What's new

Taiwan says India helped Paraguay get vaccines after China pressure

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Use of Vaccine as blackmail is downright immoral.

This is the reason why we need regional strategy to tackle this and not rely on external powers.

@denel

'we need whatever'

You had decades to build vaccine capacity did you not? I know a big exam is around the corner and don't study for it. And when the snap test comes the dude who did the homework does well. And so I blame the teacher for making him head boy and say 'this is why I say we need a study strategy'
The sweetest part 8-)

“In the last few weeks, we have been speaking to like-minded countries, including Japan, the United States, India etcetera, and India fortunately has been able to provide some COVAXIN vaccines to Paraguay,” he said, referring to a shot developed by India’s Bharat Biotech and a state research institute.

@denel

'we need whatever'

You had decades to build vaccine capacity did you not? I know a big exam is around the corner and don't study for it. And when the snap test comes the dude who did the homework does well. And so I blame the teacher for making him head boy and say 'this is why I say we need a study strategy'
Correct, it boils down to outsourcing to any outside party and leaving you with no capability.

We have learnt it the hard way here. Fortunately we have Aspen Pharma group which is doing this work here for the entire African Union; we cannot rely on any external players outside this continent to use this as a political tool. This applies to all precursors ingredients as well.

What I am stating, there needs to be regional level production of vaccines vs politicising it.

Correct, it boils down to outsourcing to any outside party and leaving you with no capability.

We have learnt it the hard way here. Fortunately we have Aspen Pharma group which is doing this work here for the entire African Union; we cannot rely on any external players outside this continent to use this as a political tool.

Well it was china that started the bullying. India has delivered vaccines to many countries (Bhutan to Barbados) without requiring a diplomatic quid pro quo

But you are missing the point that it was china that started the bullying. India has delivered vaccines to many countries (Bhutan to Barbados) without requiring a diplomatic quid pro quo
Correct - I credit India that. Even for giving it all neighbours without pre-conditions.

The United States, India, Japan and Australia are working to counter China with a billion-dose vaccine pact.

funny joke from these clowns :D

usa - no export
uk - let india makes their funny vaccines
japan - beggar
aus - beggar
taiwan - a beggar, but taiwan can help lol
india - stop exporting british vaccines, because virus rising at home
eu - only export other eu members. aus is begging everyday for their already paid vaccines to eu

quad lol

“Mr. Blinken has been very firm, telling Abdo: ‘Look, your allies are Taiwan and us,’” Acevedo said on television. “But we ask these strategic allies for proof of their love. Before holding hands, you have to at least take us to the movies.”

china bad

6PNvjVD.jpg

Last edited:
funny joke from these clowns :D

usa - no export
uk - let india makes their funny vaccines
japan - beggar
aus - beggar
taiwan - a beggar, but taiwan can help
india - stop exporting british vaccines, because virus rising at home
eu - only export other eu members. aus is begging everyday for their already paid vaccines to eu

quad lol

“Mr. Blinken has been very firm, telling Abdo: ‘Look, your allies are Taiwan and us,’” Acevedo said on television. “But we ask these strategic allies for proof of their love. Before holding hands, you have to at least take us to the movies.”

china bad

6PNvjVD.jpg

China isn’t having the desired impact.it’s vaccine footprint is tiny in comparison.

_117855925_optimised-vaccines_by_country_6apr-nc.png

China isn’t having the desired impact.it’s vaccine footprint is tiny in comparison.

LOL.. Of cos from BBC. Anti-China fake data post. Try Harder.
Using pressure tactics with vaccine supply is shameless. Well, these aholes never cease to amaze us on how low they can go.
The only shameless is those idiot jump up and up over those Taiwan fake news and China hater self praising between themselves. :enjoy:

Use of Vaccine as blackmail is downright immoral.

This is the reason why we need regional strategy to tackle this and not rely on external powers.

good work by taiwan to help paraguay to get vaccine .

J&J is the choosen one for African Union; target is 300m by end of year if not early; Aspen already said they have capacity to double it if required for the end of the year. All work is localised to the continent.

We had enough with this blackmail from any outsider colonial powers (present and past).

J&J is the choosen one for African Union; target is 300m by end of year if not early; Aspen already said they have capacity to double it if required for the end of the year. All work is localised to the continent.

We had enough with this blackmail from any outsider colonial powers (present and past).
all talks, no deliver. just like everything else.. :D

all talks, no deliver. just like everything else.. :D

we will see....

I'm getting the J&J today, will keep you guys updated if there's any side effects.

Back
Top Bottom