What's new

Taiwanese try Pakistani food

hl01.jpg

yeh lo
now we talking :p:

I make good chicken and beef masala :p:

But haleem is yummy with naan ...oh damn me hungry and in office :cray:

Biryani is actually a chicken pulao anyways good one to share.

Clearly you don't know the difference between Pulao and Biryani ! Puloa is rice with meat and spices. Biryani is rice with meat and saalan (curry). I guess you can tell the difference between F-15 and F-16 but not between Pulao and Biryani.

Don't you eat fish?

Here's Bangladeshi fish biryani for you.

hilsa3.jpg

Fish Pulao

Shaon301108+203.jpg

Mum just came out of the kitchen after cooking a whole pot of Biryani

Our's is slightly the bombay version of biryani as it hasn't got any meat in it

Mum just came out of the kitchen after cooking a whole pot of Biryani

Our's is slightly the bombay version of biryani as it hasn't got any meat in it

Hey, do your mom use biryani masala? My mom uses Mehran biryani masala. I guess it Pakistani brand.

Item_1862.jpg

Also use Shan Biryani masala. Is it Indian or Pakistani brand?

biryani-masala111.jpg

If my mom want to cook normal biryani with less spices she uses local deshi biryani masala Radhuni

RadhuniBiryaniMasala50g.-78-tk1.jpg

Hey, do your mom use biryani masala? My mom uses Mehran biryani masala. I guess it Pakistani brand.

Also use Shan Biryani masala. Is it Indian or Pakistani brand?

If my mom want to cook normal biryani with less spices she uses local deshi biryani masala Radhuni
Man ever heard of making the spice blend yourselves.
Moslem ladies in my area will have a heart attack if they saw anyone using pre-made blends. Here they make it at home.

Indeed, pilau (as it is said here) and biryani are entirely different ways of preparing. One is steaming rice in broth while the other is layering etc.. long process for the later.

i want to try south asia style food,but in china ,only in big city like shanghai and beijing have south asia style restaruant

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom