What's new

Taj Mahal will collaspe in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha when it comes to money and property of Muslims, indians are too quick to indian label but labeling Muslims, killing them and opressing them , its open season for india.

Taj Mahal was designed by a Turk, two Iranian, 2 Hindus, two persons from Lahore and guess there is no contribution of Bangladeshis, your claim is futile here. :enjoy:

how are we slaves, care to explain that??

infact muslim arabs have made non muslim turks slaves for a long time read history

plundering one's land is not honourable and neither dignified and the people arnt slaves but subjects to the invader

its another thing your poor english misunderstands subjects with slavery

All those kizilay help should be haram to you anti-turks. I salute all my pakistani brothers .

Do you really wanna compare Indian inventions Vs Turkish inventions....

Constructing buildings is no invention......the Indian(Hindu) architectures left even after facing destruction by the Muslims is enough to put your entire History to shame.....

You haven't achieved even a fraction of what we have achieved in the field of Science, Literature etc.....
You were barbaric invaders when we were studying in Universities.....

Shall we start???
please show me indian architecture , but does india have a history? as far as i know last 200 years it was british before that turks and before that mongol probably and before that god knows who.

Taj Mahal was designed by a Turk, two Iranian, 2 Hindus, two persons from Lahore and guess there is no contribution of Bangladeshis, your claim is futile here. :enjoy:

Wait Wait.....forget about Fuc**** Taj Mahal....That decendant of barbarians wanted to compare Indian inventions with their own....
We taught them how to count...as a result of which they became civilized....

Let's teach them a lesson first....

grand serail lebanon - ottoman architecture

Serail_Hill.jpg

khal al umdan israel - ottoman

Akko_BW_13.JPG

jaffa clock israel - ottoman

Jaffa_Tour_horloge.JPG

cant be bothered to post all of foreign countries now a bit of turkey , ottoman architecture

dolmabahce palace

Dolmabahce%2C_Istanbul%2C_Turchia.JPG

dolmabahce place clock tower

Dolmabah%C3%A7e_Palace_Clock_Tower.jpg

gate

DolmabahceMainGate.JPG

inside

Ceremonial_hall_Dolmabahce_March_2008_pano2b.jpg

Ambassador_Hall_Dolmabahce_March_2008panoc.jpg

dude seriously this architecture looks more roman than anything turk to me

the turks invaded the land which was modern turkey and used high brains of roman architects and labelled them as their, in this way indians can proudly call taj mehal as theirs and their only

turkish architecture = roman + arab architecture and some persian architecture

Do you really wanna compare Indian inventions Vs Turkish inventions....

Constructing buildings is no invention......the Indian(Hindu) architectures left even after facing destruction by the Muslims is enough to put your entire History to shame.....

You haven't achieved even a fraction of what we have achieved in the field of Science, Literature etc.....
You were barbaric invaders when we were studying in Universities.....

Shall we start???
PLEASE SHOW ME INDIAN ARCHITECTURE FROM INDIAN EMPIRES , WE WERE INVADING AND DEFEATING THE STRONGEST EUROPEON COUNTRIES TOGETHER , WHILE YOU WERE GETTING RULED BY OUR BROTHER TIMUR AND BABUR.

Wait Wait.....forget about Fuc**** Taj Mahal....That decendant of barbarians wanted to compare Indian inventions with their own....
We taught them how to count...as a result of which they became civilized....

Let's teath them a lesson first....

The guy is posting pictures of Byzantine and Gothic architecture directly imported from Europe.:D

PLEASE SHOW ME INDIAN ARCHITECTURE FROM INDIAN EMPIRES , WE WERE INVADING AND DEFEATING THE STRONGEST EUROPEON COUNTRIES TOGETHER , WHILE YOU WERE GETTING RULED BY OUR BROTHER TIMUR AND BABUR.

"get staright " user id is not a pakistani :lol:
false flag!!!:D

All those kizilay help should be haram to you anti-turks. I salute all my pakistani brothers .

please show me indian architecture , but does india have a history? as far as i know last 200 years it was british before that turks and before that mongol probably and before that god knows who.

I won't show you Mongol or British History......I'll show you PURE HINDU History and their achievements......

So, from where shall we start.....from the field of Science, Commerce, Literature, Architecture????.......

YOU are stressing ONLY on architecture as you know very well that you have no achievements at all in any other field.....

Anyway, acc. to your wish, I'm starting to post Indian(Hindu) architectures..........the thread is going to go off-topic for sure...

Have you heard of google? Use it.

Besides all the Turkish Mosque you showed are imitations of the Hagia Sophia. And there is nothing Turkish about Hagia Sophia, they are all Byzantine Architecture.

You know why most Hollywood superstars come to visit India because they wanna see The Taj Mahal and when they see it then they decide to see few more sites then think of making movie in india, most of the tourist only come to see Taj Mahal and then End up seeing all other sites too, that is the major cause of tourism in india.And when the Taj Mahal collapses the tourism will just graph will just slide down quickly.Taj Mahal = Backbone of tourism . NO taj mahal = decrease in tourism.

Two famous universities Nalanda University and Vikramshila University, which was destroyed by Turks.

The guy is posting pictures of Byzantine and Gothic architecture directly imported from Europe.:D

hmm i know you are embarrased , search ottoman buildings/architecture you can see all of them.

I won't show you Mongol or British History......I'll show you PURE HINDU History and their achievements......

So, from where shall we start.....from the field of Science, Commerce, Literature, Architecture????.......

YOU are stressing ONLY on architecture as you know very well that you have no achievements at all in any other field.....

Anyway, acc. to your wish, I'm starting to post Indian(Hindu) architectures..........the thread is going to go off-topic for sure...

please go back to pages and see piri reis map one of the first world maps in the world or one of the first people to fly turkish.

"get staright " user id is not a pakistani :lol:
false flag!!!:D

I love my pakistani brothers , but false flaggers dont matter.

hmm i know you are embarrased , search ottoman buildings/architecture you can see all of them.

please go back to pages and see piri reis map one of the first world maps in the world or one of the first people to fly turkish.

It is obvious that Turks accepted the culture of Conquered people. They brought Persian culture in india. As I already pointed out, there is nothing Turkic in Turkic legacy in India, its Persian legacy.

dude seriously this architecture looks more roman than anything turk to me

the turks invaded the land which was modern turkey and used high brains of roman architects and labelled them as their, in this way indians can proudly call taj mehal as theirs and their only

turkish architecture = roman + arab architecture and some persian architecture

Point being?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom