What's new

Taj Mahal will collaspe in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence but these copies of the Byzantine Hagia Sophia look like lego blacks when you compare them to these Indian Temples.

Akshardham_Gandhinagar_Temple.jpg

akshardham03f.jpg

mood03f.jpg

Jagannath+Temple+06.jpg

Brahadeeswara_Temple,Thanjavur.JPG

jain-temple-jaisalmer-1.jpg

And there are literally thousands of them. So please do some reasearch before opening your mouth.

hahah your so dumb , the things you showed me were built in 2005 or some of them are new buildings built with old looking designs , the things i posted are all before 1900 or some around 1400 , show me some indian buildings built from 1400 - to 1800 as good as i sent , i will show you american massive skyscrapers built , but with todays tech you can build anything.

hahah your so dumb , the things you showed me were built in 2005 or some of them are new buildings built with old looking designs , the things i posted are all before 1900 or some around 1400 , show me some indian buildings built from 1400 - to 1800 as good as i sent , i will show you american massive skyscrapers built , but with todays tech you can build anything.

dumb guy all these architectures were copied from the old architectures well before even turks got civilised, you need to shut up and get educated

Akshardham BUILT COMPLETED 2005 , awww indian history and architecture.

Hindu architectures...........

800px-Khajuraho.KandariyaMahadeva.jpg

Thanjavur_temple.jpg

Dodda_Basappa_Temple.JPG

dolmabahce palace 1856 Ottoman empire

Dolmabah%C3%A7e_Palace_2007.jpg

Still beatifull looking

dolmabahce%2Bpalace.jpg

difference between us

Ottoman Empire - 1299 to 1922 - 623 years

osmanlc4b1-imparatorluc49fu-haritasc4b1.png

British India

history-of-the-united-kingdom2.gif

Akshardham BUILT COMPLETED 2005 , awww indian history and architecture.

Google about Konark Sun Temple, Meenaxi Temple, Mahabalipuram, Mahabodhi Temple, Sanchi Stupa, Ajanta Caves, Elephanta caves, non-rusting ancient Iron pillar of Mehrauli, Ashoka's lion Capital highly polished stone.

Piri Reis (full name Hacı Ahmed Muhiddin Piri - Hadji Ahmed Muhiddin Piri, Ahmet ibn-i el-Haç Mehmet El Karamani; Reis was a Turkish military rank akin to that of captain) was an Ottoman admiral, geographer and cartographer born between 1465 and 1470, and died in 1554 or 1555.
He is primarily known today for his maps and charts collected in his Kitab-ı Bahriye (Book of Navigation), a book that contains detailed information on navigation, as well as very accurate charts (for its time) describing the important ports and cities of the Mediterranean Sea. He gained fame as a cartographer when a small part of his first world map (prepared in 1513) was discovered in 1929 at the Topkapı Palace in Istanbul. His world map is the oldest known Turkish atlas showing the New World, and one of the oldest maps of America still in existence anywhere (the oldest known map of America that is still in existence is the map drawn by Juan de la Cosa in 1500). Piri Reis' map is centered on the Sahara at the latitude of the Tropic of Cancer

Piri reis map

600px-piri_reis_map_interpretation1.jpg

pirireis.jpg

Hezârfen Ahmed Çelebi was a legendary Ottoman aviator of 17th-century Istanbul, purported in the writings of Evliya Çelebi to have achieved sustained unpowered flight.

First he practiced by flying over the pulpit of Okmeydani eight or nine times with eagle wings, using the force of the wind. Then, as Sultan Murad Khan (Murad IV) was watching from the Sinan Pasha mansion at Sarayburnu, he flew from the very top of the Galata Tower and landed in the Doğancılar square in Üsküdar, with the help of the south-west wind.

Also google about Ayurveda, Siddha medicine, Yoga, Kalaripayattu.

Turkish_guns_1750-1800.jpg

Turkish muskets

turkish cannon , volley guns

Early_16th_century_Ottoman_volley_gun.jpg

Museo_Nazionale_dell%27Artiglieria_di_Torino_Cannone_Turco.jpg

While we were spreading islam to the world , building strongest cannons , best mosques you was under rule contionous.

This is enough for now .

are you sure this is the map i thought turks even ruled americas

this is the real map kiddo

OttomanEmpireIn1683.png

that dont count vassal states and other land under ottomans indian false flagger kid.

seljuk.jpg

Classical dances, folk music of India, Hindustani music and Carnatic music, Indian musical instruments.

Mathematics:-There is a long article on wikipedia, you can read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom