What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Asian were colonize by the west over hundred yrs but you all here forget about the history of your people being butcher by the imperialism now turn around bad mouth each other in the defend forum and most of your country still 3rd world countries, and the people live with severe poverty.

Jokers are amusement to all.

Go telling this to Pinoys, because their puppet government always loves to swing its tail to the US. :omghaha:

While China is now containing against US in every way, because Asia will not be freed until all those pro-West proxy government being all cleansed. :coffee:

All Asian were colonize by the west over hundred yrs but you all here forget about the history of your people being butcher by the imperialism now turn around bad mouth each other in the defend forum and most of your country still 3rd world countries, and the people live with severe poverty.

Jokers are amusement to all.

Imperialists went home, but idiot chinese think they are boss here, Chine is just copied what white imperialism made in the past in Asia. It's the reason.

With such chinese aggressors, Pinoys have to do every thing to protect the sovereignty of the country.

LMAO, what they along with you Viet can do except trolling with anger and full of insecurity? :omghaha:

While we are trolling you back just for fun. :rofl:

Imperialists went home, but idiot chinese think they are boss here, Chine is just copied what white imperialism made in the past in Asia. It's the reason.

The rise of Asia must be China centric because China has been the backbone of Asia for thousands of years.

Go live with it or just get lost. :coffee:

And the White Imperialism never went home, here show you Viet's pathetic knowledge about the geopolitics. What happened to Afghanistan/Iraq/Libya/Syria?

Because of your vulture mentality that always wants to take a piece from China, China has to teach you a lesson to show where you exactly belong to.

Now you incompetent government is just joining with the foreign power to conspire against China, what a bunch of ungrateful pathetic creatures.

LMAO, what they along with you Viet can do except trolling with anger and full of insecurity? :omghaha:

While we are trolling you back just for fun. :rofl:

The rise of Asia must be China centric because China has been the backbone of Asia for thousands of years.

Go live with it or just get lost. :coffee:

This backbone was divided by white men untill 1999, one peice backbone Taiwan is controlle by USA. Backbone lost one piece is'nt backbone.:omghaha:

This backbone was divided by white men untill 1999, one peice backbone Taiwan is controlle by USA. Backbone lost one piece is'nt backbone.:omghaha:

Because we are smart, back in 1999 we were not even close to match against USA.

Taiwan is just a game with patience, but now it is not the best time to take it back.

forgot already we colonised Vietnam for thousand of years:victory:

No way, we don't hate Taiwanese we considered them as one of the best functioning democracy in the word...but if you say Chinese communist its boils my blood.

Chinese control your economy. if u dont know that......

With such chinese aggressors, Pinoys have to do every thing to protect the sovereignty of the country.

no need, just be patience Chicom soon will self-destruct or disintegrated and will be properly distributed to Tibet, Monggolia, Vietnam ,Japan,Taiwan and the Philippines

no need, just be patience Chicom soon will self-destruct or disintegrated and will be properly distributed to Tibet, Monggolia, Vietnam ,Japan,Taiwan and the Philippines

Palawan will be our future tourist destination, eat that Pinoy. :coffee:

Nope, he is Indian, but even Indian cannot stand with the foolishness of you Viet.

Indians also look down on you poor Viet, despite they hate China.

But China is strong, hence you cannot look down on someone who is stronger than you. :coffee:

Please Do not speak on behalf of Indians. We Indians do not look down on Viets, We love them and are very fond of their bravery. I have a lot of Viet friends, whom I love and respect. Eastsea and Niceguy are just too much, infact Niceguy is not at all behaving nicely ;)

National pride is one thing and following it blindly is other

Also, We dont hate Chinese, atleast I dont, Although they have some wierd, flawed policies :P

Please Do not speak on behalf of Indians. We Indians do not look down on Viets, We love them and are very fond of their bravery. I have a lot of Viet friends, whom I love and respect. Eastsea and Niceguy are just too much, infact Niceguy is not at all behaving nicely ;)

National pride is one thing and following it blindly is other

Also, We dont hate Chinese, atleast I dont, Although they have some wierd, flawed policies :P
So,what make you think an US's lapdog that never face and win any real hard war like Taiwan can be stronger than VN?

If u dont know,let me tell you that its VN ,not China or Taiwan, who control the biggest and the.most important part in isputed area SCS(east sea) where most of TW-China cargo ship and oil tanker must pass through.if we're weaker,then we would lost all of those disputed isles long time ago already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom