What's new

Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou signals no change on China policy as 2nd t

Same to Us. We were ruled by outsiders such Manchu. so We have this similarity. that's why Taiwanese and Mainlanders both are han.

I prefer manchus than taiwanese han.you want
a strong leader,then forget taiwanese,most of them are cowards.

I prefer manchus than taiwanese han.you want
a strong leader,then forget taiwanese,most of them are cowards.

If Japan defeated us in the WWII, the word Manchus in your above sentence will be changed into Japanese. SB Hanjian. 满洲狗屠杀多少汉人,你知道吗?台湾人今天这样还不是满洲够把台湾割让的,从一个殖民者换到另外一个。你至今还对满洲殖民者感恩代谢,你就应该明白台湾人对日本的情节。

If Japan defeated us in the WWII, the word Manchus in your above sentence will be changed into Japanese. SB Hanjian. 满洲狗屠杀多少汉人,你知道吗?台湾人今天这样还不是满洲够把台湾割让的,从一个殖民者换到另外一个。你至今还对满洲殖民者感恩代谢,你就应该明白台湾人对日本的情节。

Maybe,but manchus are chinese today,aren't they.
And japanese has never ruled china.
Manchus are our fellows and japanese are foreigners,that's the difference.
And the point is you couldn't find a strong leader between sheeps.

The conflict between Mainland and Taiwanese is not the point, If we both stick to one china policy, Whether PRC or ROC manager the country, I don't care!! we are the same race!
Of course, If Indian want play Taiwan card, Do it! In fact you have much reasons to do that, but you also should prepare for chinese response!

Maybe,but manchus are chinese today,aren't they.
And japanese has never ruled china.
That's the difference.

Japs ruled northeast, you know that. Thanks to elite KMT, after ww2, they sent those Japs in northeast china to japan. Or CCP may recognize them as the 57th people of China. u can see those domestic 高丽棒子in north east china. they should be sent back to Japan too because they were Japanese when they came to our country. KMT never recoginize them as chinese. This theory applies to those people from Siberia.

The conflict between Mainland and Taiwanese is not the point, If we both stick to one china policy, Whether PRC or ROC manager the country, I don't care!! we are the same race!
Of course, If Indian want play Taiwan card, Do it! In fact you have much reasons to do that, but you also should prepare for chinese response!

Indians play Taiwan Card????. I remember a Taiwai TV shows WTO 姐妹会say that india is country full of shiiiit.

Japs ruled northeast, you know that. Thanks to elite KMT, after ww2, they sent those Japs in northeast china to japan. Or CCP may recognize them as the 57th people of China. u can see those domestic 高丽棒子in north east china. they should be sent back to Japan too because they were Japanese when they came to our country. KMT never recoginize them as chinese. This theory applies to those people from Siberia.

I don't agree with you.They are all our fellows,sending them abroad isn't good and realistic.

I am from Mainland, I hope One day Taiwan has a Chinese Napoleon, he will conquer all chinese provinces and liberate us.

That's not possible, sorry. The balance of power is so one sided that the beatdown will be harder than Desert Storm.

Saddam thought he was Saladin... turned out he became salad.

Indians play Taiwan Card????. I remember a Taiwai TV shows WTO 姐妹会say that india is country full of shiiiit.

lmao you talk about democracy in one breath and talk about deporting Koreans in another. I think you have a case of immense self hatred.

"elite" KMT send the Japanese in Northeast back to japan? LMAO do they have the power to do that? If they were so powerful why did a few Japanese kill millions of them? In 1944 Japan was so weak and on the verge of defeat yet they could still easily crush KMT armies like bugs.

so your idea of "elite" is having the power to deport unarmed civilians while being totally defeated and humiliated by foreign soldiers. "elite" is losing your capital and getting 300,000 of your civilians killed and tortured, while "bad weak CPC" never fought a war on its own territory after 1949.

If you are referring to my post then, you"ve not read it properly its Taiwan that wants to play an Indian card. India will/might play the Taiwan card if PRC does something drastic.

Well, you are an Indian. You don't exactly hide it very well. :P

Thats what you said about the Bangladeshi poster kalu_miah too. :lol:

paranoia-october-challange-bruce-campbell-evil-dead-army-of-demotivational-poster-1256131803.jpg

We all saw what a Hong Kong professor said about mainland Chinese on TV . I can't frame an opinion on PRC - Hong Kong relations based on that , but i'd put more faith in American Institute in Taiwan director Douglas Paal's opinions.

So basically, he said mainlanders are rebels in one of the regions? :angel:

Yes. Technically speaking the second civil war of China that started in 1947 is not over. The losing part (the then government) retreated to the island of Taiwan in 1949 but neither sides declared the end of the war.

Hum, Maybe. But I welcome Taiwanese to help Mainland democracy progress

For China to progress further once they reach a certain point (and I'm not sure when will they reach that point), they will need political reform. This reform help Taiwan and Korea reach the next step in their political/economic development. If China wish to reform and bring democratic institutions to the local level, Taiwan certain can help. Why won't china create democratic zones where people can start voting for local officials. See how it work there and spread it to the rest of the country.

The 2 sides will be pulled together by economic and cultural means. Both sides have to take steps to relax on their own ideologies. Even DPP is talking about more interactions with PR China!

The more they unveil this place, there are more sh***t to loom large behind their facade!

Back
Top Bottom