What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow for once you say something good really thanks

Yup look at Russia they shot you you say nothing! Typical Chinese Racist can't even wait for proper investigation so typical face it sir you chinese are just racist on fellow avian it does not matter if they are filipinos or anyone else if they are being prosecuted your kind is leading the charge fact it you people are just like the nazis demonetization of people you think of is less than human is your thing its all in your post the deference's is your post is a little light than others but same motive to demonized and creating hate just so typical and they wonder why people don't like them much?

lol, according to your logic, USA should declare war on Mexico. :coffee:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/29/w...-shot-in-mexico-were-cia-operatives.html?_r=0

hahaha, o m g , these chinese little boys are unbelievable. now they claim i'm indian....

chalte chalte...? :omghaha: :rofl:

labor import is frozen, warns Taiwanese official

Taiwan's tech sector may be hit hardest if Taiwan freezes the importation of Philippine labor due to a row that killed a Taiwanese fisherman last Thursday, a Taiwanese labor official admitted Sunday.

Lin San-quei, head of the Bureau of Employment and Vocational Training, said Filipino workers have a good command of English and skills for operating machinery, Taiwan's Central News Agency reported.

The labor bureau estimates there are 87,000 Filipino laborers in Taiwan, most of whom work in the manufacturing sector. The others are mainly domestic caretakers, the CNA report said.

A Taiwanese fisherman, Hung Shih-cheng, 65, was shot dead in an encounter with Philippine authorities in disputed waters last May 9.

Philippine Coast Guard officials said the Taiwanese boat may have tried to ram their vessel.

Taiwan threatened to suspend the importation of Philippine labor if the Philippines does not respond to its demand for an apology and investigation in 72 hours.

Meanwhile, the CNA report said some Philippine workers in Taiwan voiced sympathy for Hung's family, with some in favor of an apology by the Philippines.

See this from a fellow Taiwanese face it the Moron President of Taiwan is just doing it to up start his popularity then do it am sure with their skills and exp they can work some place else better than racist arrogant taiwan i wanna see mainlanders do works like that oh wait they just steal or copy or both hahhahahha:omghaha:

article 15 does not end with your full stop

the whole article is

Article15

Delimitation of the territorial sea between States

with opposite or adjacent coasts

Where the coasts of two States are opposite or adjacent to each other, neither of the two States is entitled, failing agreement between them to the contrary, to extend its territorial sea beyond the median line every point of which is equidistant from the nearest points on the baselines from which the breadth of the territorial seas of each of the two States is measured. The above provision does not apply, however, where it is necessary by reason of historic title or other special circumstances to delimit the territorial seas of the two States in a way which is at variance therewith.

You have left out on purpose the bold text which are important for the claim of either party

Nonetheless, shooting at unarmed fisherman's vessel with machine guns is brutality on high seas and totally unacceptable

that usahawk785 is indian

You do not understand what are you reading. Taiwan has no historic title or have any special circumstance that would make the provision won't apply. What the Chinese have is the penchant for stealing from her neighbors and even proud of it. Even some of the 50centers here admit that China is encroaching in our territory.

It's unusually quiet by the Filipino media. How about del Rosario, did the cat got his tongue?:lol:

You do not understand what are you reading. Taiwan has no historic title or have any special circumstance that would make the provision won't apply. What the Chinese have is the penchant for stealing from her neighbors and even proud of it. Even some of the 50centers here admit that China is encroaching in our territory.

it is incorrect wumaoclever bot. Taiwan can draw from its own history or by tracing through that of China of which Taiwan is a province!

we are proud of our history. Stealing is what your country (flag) has been doing!

it is incorrect wumaoclever bot. Taiwan can draw from its own history or by tracing through that of China of which Taiwan is a province!

we are proud of our history. Stealing is what your country (flag) has been doing!

The Taiwanese people treat their Filipino servants quite well, like a member of the family. However, I heard many stories of theft from these ungrateful souls.

Communist China follows the state capitalist, not the the western capitalist.

That's why all nations that follows the western capitalist are the US puppets. :coffee:
Puppets, counter-revolutionaries and running-dogs! The reactionary forces will gnaw their toes when the new 5-year plan comes to fruition!

Puppets, counter-revolutionaries and running-dogs! The reactionary forces will gnaw their toes when the new 5-year plan comes to fruition!

Well, in America, Obama worship the Chinese style communism. That is why he is trying to implement the Obama care to give government more control without direct government control. He believe that we can get more freedom by allow the government to provide us freedom and security. That the government should take care of us and our wealth should be redistributed.

More detail report of the incident I can find in open authority source

Some facts of the incident

Incident happened at 43 nautical miles east of Balintang Island according to BFAR
Incident happened at 170 nautical miles south of Taiwan according Taiwan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs

There are 32 bullet holes in the fishing trawler according to Taiwanese Coast Guard

MCS3001 is a bigger ship that of the Fishing Trawler (Structural Fact)

MCS3001 fire warning shot at bow first, then fire at the fishing trawler compartment. (According to Philippine Coast Guard)

65 years old Taiwanese Fisherman die in the incident (Commonly acknowledged facts)

MCS3001 personnel attempted to board the Fishing Trawler, so assume a dingy or rubber speed boat was used (According to Philippine coast guard)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above is the know fact from both authority

Known fact on boarding a ship

When a naval vessel want to board and search a vessel. The naval vessel will launch a motorized dingy or a "Motor-launch" contain a boarding party. Which usually carry assorted firearm. The boarding team usually consist a Helmsman, a Mechanic and a Master at Arms.

At that moment, the naval vessel will announce their intention over the radio (Or megaphone if they are close enough) and will use light signal to signal their intention. The Naval vessel will send out said message

"This is XXX war ship, stop or heave to and prepare to be boarded"

If target ship stopped, then the boarding party will use the launch and approach the target ship.

If the target did not stopped, the navy ship is then reiterated the instruction. With the warning of "We are carrying live ammunition"

If the target again refuse to stop. A warning shot is fire from Naval Ship main weapon, across bow (To be exact, 5 degree across bow)

If the target still refuse to stop, the next appropriate step is to fire on the engine to disable it.

If the target ship at any point shown aggression, and depend on the level of aggression, the naval vessel can use lethal force and destroy the target vessel.

This is how US Coast Guard board ship in open ocean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...d-fisherman-philippines-12.html#ixzz2T8AsssWi

Wow, how tough Americans are. Really. Killers for democracy or modern Crusades? How about try to bomb Chinese embassy again? You can never imagine how happy Chinese people feel when 911 happens,which was not far from the embassy bombed and the air crash in South China sea in Apr 2001. It was almost a China national celebration in those days around 911. You Americans deserve it. US is a country of no history and won't be kept long. Your ancestors are just a group of greedy traveler colonizers and abject slaves gather together. Is that kind of combination could be called a country? Stop joking~~Your nation will quickly break down when you lose your power and I may consider visiting the great, honorable Republic of Texas or California some days later. Hawaii kingdom at least.

Wow, how tough Americans are. Really. Killers for democracy or modern Crusades? How about try to bomb Chinese embassy again? You can never imagine how happy Chinese people feel when 911 happens,which was not far from the embassy bombed and the air crash in South China sea in Apr 2001. It was almost a China national celebration in those days around 911. You Americans deserve it. US is a country of no history and won't be kept long. Your ancestors are just a group of greedy traveler colonizers and abject slaves gather together. Is that kind of combination could be called a country? Stop joking~~Your nation will quickly break down when you lose your power and I may consider visiting the great, honorable Republic of Texas or California some days later. Hawaii kingdom at least.

Lol....the US won't break up....if you lived here you would know that. Unlike the old world we don't have traditional ethnic tribal areas. (ie....Germans in Germany, Han in their area....Punjabis in theirs, etc. ). The US will be here far longer than China....but as long as you build our trinkets for slave-wages we will tolerate your smelly existence. Texas, eh? Don't imagine you spout that garbage outside mom's basement....our you would be lacking your buck-teeth, and fingers would be far to mangled to type.

Good to see you recognize I fark your mom and your grandmoms. Idiot.
Lol....sure....all the Chinese in the US were soooo attractive to white women, and didn't have laws keeping them in their pens. On another note....plenty of white boys carved up China and took their woman (my own grandfather was in Taiwan after WW2, along with my mom and rest of family)

Back on topic, Phillipines was within their right to fire.....and fairly stupid of the fishing boat to try to ram. Still....a bit of an over-kill. Sounds like testosterone over-load on both sides.

Lol....the US won't break up....if you lived here you would know that. Unlike the old world we don't have traditional ethnic tribal areas. (ie....Germans in Germany, Han in their area....Punjabis in theirs, etc. ). The US will be here far longer than China....but as long as you build our trinkets for slave-wages we will tolerate your smelly existence. Texas, eh? Don't imagine you spout that garbage outside mom's basement....our you would be lacking your buck-teeth, and fingers would be far to mangled to type.

Lol....sure....all the Chinese in the US were soooo attractive to white women, and didn't have laws keeping them in their pens. On another note....plenty of white boys carved up China and took their woman (my own grandfather was in Taiwan after WW2, along with my mom and rest of family)

Back on topic, Phillipines was within their right to fire.....and fairly stupid of the fishing boat to try to ram. Still....a bit of an over-kill. Sounds like testosterone over-load on both sides.

Man let it good dude this guys are just racist kinda like the people from the 19th century

I hope the Philippines government can release their video soon. This would clear up a lot of heresay. The longer they delay this video, the more suspicious I become. The main issue is: Philippines Coast Guard claim the fishing boat wanted to ram into their boat. Taiwanese fisherman says they did not try to ram their boat. The video would clear this up straight away.

I hope the Philippines government can release their video soon. This would clear up a lot of heresay. The longer they delay this video, the more suspicious I become. The main issue is: Philippines Coast Guard claim the fishing boat wanted to ram into their boat. Taiwanese fisherman says they did not try to ram their boat. The video would clear this up straight away.

Yup me too the investigation is under way but people are preoccupied at the moment because of the midterm elections i myself just got back from a local polling station in my home city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom