What's new

15 June 2020, 3 Years After Galwan Clash

if you consider an empire with a central government to be a country then India became a country with the formation of the Mauryan empire in 302 BCE which had a centralised army, bureaucracy and government. While the Qin Dynasty in china formed 80 years later. Thus by your logic India is older than china. Perhaps you learn some world history other than the crap that is taught to you by your clumsy emperor Xi.
Oh. Just to remind you. The Zhou Dynasty of China was established in 1046 BCE. Probably 700 years earlier than the primitive social regime in India.

You are all over the place. You forgot the vital difference between India and china .China as a nation is direct continuity.

ROC inherited the nation from Qing after 1912 revolution.Followed by Communist party overthrow of the ROC party ,which is typical change of gov in civil war.
Qing was always recognized as china,same as ROC,same as PRC.
View attachment 934668

Now compare with India.

Did any state recognized any nation called india in 1856? NO!

And this was the state of sub continent before capture by the british.

View attachment 934669
Which of them is India?

There would be atleast 4 nation state out of this.

*If buddhism is such a civilizing force why lndians are still uncivilized,not that buddhism shaped china,the poorly educated Indians bs is not fit for outside world.

You are all over the place. You forgot the vital difference between India and china .China as a nation is direct continuity.

ROC inherited the nation from Qing after 1912 revolution.Followed by Communist party overthrow of the ROC party ,which is typical change of gov in civil war.
Qing was always recognized as china,same as ROC,same as PRC.
View attachment 934668

Now compare with India.

Did any state recognized any nation called india in 1856? NO!

And this was the state of sub continent before capture by the british.

View attachment 934669
Which of them is India?

There would be atleast 4 nation state out of this.

*If buddhism is such a civilizing force why lndians are still uncivilized,not that buddhism shaped china,the poorly educated Indians bs is not fit for outside world.

20230520_114836-jpg.930767

Which of them is "China"?
which of these is "China"?

Last edited:
Can you explain the point you are trying to make ?

I don't think yourself get your own point. But I get that you want to make a point.
can you point out the kingdom in the maps that i attached which recognised itself as "China"? Just like you attached a map of politically divided Indian states and asked me to point out which of them was "India".

can you point out the kingdom in the maps that i attached which recognised itself as "China"? Just like you attached a map of politically divided Indian states and asked me to point out which of them was "India".
Song empire is the China based on logic.

My case and your's aren't similar at all,that's why I asked what's the point you are trying to make.

China wasn't colonized by the the British and got added parts like-say laos in its territory .

Modern prc China is direct inheritor of Qing China. The India that exist today isn't natural but a British creation.

In some period of time some nation states had varying boundaries, like in europe,expanding and contracting .But the India we see now itself isn't a natural entity like China is today.It's modern central gov land grab and british interpretation.

Song empire is the China based on logic.

My case and your's aren't similar at all,that's why I asked what's the point you are trying to make.

China wasn't colonized by the the British and got added parts like-say laos in it's territory .

Modern China is direct inheritor of Qing China. The India that exist today isn't natural but a British creation.

In some period of time some nation states had varying boundaries, like in europe,expanding and contracting .But India we see now itself isn't a natural entity like China is today.It's modern central gov land grab and british interpretation.
Well, the Qing empire wasn't "Chinese", it was formed by the Manchus and the Han people were subjugated by them just like how Indians were subjugated to european powers (British). So if you claim your territories based on the empire formed by a foreign occupier ( in this case the Manchus) then i don't know what point you're trying to make here.

Well, the Qing empire wasn't "Chinese", it was formed by the Manchus and the Han people were subjugated by them just like how Indians were subjugated to european powers (British). So if you claim your territories based on the empire formed by a foreign occupier ( in this case the Manchus) then i don't know what point you're trying to make here.
The whole world referred the Qing empire as Chinese,even if I take your magical word,Chinese inherited the Qing empire referred as nation of China .
MAnchu are part of 56 Chinese ethnicities . Is british part of Indian ethnicity?

Did the british turned India into Colony and refered it as colony ? yes.
Did MAnchu did the same? No!
That would be worse than calling Madhya pradesh a colony of maratha.

MAnchu is just one of many local east asian ethnicity fighting for influence in Chinese mainland.They claimed themselves as ruler of China not colonizers of China,the the Qing dynasty bore the Mandate of Heaven typical of ruler of China in Chinese succession tradition. They assimilated in Chinese tradition as Chinese, not the other way around. That's the only way to rule china, become part of it.

This basic fact might be over the top for a scam artist like chanakya worhipper.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom