What's new

Take a unedited walk in Xinjiang "concentration camp", night walk in Kashgar old quarter July 6, 2023

You do know screenshot can't have the whole article, right? still the number is getting bigger year on year, and your propaganda just failed miserably among Muslim population, China is gaining more popularity among Muslim nations year on year, to your dismay, lol..

Arab League delegation visits Xinjiang and watch Xinjiang anti terrorists feature exhibition

View attachment 945544View attachment 945545View attachment 945546View attachment 945547
Post articles, stop posting screenshots.

It's really that simple.

You can't even use your own logic properly.

Also, I've already said a majority of my fellow Muslims are idiots, and that the Arab league is just a union of dictatorships, so who gives a ****?

You continue to refuse to actually address a single one of my points.

You have proven you're a propagandist.

You have proven you're a troll.

You have proven you cannot argue properly.

You continue to humiliate yourself.

It's really that simple.

You can't even use your own logic properly.

Also, I've already said a majority of my fellow Muslims are idiots, and that the Arab league is just a union of dictatorships, so who gives a ****?

You continue to refuse to actually address a single one of my points.

You have proven you're a propagandist.

You have proven you're a troll.

You have proven you cannot argue properly.

You continue to humiliate yourself.
A picuture is worth a thousand words, and if you think everyone else is an idiot, more often than not you are what you think they are.

A picuture is worth a thousand words, and if you think everyone else is an idiot, more often than not you are what you think they are.
So you can't renew be bothered to use your own logical arguments.

Good to know.

Also, I KNEW you'd post right away, because you.post 24/7. More proof that you're a propaganda/troll account.

I've already tested you multiple times. I've posted in the early and late mornings, afternoon, evenings, and deep in the middle of the night.

You're 100% a troll account.

@LeGenD

So you can't renew be bothered to use your own logical arguments.

Good to know.

Also, I KNEW you'd post right away, because you.post 24/7. More proof that you're a propaganda/troll account.

I've already tested you multiple times. I've posted in the early and late mornings, afternoon, evenings, and deep in the middle of the night.

You're 100% a troll account.

@LeGenD
Saying what you did actually shows you are a real troll, not here for discussion at all.

Saying what you did actually shows you are a real troll, not here for discussion at all.
Actually I did try to have a discussion, but you argued in bad faith and did the exact opposite of have a discussion.

All you did was post unverified propaganda, as well as use sources from pro-CCP propaganda outlets.

And you do this every single time whenever anyone wants to have a discussion with you.

There is a reason why you're at -55

In other words, you're a troll.

It's really that simple.

Look here sir:

Actually I did try to have a discussion, but you argued in bad faith and did the exact opposite of have a discussion.
Where is your discussion, we can do it now

There is a reason why you're at -55
I got tons of likes, the reason for the negative rating is that PDF has so many so called " analysts" like you, who make those so called ratings meaningless and no one really cares about them anymore.

OK, let's discuss, 10 years ago many western media channels claimed that China was demolishing Kashgar old city, fast forward to today, the Kashgar old city is still there, alive and vibrant, why?

Last edited:
Look here sir:
And literally none of this actually address my points which I've posted multiple times.

Again, neither of you guys seem to be addressing my points.

Where is your discussion, we can do it now

I got tons of likes, the reason for the negative rating is that PDF has so many so called " analysts" like you, who make those so called ratings meaningless and no one really cares about them anymore.

OK, let's discuss, 10 years ago many western media channels claimed that China was demolishing Kashgar old city, fast forward to today, the Kashgar old city is still there, alive and vibrant, why?

No thank you, we're past discussion.

You've proven to be a bad faith actor.

Also, you've proven once again you dismiss sources that disagree with you and only post ones that are clearly propaganda.

And literally none of this actually address my points which I've posted multiple times.

Again, neither of you guys seem to be addressing my points.

No thank you, we're past discussion.

You've proven to be a bad faith actor.

Also, you've proven once again you dismiss sources that disagree with you and only post ones that are clearly propaganda.
You keep talking about your "point" but never how what your point is. The point is the Muslim world is solidly with China, you can call them idiots or whatever name, just can't change this fact.

You keep talking about your "point" but never how what your point is. The point is the Muslim world is solidly with China, you can call them idiots or whatever name, just can't change this fact.
I literally pointed them out to you multiple times!

I gave you a literal list and you literally ignored them!

THIS is why you're a bad faith actor!

This thread is PROOF you're a bad faith actor who harbors anti-Muslim sentiment. Your attempts to say that Muslims support you is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

I literally pointed them out to you multiple times!

I gave you a literal list and you literally ignored them!

THIS is why you're a bad faith actor!

This thread is PROOF you're a bad faith actor who harbors anti-Muslim sentiment. Your attempts to say that Muslims support you is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
I don't hate anyone, I don't even hate Americans cause some of my best friends are Americans, and I don't care about Indians either, you sound like having a very radical tendency, calling majority of the Muslims idiots, but no matter how you call your fellow Muslims or me, won't change anything of the fact that the Muslim world is with China, not you.

I don't hate anyone, I don't even hate Americans cause some of my best friends are Americans, and I don't care about Indians either, you sound like having a very radical tendency, calling majority of the Muslims idiots, but no matter how you call your fellow Muslims or me, won't change anything of the fact that the Muslim world is with China, not you.
No, you do. We both know you do, but it doesn't matter.

The truth is that you CCP-bots have a shit reputation for a reason.

There's nothing left to talk about. You've proven my points multiple times, and have proven to be a bad actor.

@WebMaster, @Slav Defence, @RescueRanger , I came back after a long time, and see the trolls like this @That Guy getting ever stronger, fantastic. Please, either ban or thread ban this guy, he has hijacked the thread. Keeps on rambling, refused @beijingwalker in meaningful discussion, accusing him of talking without proof, while he (@That Guy ) himself has no clue about what logic or fact should he base his assumptions upon.
@That Guy , you are a Canadian, a no party in this, deal with it and get the hell out of here. Your current paycheck might be tied to the outcome of this thread and you may not leave, but you need to stop derailing this thread. Engage in meaningful discussion to prove your point, any escape tactic will be considered a failure in civilized discussion on your part, and I will encourage @beijingwalker to ignore @That Guy and report him to the admins.

Back
Top Bottom