What's new

Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou signals no change on China policy as 2nd t

I'm in for any solution with the unification with Taiwan if it's one vote per person.

Beijing has 20 million votes along.

If our folks in Taiwan can demonstrate their genuine aspiration for ONE China as a whole, I am sure some of the voters from Mainland will have their choice.

If our folks in Taiwan can demonstrate their genuine aspiration for ONE China as a whole, I am sure some of the voters from Mainland will have their choice.

It will take time for that one of the biggest ways it can happen is changes from the mainland in terms of opening up. I've also been in Favor of Funding Pro China groups in Taipei.

KMT has never contributed anything positive to China, so never had any high expectation for this party of losers. :coffee:

KMT has never contributed anything positive to China, so never had any high expectation for this party of losers. :coffee:

They are needed to tame the DPP separatist but yes the many blunders selling outer mongolia and not declaring war on the Japanese until after US and Pearl Harbor. Once reunification happens DPP supporters will need to be evicted and sent into exile.

It will take time for that one of the biggest ways it can happen is changes from the mainland in terms of opening up. I've also been in Favor of Funding Pro China groups in Taipei.

Not a good idea. As this will be interpreted as the Mainland's meddling into Taiwan's " internal affairs". This will be easily used as a great opportunity for DPP and dissentients to take another blow down on the cleavage. I would prefer more efforts be spent on revealing the oppositions' receipt of funding from overseas for their covert actions in disrupting the Mainland - Taiwan accord.

Let bygone be bygone and do not dwell on the past. China and Chines people have suffered enough of atrocities in the hands of the west and Japan. Now it's the time we work together hand in hand to help unify China based on the existing 56 ethnic group. We'll help to build a strong China so that our future generations will have no fears from the foreigners.

I am from Mainland, I hope One day Taiwan has a Chinese Napoleon, he will conquer all chinese provinces and liberate us.

Don't be so naive it doesn't matter if Taipei has a Chinese Napoleon, Chinese Reagan, Chinese Obama they will even touch the mainland unless the CPC wills it. If Ma wants peace he should come to the mainland and maybe after that we can remove the missiles it will take 1-3 hours to put them back in place, you seem to be forgotten on the reason why the KMT was thrown off the mainland ? I can tell my family in general were pretty big KMT loyalists, and when the Japanese invaded fully my Grandfather joined to fight with the rest of the Huis against Japanese but after that war the KMT was very unpopular with the people.

Let bygone be bygone and do not dwell on the past. China and Chines people have suffered enough of atrocities in the hands of the west and Japan. Now it's the time we work together hand in hand to help unify China based on the existing 56 ethnic group. We'll help to build a strong China so that our future generations will have no fears from the foreigners.

Agree without Taipei China is incomplete.

Yeah, Culture Revolution and Great leap r CCP's contributions.

CPC is about 70% right and 30% wrong, whereas KMT is always 100% wrong as usual. :coffee:

Maybe i could give them 1% of right since they were the one who has drew the nine dash line, so i am pretty generous about the critic.

This is a short term thinking on the part of Ma. By doing nothing, he increases the mainland takeover of Taiwan each passing day. It may already be too late, as 2008 was the late chance Taiwan could have declared the Republic of Taiwan.

CPC is about 70% right and 30% wrong, whereas KMT is always 100% wrong as usual. :coffee:

Maybe i could give them 1% of right since they were the one who has drew the nine dash line, so i am pretty generous about the critic.

Without KMT, now you are still the slaves with pigtail

Back
Top Bottom