What's new

Taiwan Island MOD : China's Maneuvers Have Reached The Point of Blocking Taiwan's Air and Sea Space !

I just see this in HK forum, if this is true, then China is actually thinking deep and far here to maximize the gain from this visit.
20220804_d6df908b74a04108b9d6i4ecfNAjapxp.jpg

Last edited:
Kindly translate for us.

MH.Yang Could you mind to do the translation for us since your English is better than me?​

I will try my best, anyone who can translate better, feel free to do it.
Basically the whole thing and the threats are the drama, that makes the world think China had been bullied by USA, so that others would think China has every right to revenge and pin China as a victim, not an aggressor. Since you won't able to stop the old hag to visit TW, unless you shoot down the plane which could trigger WW3.

As you can see, beside China had lost face, China's navy and aircrafts can now go inside Taiwan territory and conduct military exercise.

Last edited:

MH.Yang Could you mind to do the translation for us since your English is better than me?​

Basically the whole thing and the threats are the drama, that makes the world think China had been bullied by USA, so that others would think China has every right to revenge and pin China as a victim, not an aggressor. Since you won't able to stop the old hag to visit TW, unless you shoot down the plane which could trigger WW3.

As you can see, beside China had lost face, China's navy and aircrafts can now go inside Taiwan territory and conduct military exercise.
"Face" is kind of a joke concept.
There are various of chinese heroes who purposely lost their face to achieve great deeds, like Han Xin.

In fact, those are mostly concerned with "face" are usually small-minded superficials.

There are various of chinese heroes who purposely lost their face to achieve great deeds, like Han Xin.

In fact, those are mostly concerned with "face" are usually small-minded superficials.
True, that why I'm happy on what China is gaining now, and USA is really lacking deep thinking strategist from their politicians.

A Japanese netizen believed that Pelosi had entered the trap of China, the Chinese govt will first show the world that China has been bullied by the U.S. govt, and then it will gain practical benefits in a righteous counterattack.

Are Vietnamese people as familiar with Chinese history as you?

Last edited:
Are Vietnamese people as familiar with Chinese history as you?
These stories are well-known in Asia, even vietnamese have our equivalences, Le Loi, one of the greatest Emperor of Vietnam, was a lowly tribal leader.

And of course, Ho Chi Minh, who stayed being a brick worker for years in France to study how to free Vietnam from the French.

These stories are well-known in Asia, even vietnamese have our equivalences, Le Loi, one of the greatest Emperor of Vietnam, was a lowly tribal leader.

And of course, Ho Chi Minh, who stayed being a brick worker for years in France to study how to free Vietnam from the French.
I'm not talking about Han Xin. Your previous communication with me also shows that you have a great understanding of Chinese history.

I'm not talking about Han Xin. Your previous communication with me also shows that you have a great understanding of Chinese history.
Not sure, but probably many.
After all, TVB HK dramas are famous around Asia, so most children know of these classical stories.

True, that why I'm happy on what China is gaining now, and USA is really lacking deep thinking strategist from their politicians.
The US isn't really dumb, their strategy just relies on classical Roman strategy like divide and conquer, cultural conquest and poking/baiting (making small advances steadily to force enemies to make mistakes).

But as long as their opponents stay firm and have solid ground, they can't win. Which is why the romans failed to conquer the germans and now the americans failed to conquer Asia.

Not sure, but probably many.
After all, TVB HK dramas are famous around Asia, so most children know of these classical stories.

The US isn't really dumb, their strategy just relies on classical Roman strategy like divide and conquer, cultural conquest and poking/baiting (making small advances steadily to force enemies to make mistakes).

But as long as their opponents stay firm and have solid ground, they can't win. Which is why the romans failed to conquer the germans and now the americans failed to conquer Asia.
What I mean here is their politicians "the congressman and Senator", their thinktank is another story.

What I mean here is their politicians "the congressman and Senator", their thinktank is another story.
Even this is another part of baiting tactics, wanting to make China losing face and being aggressive.

If US is really anti-Pelosi, she would get suicided before she can go anywhere.

Even this is another part of baiting tactics, wanting to make China losing face and being aggressive.

If US is really anti-Pelosi, she would get suicided before she can go anywhere.
I always think the visit was planned by the the US administration, not Pelosi alone. But I don't understand what they can gain from that beside a political stunt, since China will not allow a regional conflict in Asia at this moment when US is striving for their economy. And now China is being aggressive and gaining territory control over TW while the whole world doesn't think much of it, except the G7.

I always think the visit was planned by the the US administration, not Pelosi alone. But I don't understand what they can gain from that beside a political stunt, since China will not allow a regional conflict in Asia at this moment when US is striving for their economy. And now China is being aggressive and gaining territory control over TW while the whole world doesn't think much of it, except the G7.
The US's game theory means they will try something, even if there's a big chance it doesn't work.

Indeed.

Pelosi plane is a bait. If China shot down that plane, US would become the victim and China would become the bully & warmonger.

But China smart enough to not bite the bait. Instead, they did what we see today.
And now already more than 100 countries supported China & reiterated their One-China policy. And US become the perpetrator of instability in Asia-Pacific Region.

Even South korean stay away from them to not ruin the situation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom