What's new

Taiwan says India helped Paraguay get vaccines after China pressure

Technically India and China only doing some work, rest all are just sitting and shitting. Without China and India I imagine all non-western countries would have been in deep shit.

@denel

'we need whatever'

You had decades to build vaccine capacity did you not? I know a big exam is around the corner and don't study for it. And when the snap test comes the dude who did the homework does well. And so I blame the teacher for making him head boy and say 'this is why I say we need a study strategy'
The sweetest part 8-)

“In the last few weeks, we have been speaking to like-minded countries, including Japan, the United States, India etcetera, and India fortunately has been able to provide some COVAXIN vaccines to Paraguay,” he said, referring to a shot developed by India’s Bharat Biotech and a state research institute.
There isn’t a financial incentive for a lot of countries to set up a pharmaceutical manufacturing capacity at scale. China’s the factory of the world because labour has been cheaper. I don’t think you understand geographic nuances that play when different countries focus on different sectors. The Swiss for example never could set up very big factories because of the country being mountainous and hence focused on small workshops to create innovations in watches, lenses, cheese, etc.

Back
Top Bottom