What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Philippines government can release their video soon. This would clear up a lot of heresay. The longer they delay this video, the more suspicious I become. The main issue is: Philippines Coast Guard claim the fishing boat wanted to ram into their boat. Taiwanese fisherman says they did not try to ram their boat. The video would clear this up straight away.
They dont have to do it.China killed unarmed VN fishermen in 2005,captured illegaly our boat. they even didn't apologize and didnt make any investigation,too

photo_1368257316978-2-HD.jpg

AFP News - File photo of a Philippines Coast Guard vessel on patrol against illegal shipping. The Philippines admitted on May 10, 2013 that its coastguard fired at a Taiwanese fishing boat in an incident that authorities in Taipei said left a crewman dead and triggered widespread outrage on the island

See small ship would taiwan care if they sink this ship b.s they would throw a party

The Taiwanese people treat their Filipino servants quite well, like a member of the family. However, I heard many stories of theft from these ungrateful souls.

I think the people of HK should have a lot of stories to share with the Taiwanese. HK+Taiwan+China should joint hands working out an action plan forcing aquino to submit!

Sure sure and stealing is ok if your chinese racist jerks

wow you really talk b.s about non chinese people as if their property wow inhuman of you people

article 15 does not end with your full stop

the whole article is

You have left out on purpose the bold text which are important for the claim of either party

Nonetheless, shooting at unarmed fisherman's vessel with machine guns is brutality on high seas and totally unacceptable

that usahawk785 is indian

it is incorrect wumaoclever bot. Taiwan can draw from its own history or by tracing through that of China of which Taiwan is a province!

we are proud of our history. Stealing is what your country (flag) has been doing!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-dead-filipino-military-24.html#ixzz2T8zfe200

LOL~ I would know that Chinese will resort to "historic" claim~..

So tell me, what kind of historic title through China do Taiwan Chinese has on the sea surrounding Batanes?
History show that Taiwan was only started to be populated in large number by Chinese in the 17th century, while Austronesian Filipino has inhabited and spread across south east asia and pacific from Taiwan since 5000 years ago;

Even more, using your logic, filipino as the direct ancestors of now nearly extinct original Taiwan Austronesian, might have more "historic" title to the sea surrounding Taiwan than the recent Chinese Immigrants have.
austronesia2.jpg

LOL~ I would know that Chinese will resort to "historic" claim~..

So tell me, what kind of historic title do Taiwan Chinese has on the sea surrounding Batanes?
History show that Taiwan was only started to be populated in large number by Chinese in the 17th century, while Austronesian Filipino has inhabited and spread across south east asia and pacific from Taiwan since 5000BC;

Even more, using your logic, filipino as the direct ancestor of original Taiwan Austronesian, might have more "historic" title to the sea surrounding Taiwan than the recent Chinese Immigrants have.

LoL use your head, Chinese civilization began at 7000~8000 years ago
If antropologists can determine the people on the islands of Taiwan and the Philippines can be traced back to China then end of your claim
Even without the evidence the disputed area is an overlapping eez when Mainland Chinese had been fishing for centuries before the natives of the philippines had their first light of civilization!

If antropologists can determine the people on the islands of Taiwan and the Philippines can be traced back to China then end of your claim
Even without the evidence the disputed area is an overlapping eez when Mainland Chinese had been fishing for centuries before the natives of the philippines had their first light of civilization!

Wow he now a historian now! He forgets that since the Philippines is an island country that we already have ships traveling as far as china and and our primary livelihood is fishing since even before the Spaniards got here in fact ancient filipino government were called barangay the word barangay originated from balangay, a kind of boat used by a group of Austronesian peoples when they migrated to the Philippines. well what does he know he just retelling his mao's book of history so in his country that's actual accurate tell me about pony again oh wait that was north korea sorry you jerk are all the same to me well both are outside of normal human logic its so funny :rofl:

Well all the things said the only thing the Imperialist chinese said in this forum is base on nothing but their bias opinions and racist superiority complex regardless of the end result of the investigation they hate us and love to prosecute us filipinos they just looking for way to hurt us both in image and physically since we are weaker than their other enemies to justify their Imperial ambitions but the world knows better.

Wow he now a historian now! He forgets that since the Philippines is an island country that we already have ships traveling as far as china and and our primary livelihood is fishing since even before the Spaniards got here in fact ancient filipino government were called barangay the word barangay originated from balangay, a kind of boat used by a group of Austronesian peoples when they migrated to the Philippines. well what does he know he just retelling his mao's book of history so in his country that's actual accurate tell me about pony again oh wait that was north korea sorry you jerk are all the same to me well both are outside of normal human logic its so funny :rofl:

your writings are pains to my eyes and you dont have logic nor common senses.
do me a favour dont quote my comment any more!

as a last bye to you - historians are different from anthropologists. they are different professions

your writings are pains to my eyes and you dont have logic nor common senses.
do me a favour dont quote my comment any more!

as a last bye to you - historians are different from anthropologists. they are different professions

And your mentality are atrocious yet both came from the same field of study please don't bore us with your chinese logic because in the real world you our version is pack of lies develop by your one party dictatorship to make you submissive to the party and nothing else heck you don't even know that how can you defend your claims hell your people even afraid going in the UN

Such an ignorant Sinocentric chauvinism~

The autronesian has been sailing across the sea since 3000 BC when China earliest mythical trace of civilization (三皇五帝) only started up north of Yellow River. If austronesian could sail through Madagascar, of course they would have fished the ocean long before Yellow River Chinese populated Southern Half of China.

What is your point if Austronesia came from mainland Asia? The point is, nobody use such absurd historic title. If so, then Africa could claim the whole world ocean!
Historic title are only given through the consent of controling state, even that is limited to original aborigine peoples, not immigrants. Example is Australia-Indonesia MoU regarding historic sea surrounding Ashmore Reef. Only aborigine flores people could fish Australian EEZ. The EEZ is still equidistant point between Indonesia and Australia.
image-0301-350.jpg

If the same historic title to be given by Philippines to Taiwan, only Taiwanese aboriginal groups has historic traditional rights surrounding Batanes. The EEZ border is still equidistant point per UNCLOS clause regarding overlapping boundaries.

Such an ignorant Sinocentric chauvinism~

such a murderer's protector

The autronesian has been sailing across the sea since 3000 BC when China earliest mythical trace of civilization (三皇五帝) only started up north of Yellow River. If austronesian could sail through Madagascar, of course they would have fished the ocean long before Yellow River Chinese populated Southern Half of China.

if your assumption of "autonesian" can sail across the sea, I can also safely assume our ancient
folks had begun fishing in the disputed areas

What is your point if Austronesia came from mainland Asia? The point is, nobody use such absurd historic title. If so, then Africa could claim the whole world ocean!

Points are logical to your unreasonable claims

Historic title are only given through the consent of controling state, even that is limited to original aborigine peoples, not immigrants. Example is Australia-Indonesia MoU regarding historic sea surrounding Ashmore Reef. Only aborigine flores people could fish Australian EEZ. The EEZ is still equidistant point between Indonesia and Australia.

If the same historic title to be given by Philippines to Taiwan, only Taiwanese aboriginal groups has historic traditional rights surrounding Batanes. The EEZ border is still equidistant point per UNCLOS clause regarding overlapping boundaries.

Again the Taiwanese aboriginals could be Chinese too!

you think you can rightfully claim eez through an assumption of an irrelevant “Austronesia” history and a useless map for back up then you have failed miserably

LOL, i can't believe what i'm reading! Too ridiculous...

BTW Hi guys, i'm new here... Just got this urge to reply on the racist posts of some.

Anyway, I can't believe what I'm reading just now.. when I think about it If US did not sanction japan on their war with China back then, China right now would have been no more but a part of Japan. If US businessmen(western businessmen) did not invest in China in the first place, China would still be in poverty like Africa up to this day. However, it seems like these ****** have grown so arrogant these days and they are blinded by the fact that they are still poor, not economically nor in military power but both in attitude and moral(Though you could still say economically because if western investors would stop and leave China, China wont be able to feed their 1.3Billion population). I was never in China, but I studied in a Chinese school here in PH, the Chinese are indeed partly racists but the racism of the Chinese mainlanders are in a different level. Also, there are some who posted here not to lump up Taiwanese and Chinese, my question is why? - Taiwan originated from China, they call themselves Taiwanese because they cannot agree with their Lunatic boss 'Mao' and to gain identity for themselves! yet the truth is that they are indeed still Chinese. Also, present China came from monggolia, that just means most chinese or the present chinese leaders/Citizens are bloodied monggoloids. So where is China? here I come to think, the reason why China loves to fake stuff(To be called by the international community as the 'Country of fakes') is because they have no identity themselves. Even Mao's evil plan in having war with US proved that.(War with US, letting the US troops enter China, let Russia launch a nuke in China to erase US) - Disregarding life itself makes it true that how much number of Chinese would die doesn't matter. Just mere gentiles trying to make a name for themselves trying to copy the strenght of america - how pathetic(even america was bombed by Japan just because America pitted the massive slaughter of Japanese troops to these worthless Chinese!*sigh* - now its going back at them).

It is quite unfortunate that the best friends of History are now fighting. (Chinese and PH have had been trading for more than a thousand years back from history, even before Spaniards came to colonize Philippines, it was always Chinese and PH trading, travelling the seas that they are trying to own right now(spratlys))...It's quite sad that if China did not rise from power it may still have a little respect to its neighboring countries, yet right now they think they are the strongest in the world when the truth is they are far from it. Well I guess it is in human nature that when power comes and its so vast for any pathetic men to hold, they would get blinded. When you think about it, Chinese illegal immigrants have to swim Japan just to find work back then, how pathetic indeed.

Now, for the Chinese...OOoopps, I mean Taiwanese fishermen that got killed within our EEZ, as much as I want to sympathize with the family - well I guess you are indeed shameless tribes of China not worth a pity at all. Shame Taiwan for acting as puppet of their motherland China. It's obvious that the red dragon(chinky) is trying to stir up trouble by bringing the allies of US into a fight then joins in. To me, it seems that Taiwan is no longer Taiwan indeed, they should just officially say it to the world that Taiwan is part of China(after all, they act/think same way, oh and their bloodline too[Same feather flocks together]). Unfortunately for the ******, PH who has always been in the grace of God are always within the path of truth, the harder it gets, the harder we try.. The truth will set you free everyone! Once this investigation is done, you all racist gonna swallow your words. Just thinking about Taiwan/Chinese in our country, every time you talk about Chinese - expect it's a druglord or a man in shady businesses - that's common sense. You know why US wont condemn PH? simply because Filipinos are way more honest when it comes to these situations.

I almost forgot, can China justify with their own lies why they conquered Tibet? How about their massacre with the Vietnamese fishermen in the spratlys? Their recent movement in India border? You Chinese people are shameless! The problem with you all is that you only believe in your government's lies. In your government's perspective, you are only tools for themselves to use to get rid of one enemy - the US. Yet it is very pitiful to think that China is dreaming of defeating US when it was the one who helped them be freed from the Japanese empire - because they never did win any major battle with Japan LOL. Ooooohhh lala, History speaks the truth and shall come back again with more wrath. To those who never learn will definitely receive a more entertaining punishment. Especially those who rewrite the history. LMAO.

_PHPatriot

Edit ***** = C H I N K S

LOL, i can't believe what i'm reading! Too ridiculous...

BTW Hi guys, i'm new here... Just got this urge to reply on the racist posts of some.

Anyway, I can't believe what I'm reading just now.. when I think about it If US did not sanction japan on their war with China back then, China right now would have been no more but a part of Japan. If US businessmen(western businessmen) did not invest in China in the first place, China would still be in poverty like Africa up to this day. However, it seems like these ****** have grown so arrogant these days and they are blinded by the fact that they are still poor, not economically nor in military power but both in attitude and moral(Though you could still say economically because if western investors would stop and leave China, China wont be able to feed their 1.3Billion population). I was never in China, but I studied in a Chinese school here in PH, the Chinese are indeed partly racists but the racism of the Chinese mainlanders are in a different level. Also, there are some who posted here not to lump up Taiwanese and Chinese, my question is why? - Taiwan originated from China, they call themselves Taiwanese because they cannot agree with their Lunatic boss 'Mao' and to gain identity for themselves! yet the truth is that they are indeed still Chinese. Also, present China came from monggolia, that just means most chinese or the present chinese leaders/Citizens are bloodied monggoloids. So where is China? here I come to think, the reason why China loves to fake stuff(To be called by the international community as the 'Country of fakes') is because they have no identity themselves. Even Mao's evil plan in having war with US proved that.(War with US, letting the US troops enter China, let Russia launch a nuke in China to erase US) - Disregarding life itself makes it true that how much number of Chinese would die doesn't matter. Just mere gentiles trying to make a name for themselves trying to copy the strenght of america - how pathetic(even america was bombed by Japan just because America pitted the massive slaughter of Japanese troops to these worthless Chinese!*sigh* - now its going back at them).

It is quite unfortunate that the best friends of History are now fighting. (Chinese and PH have had been trading for more than a thousand years back from history, even before Spaniards came to colonize Philippines, it was always Chinese and PH trading, travelling the seas that they are trying to own right now(spratlys))...It's quite sad that if China did not rise from power it may still have a little respect to its neighboring countries, yet right now they think they are the strongest in the world when the truth is they are far from it. Well I guess it is in human nature that when power comes and its so vast for any pathetic men to hold, they would get blinded. When you think about it, Chinese illegal immigrants have to swim Japan just to find work back then, how pathetic indeed.

Now, for the Chinese...OOoopps, I mean Taiwanese fishermen that got killed within our EEZ, as much as I want to sympathize with the family - well I guess you are indeed shameless tribes of China not worth a pity at all. Shame Taiwan for acting as puppet of their motherland China. It's obvious that the red dragon(chinky) is trying to stir up trouble by bringing the allies of US into a fight then joins in. To me, it seems that Taiwan is no longer Taiwan indeed, they should just officially say it to the world that Taiwan is part of China(after all, they act/think same way, oh and their bloodline too[Same feather flocks together]). Unfortunately for the ******, PH who has always been in the grace of God are always within the path of truth, the harder it gets, the harder we try.. The truth will set you free everyone! Once this investigation is done, you all racist gonna swallow your words. Just thinking about Taiwan/Chinese in our country, every time you talk about Chinese - expect it's a druglord or a man in shady businesses - that's common sense. You know why US wont condemn PH? simply because Filipinos are way more honest when it comes to these situations.

I almost forgot, can China justify with their own lies why they conquered Tibet? How about their massacre with the Vietnamese fishermen in the spratlys? Their recent movement in India border? You Chinese people are shameless! The problem with you all is that you only believe in your government's lies. In your government's perspective, you are only tools for themselves to use to get rid of one enemy - the US. Yet it is very pitiful to think that China is dreaming of defeating US when it was the one who helped them be freed from the Japanese empire - because they never did win any major battle with Japan LOL. Ooooohhh lala, History speaks the truth and shall come back again with more wrath. To those who never learn will definitely receive a more entertaining punishment. Especially those who rewrite the history. LMAO.

_PHPatriot

Edit ***** = C H I N K S

Disgusting post. If you cannot differentiate Taiwan from China, then perhaps it's time to educate yourself, because they are as different as night and day. What happens between Philippines and China cannot be blamed on Taiwan. That is like blaming South Korea for the kidnappings North Korea has done to Japanese citizens. Do you see the Japanese going off on South Korea for what North Korea has done? They are both Koreans after all, aren't they??

PHPatriot,

Just a piece of unsolicited advice:

Your first post is a major fail. Next time break up your paragraph, do not write super long paragraph as you will loose your reader's interest. Write short/concise paragraphs and stay on one subject per paragraph so as not confuse the readers. I gave up on reading your post midway in your first paragraph. FYI

PS. Don't be lame and lace your post with racial insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom