What's new

Taiwan simulates 2017 invasion by China

China won't have to invade taiwan as it would naturally become an Special Autonomous region like HK over time. Same Culture, History and more importantly economy and military might of PRC and ensure it.

Taiwan must have learned the lessons from Hongkong..it will never ever want to become a part of China...there is a serious flaw in the foundation of today's china which no independent country or state would like to oversee and compromise with its freedom!

Taiwan is NOT an independent country. What do they teach U in India? :undecided:

Trust me, if we do use nukes, tw is far down the list and you will be far up in the list.

If the Mainland is determined to retake Taiwan by force in the future, they would be wise to consider a nuclear strike rather than a conventional invasion.

what for vietnam?

Out tanks were already close to Hanoi before we retreated to avoid the invasion blah blah blah...

I like how all the Chinese members are so sure of their invasion capabilities on Taiwan did you guys forget what happened when you tried doing the same to Vietnam? and the Taiwanese don't use soviet era SKS or AKM rifles.

If the Mainland is determined to retake Taiwan by force in the future, they would be wise to consider a nuclear strike rather than a conventional invasion.

Then the island of Taiwan would be uninhabitable. What's the point of taking a land if you can't use it?

I find it quiet hilarious when people talk about using nuke as if one Shoots a bb gun, a conventional invasion of Taiwan may be possible in the future but even if PLA succeeds it will be a costly affair because Taiwan is militarized heavily

@Shaped charge @sweetouch @KAL-EL

None of you have any idea what you are talking about. Both Taiwan and mainland China have been working on modernizing their militaries which means cutting DOWN the number of soldiers. That means moving towards a professional and not a conscript army. Most people hate conscription and would do anything to avoid it.

Last edited by a moderator:
China will not have to invade Taiwan. As the World's biggest economy surges forward , Taiwan will opt to join China's Economic Prosperity. This is my Prediction......

that is what exactly I am thinking.

There will never be a war between China and Taiwan. Economic and other distinct connections won't allow that.

Chinese unity is inevitable.

The only question is, how long will it take?

What we need to do now, is to build up the PRC to the point where our leverage is so overwhelming, that a peaceful reunification can be done with a high level of probability.

We need to become exponentially more powerful, and I believe that will happen within the near future.

Since China does have a few insignificant political parties as of today it's not inconceivable to offer Taiwan a political party for future unification. As people in China become more educated they probably make such demand anyway, and plus, the new party won't make much inroad in CPC domain.

Perhaps this will pave the way to a Chinese democracy.

I'm being realistic.. Taiwan doesn't stand a chance, because of its location and size.

You guys need 80% of your military on Pakistan's border, and dream of challenging china. :omghaha:

80% .... you need to Check The Statics again ....... advice no need to go to Lal Topi Stats :closed:

80% .... you need to Check The Statics again ....... advice no need to go to Lal Topi Stats :closed:

off topic and out of curiosity can you tell me the exact % of your military stationed along PAK-IND border
On topic i think people of both side want unification both main prob is who will have power after unification either Roc or Prc

You have approximately 33 infantry battalions 25 are in Pakistan's border.. with the other 8 split between Bangladesh, and China.

3/3 of your tank divisions are on Pakistan's border. This is reality.. you won't dare move these troops and want to take out china.

4:50 to 6:30

He's a former General a lot more credible than you.

off topic and out of curiosity can you tell me the exact % of your military stationed along PAK-IND border
On topic i think people of both side want unification both main prob is who will have power after unification either Roc or Prc

See the video above from 4:50 to 6:30

Last edited by a moderator:
Taiwan is NOT an independent country. What do they teach U in India? :undecided:

Dude, they have their own foreign policy, their own military (all three wings), their own constitution, their own political parties, their own parliament, earn their own revenue and even have a different currency.

If this is not independent country, then you really need help. :blink:

Back
Top Bottom