What's new

Tajikistan agrees to give land to China

Mostly minor, except India, Japan and Vietnam. Others are less apparent.

actually it's pretty minor with japan too. just 2 rocks in the middle of a ocean. but since japan is involved... you know...

**** gets real.

i am not sure if they know mongols are at the bottom of human's hierarchy according to nazi theory,. i think these nationalists are living under fear that Chinesetiger1986s will take their land back to China.:lol:

perhaps more realistic concern over mine develpment and mongolian women marrying chinese.

These retards, they don't have any choice in this world primarily with law of jungle, if we don't annexe them, then the Russians also gonna take them.

It is not their decision of taking which side, they are born as preys.

Neo-nazis are not harmless as native americans.

They will cause trouble, can not bring benefits.
Than in the poorest parts of China, Mongolia is also poor.
We pay the tax can not be used to Mongolia Nazis, also China and Russia needs to buffer.

These retards, they don't have any choice in this world primarily with law of jungle, if we don't annexe them, then the Russians also gonna take them.

It is not their decision of taking which side, they are born as preys.

ya stupid like that should be shouldn't be allowed outside, much less breed.

They will cause trouble, can not bring benefits.
Than in the poorest parts of China, Mongolia is also poor.
We pay the tax can not be used to Mongolia Nazis, also China and Russia needs to buffer.

Don't worry, communists are very well-known as nazi-killer, unlike the western democrazy who only protects the neo-nazis. :D

I believe outer Mongolia will be annexed soon.

I have a feeling a big war is brewing on planet earth.

i have a feeling that china and japan are going to duke it out over 2 rocks in the sea.

the rocks are just an excuse. the real reason is because china and japan hates each other's guts

ya stupid like that should be shouldn't be allowed outside, much less breed.

Actually, we are trying to save them from starvation.

Outer Mongolia was annexed by USSR after 1949. After the collapse of USSR, they once became free, but also became beggars.

Now this country is absolutely loser. If we don't take them, then their people will keep suffered from starvation.

i have a feeling that china and japan are going to duke it out over 2 rocks in the sea.

the rocks are just an excuse. the real reason is because china and japan hates each other's guts

There is true reason why Chinese dislike the Japanese so much.

But I don't understand the other way around. Why do Japan hate China so much? Are they born with this natural hatred?

They're the ones who started the Sino-Japanese war 1 and 2.

I wonder what grudge Japanese have on China, does anyone know?

For now, the best what Japan can do is to annoy us, but we do never consider them as a true opponent.

actually it's pretty minor with japan too. just 2 rocks in the middle of a ocean. but since japan is involved... you know...

**** gets real.

i am aganist imperialism and have no interest in regain imperial territory.

but that "two rocks" are different cases. it's traditional chinese fishing area, and just a few kilometers outside taiwan.

decades ago, japanese occupied these islands which expends a huge area of oceanic territory as large as Alaska to japan in east china sea. it is rich in oil beneath marine and japan are now arresting taiwanese and chinese fishmen who fish there for thousands of years.

china won't accept it

I believe outer Mongolia will be annexed soon.

I have a feeling a big war is brewing on planet earth.

You are wrong.
China is not a Union, and Mongolia will not join. Also we don't welcome them.

The Chinese people participated in the Second World War, and we hate Nazis.

Last edited:
i am aganist imperialism and have no interest in regain imperial territory.

but that "two rocks" are different cases. it's traditional chinese fishing area, and just a few kilometers outside taiwan.

decades ago, japanese occupied these islands which expends a huge area of oceanic territory as large as Alaska to japan in east china sea. it is rich in oil beneath marine and japan are now arresting taiwanese and chinese fishmen who fish there for thousands of years.

china won't accept it

well, maybe there are japanese fisherman who have also fished there for thousands of years

Back
Top Bottom