What's new

Taiwan president warns of ‘catastrophic consequences’ if island falls to China

Trump himself has little political experience. Yet, American people sent him to the presidency.

For the rest, the burden of proving they are true is on you.

Proof of 1:

Proof of 2:

Proof of 3:

I can accept that these are false - but Trump himself didn't deny the facts of these events.
I wonder how much time you actually spend on listening what Trump himself says and not through the filter of mainstream media and for that matter, how much time you actually spend on listening what his son in law says. I actually found his son in law speaks very well, way better than Biden. :D

I wonder how much time you actually spend on listening what Trump himself says and not through the filter of mainstream media and for that matter, how much time you actually spend on listening what his son in law says. I actually found his son in law speaks very well, way better than Biden. :D

I listened to Trump speak. It was utterly incoherent. Compare that to Chinese leaders who speak eloquently in literary language.

I am actually quite good looking. 🙂

And yes, in Europe we can lecture anyone. Freedom of speech. I could walk right to Xi and tell him, that i find his politics pathetic.
Shift goalpost again? After I exposed your hypocrisy about freedom and liberty. U now try to claim EU and western is better just becos they got freedom of slander and smearing?

In China, liar has no place in our society and I am happy China has laws to stop these lunatics from destroying the social moral with their tasteless lies and personal insult.

Shift goalpost again? After I exposed your hypocrisy about freedom and liberty. U now try to claim EU and western is better just becos they got freedom of slander and smearing?

In China, liar has no place in our society and I am happy China has laws to stop these lunatics from destroying the social moral with their tasteless lies and personal insult.

You exposed nothing. I teached you something.

You know what? Im just 19 years old but think Xi is mentally challenged. He appears rather uneducated, simple minded. And as european i can tell him that directly face to face

You know what? Im just 19 years old but think Xi is mentally challenged. He appears rather uneducated, simple minded. And as european i can tell him that directly face to face

You can say that but it doesn't make it true.

People who have spoken to him rate him as above average intelligence, high self discipline, psychologically calm and stable, and an eloquent negotiator. This is particularly based on his meetings with Obama and Putin.

Xi has – so far in his tenure – expertly managed relationships globally, through a personal, gracious, and dignified style. Xi’s nuanced relationship with former President Barack Obama allowed for successful summit meetings in 2013 and 2015...

This isn't me saying it, I originally had doubts about Xi. this is people paid to be right about Xi.

You can say that but it doesn't make it true.

People who have spoken to him rate him as above average intelligence, high self discipline, psychologically calm and stable, and an eloquent negotiator. This is particularly based on his meetings with Obama and Putin.

This isn't me saying it, I originally had doubts about Xi. this is people paid to be right about Xi.

Xi managed to isolate China like never before.

Xi managed to isolate China like never before.
Not to say a dozen more of nation leaders on the scene today did just the same.

It's in vogue these days among nation leaders.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom