What's new

TaiwanNews: Only 1.3% of Taiwanese willing to take Chinese Covid vaccines

Sorry loser! :enjoy:

EvTYxFCVcAMnJe1

LOL.. The world now do not trust made in USA Boeing flying coffin.

ummmm whats this got to with Taiwan

ummmm whats this got to with Taiwan
It got to do with your fake call. Admit it loser. HK security law will kick out unwanted Indian in HK who try to stroke anti China sentimental. The HK police and lock you up and give you hefty punishment. Got it! :enjoy:

It got to do with your fake call. Admit it loser. HK security law will kick out unwanted Indian in HK who try to stroke anti China sentimental. The HK police and lock you up and give you hefty punishment. Got it! :enjoy:

whats the need for derailing and getting personal. oh i forgot this pdf, my bad.

whats the need for derailing and getting personal. oh i forgot this pdf, my bad.
If u are not happy with PDF, nobody ask u to stay and post crapped. Loser! :lol:

Btw, I am just giving u advise. Its against law to spread anti-China and disloyalty in HK with new law implement. I dare u to go against it in HK. :enjoy:

If u are not happy with PDF, nobody ask u to stay and post crapped. Loser! :lol:

Btw, I am just giving u advise. Its against law to spread anti-China and disloyalty in HK with new law implement. I dare u to go against it in HK. :enjoy:

Business is shifted to brussels, not any more in hk.

Business is shifted to brussels, not any more in hk.
So what is the point? You think Belgium care a sh*t about HK anti-China?
With law now implement, those trouble maker against HK peace will think twice about doing it in HK.

So what is the point? You think Belgium care a sh*t about HK anti-China?
With law now implement, those trouble maker against HK peace will think twice about doing it in HK.
With China's National Security Law in place, Hong Kong SAR police have now got the laws they need to investigate and arrest those insurrectionists and arsonists who participated in the destruction of Legislative Council Building, attacks on Police stations, MRT stations, Airport, Universities, etc and their foreign funders.

47 out of the 55 arrested will be charged in court this morning.

It is payback time. They are not laughing this time.

What would the West And its news media say this time?
Free the criminals???
The two young criminals who set a man on fire in Hong Kong are now in hiding in probably in UK protected by them.
So it is alright to set those who disagree with you on fire.
Yet they have the audacity to called those who occupied Capitol Hill as insurrectionists, terrorists and praised these insurrectionists in Hong Kong as pro-democracy and pro-freedom protesters.
Did a massacre took place at Capitol Hill?
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom