaves Afghan

You are celebrating deaths of soldiers on the same day when the news of your 23 jawans being executed by TTP is being made public. Do you see the irony in that ?

Well I know that our Shaheeds have gone to Paradise. Ameen. But the talibans and the NATO nitwits are all in HELL right now.
So sad for the Shaheeds families, but proud of their sacrifices. And feel a little jealous of them. that now they are in a better place and we still live in this horrible place called earth which is not much better than HELL for some.

But u dont have to worry about our soldiers. u should worry about your security forces who also are being killed mercilessly in Indian Occupied Kashmir and in North-East India where the Maoists have been killing indian forces with impunity for years. And more than 8000 people have died so far according to Indian govt estimates in Maoist held areas.

On April 6, 2010, the rebels killed at least 75 policemen in Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh. The same year, Maoists were blamed for a sabotaging a crowded train in West Bengal, with around 100 passengers killed when it derailed.

Source:Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency.

Well I know that our Shaheeds have gone to Paradise. Ameen. But the talibans and the NATO nitwits are all in HELL right now.
So sad for the Shaheeds families, but proud of their sacrifices. And feel a little jealous of them. that now they are in a better place and we still live in this horrible place called earth which is not much better than HELL for some.

But u dont have to worry about our soldiers. u should worry about your security forces who also are being killed mercilessly in Indian Occupied Kashmir and in North-East India where the Maoists have been killing indian forces with impunity for years. And more than 8000 people have died so far according to Indian govt estimates in Maoist held areas.
Shame on people who celebrate death of other soldiers but cry when it happens to them. And regarding maoists releated casualties in India, yes we lost 8000 people(including maoists) in last 4 decade but what about you?7000-8000 in Karachi alone in last 3-4 years so better not compare maoists with You guys because you are in more deep mess. Also I am not counting other terrorists releated casualties in Pakistan as that would be too much.

Shame on people who celebrate death of other soldiers but cry when it happens to them. And regarding maoists releated casualties in India, yes we lost 8000 people(including maoists) in last 4 decade but what about you?7000-8000 in Karachi alone in last 3-4 years so better not compare maoists with You guys because you are in more deep mess. Also I am not counting other terrorists releated casualties in Pakistan as that would be too much.

LOL. Lets not start with casualties list as more people die in India than Pakistan because of the population. And obviously, I was replying to an Indian who was kind of asking for it. So if you felt bad, than I did my job.

Also, remember that more than 70,000 people have died in Indian Occupied Kashmir alone because of terrorism, mostly by Indian forces. So remember that. Plus, countless thousands have been killed by your security forces in Indian Punjab. And thousands more in North_east India, where the Maoists are 40,000 strong and have vast control of lands in those states. Just because the world media does not highlight the countless insurgencies happening in India, it does not mean that they are not happening.

RIP Soldiers - May Your Families find Solace in your Sacrifice for the Motherland! :cray:

LOL. Lets not start with casualties list as more people die in India than Pakistan because of the population. And obviously, I was replying to an Indian who was kind of asking for it. So if you felt bad, than I did my job.

Also, remember that more than 70,000 people have died in Indian Occupied Kashmir alone because of terrorism, mostly by Indian forces. So remember that. Plus, countless thousands have been killed by your security forces in Indian Punjab. And thousands more in North_east India, where the Maoists are 40,000 strong and have vast control of lands in those states. Just because the world media does not highlight the countless insurgencies happening in India, it does not mean that they are not happening.
LOLz thats what they feed you in Pakistan. We have got around 7000 security releated casualties in Kashmir in last 2 decade and killed around 25000 Terrorists. Maoists are 40000 strong? Thats total number of supporter they have. There are hardly 10000 armed rebels and many are archers and equipped with small knife like weapons. If you count that then I will say that half of Pakistan is Taliban as they support Taliban too. Haha as I said, if you consider last 10 years then you have 10 times more terrorists releated casualties than India.

Last edited:
Taliban takes out 7 Nato Soldiers Nato run away or they will continue to hunt you down

How many terrorists have Taliban lost so far and how many coalition soldiers have been killed ? Get me a simple comparison . I am sure , the all powerful Taliban can take the throne of Kabul if they have become so powerful :azn:

How many terrorists have Taliban lost so far and how many coalition soldiers have been killed ? Get me a simple comparison . I am sure , the all powerful Taliban can take the throne of Kabul if they have become so powerful :azn:

3700 vs 150,000 - 200,000. It will be fun to see these "Islamic" fighter turn their guns on each other just like we see it happening in Syria.

3700 vs 150,000 - 200,000. It will be fun to see these "Islamic" fighter turn their guns on each other just like we see it happening in Syria.

Quite a victory , wouldn't you say ?

What a moron!! Celebrating deaths of soldiers!!!

Soldiers in uniform who die for their country are martyrs irrespective of their country.....

Back
Top Bottom