What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time for Taiwan to send in naval ship to ensure safety of its fishing fleet. Lets see what the Philippines can do about Taiwanese navy.

The Philippine Navy and Coast Guard must retain its stance and solidarity in its prerogative in maintaining its territorial integrity. The Taiwanese ship was at fault for fishing in Philippine waters. They were at fault for evading the Philippine Coast Guard ship, and secondly at fault for trying to ram the coast guard ship.

It was neutralized accordingly and treated as a threat and treated accordingly, which they were.
If you really want PN to be tough enough to kill Chinese people, why don't you Americans send your puppy a few weapons other than WWII warships and piston fighters? A dog without teeth can just cost its own life if it is going mad.

This happened in territorial waters in the Philippines, the coast guard of the philippines is responsible in preserving the resources of its republic, and has the right to defend itself from foreign personnel who threaten the safety of these vessels and in the accomplishment of these responsibilities.

The Philippine Coast Guard did what it had to do by neutralizing a hostile ship.

The United States Coast Guard would have done the same thing had it been in the same situation; most probably sunk the ship.

Wow, how tough Americans are. Really. Killers for democracy or modern Crusades? How about try to bomb Chinese embassy again? You can never imagine how happy Chinese people feel when 911 happens,which was not far from the embassy bombed and the air crash in South China sea in Apr 2001. It was almost a China national celebration in those days around 911. You Americans deserve it. US is a country of no history and won't be kept long. Your ancestors are just a group of greedy traveler colonizers and abject slaves gather together. Is that kind of combination could be called a country? Stop joking~~Your nation will quickly break down when you lose your power and I may consider visiting the great, honorable Republic of Texas or California some days later. Hawaii kingdom at least.

This happened in territorial waters in the Philippines, the coast guard of the philippines is responsible in preserving the resources of its republic, and has the right to defend itself from foreign personnel who threaten the safety of these vessels and in the accomplishment of these responsibilities.

The Philippine Coast Guard did what it had to do by neutralizing a hostile ship.

The United States Coast Guard would have done the same thing had it been in the same situation; most probably sunk the ship.

Wow, how tough Americans are. Really. Killers for democracy or modern Crusades? How about try to bomb Chinese embassy again? You can never imagine how happy Chinese people feel when 911 happens,which was not far from the embassy bombed and the air crash in South China sea in Apr 2001. It was almost a China national celebration in those days around 911. You Americans deserve it. US is a country of no history and won't be kept long. Your ancestors are just a group of greedy traveler colonizers and abject slaves gather together. Is that kind of combination could be called a country? Stop joking~~Your nation will quickly break down when you lose your power and I may consider visiting the great, honorable Republic of Texas or California some days later. Hawaii kingdom at least.

You farking moron if you believe everything you say then WTF are you doing in Texas, in my country. BLAH BLAH BLAH about the United States . If you so tough then why is Taiwan still independent. Farking drama queen.

LOL!!

This troll talks crap about USA one minute , but will probably be busy working at Nordstrom selling food to Americans at the Chinese fast food joint at the malls in Texas.

"Five dolla make ya hallaaa..."

:omghaha:

If you really want PN to be tough enough to kill Chinese people, why don't you Americans send your puppy a few weapons other than WWII warships and piston fighters? A dog without teeth can just cost its own life if it is going mad.

The Philippines cannot be touched, Period. The Big American Daddy that controls Taiwan also has vested interest in the Philippines. Hence, this is why Ma will shut up and the Taiwanese government will eventually forget about this in 3-4 months.

When Big American Daddy says jump, Taiwan will say, "how high?!"

:omghaha: :azn:

LOL!!

This troll talks crap about USA one minute , but will probably be busy working at Nordstrom selling food to Americans at the Chinese fast food joint at the malls in Texas.

"Five dolla make ya hallaaa..."

:omghaha:

The Philippines cannot be touched, Period. The Big American Daddy that controls Taiwan also has vested interest in the Philippines. Hence, this is why Ma will shut up and the Taiwanese government will eventually forget about this in 3-4 months.

When Big American Daddy says jump, Taiwan will say, "how high?!"

:omghaha: :azn:
Glad to see American people are still so confident, keep that, you have about maybe 20 or 30 years to have this pride. More or less, you still have 11 CVs , right? So why do your politicians always talk about China threats like old women? It's really not a show of confidence. America is strongest, China is nothing, right?

You farking moron if you believe everything you say then WTF are you doing in Texas, in my country. BLAH BLAH BLAH about the United States . If you so tough then why is Taiwan still independent. Farking drama queen.

Speech freedom, isn't it? I just talk about some true feeling of Chinese ppl in those days. And sorry, you mean in your country, the Texas Republic or which one else? Don't you mean United States? At least my American friends are all more proud to be a Texan rather than an American. If Taiwan is called independent then Hongkong can also be viewed independent. Tell you what, these areas are just impossible to be really independent, unless all Chinese people died out in the planet. You Americans can never understand what culture and history are.

The Philippines' Coast Guard ship didn't do anything wrong.

even your adopted country's spokesman didnt dare to say that!

only the delusuional will take personal vendetta over facts

you keep saying the four letter words you will be outta here!

Investigation by Taiwanese Coast Guard Authority has confirmed that the boat indeed has intrude Philippinese EEZ; even outside Taiwan self-proclaimed temporary control border.

http://www.cga.gov.tw/GipOpen/wSite/public/Attachment/f1368153033684.pdf

Taiwanboat.jpg

Boat Operation:
Time: 05.00
Coordinate: 19' 50" N; 123' 24" E
10 nm outside Taiwan control border

Incident:
Time: 09.45
Coordinate: 19' 58" N; 122' 58" E
1.8 nm outside Taiwan control border

Incident Reported to Taiwan Authority:
Time: 13.04
Coordinate: 20' 07" N; 123' 01" E
5 nm insider Taiwan control border

I bet Chinese/Taiwanese media would not publish this result of investigation. Hope this made clear the chronology of the incidents.:)

Still~ the death of one taiwan crewmen was a tragic one and deserve a sympathy;

Investigation by Taiwanese Coast Guard Authority has confirmed that the boat indeed has intrude Philippinese EEZ; even outside Taiwan self-proclaimed temporary control border.

http://www.cga.gov.tw/GipOpen/wSite/public/Attachment/f1368153033684.pdf

Taiwanboat.jpg

Boat Operation:
Time: 05.00
Coordinate: 19' 50" N; 123' 24" E
10 nm outside Taiwan control border

Incident:
Time: 09.45
Coordinate: 19' 58" N; 122' 58" E
1.8 nm outside Taiwan control border

Incident Reported to Taiwan Authority:
Time: 13.04
Coordinate: 20' 07" N; 123' 01" E
5 nm insider Taiwan control border

I bet Chinese/Taiwanese media would not publish this result of investigation. Hope this made clear the chronology of the incidents.:)

Still~ the death of one taiwan crewmen was a tragic one and deserve a sympathy;

that was an overlapping area of the 2 governments

that tragedy is a lot more than sympathy

it is downright pinoys bruality on unarmed innocent Taiwanese

Wow its right in the middle of Batanes wow now i know both taiwan and china is the same imperialist enemies of all mankind

Wow its right in the middle of Batanes wow now i know both taiwan and china is the same imperialist enemies of all mankind

Oh, after the barbaric act of shooting an unarmed fishing vessel and start calling out other imperialist. That's reason why Philippine people will always be the largest source of maid provided to the world demand.

The Philippine Navy and Coast Guard must retain its stance and solidarity in its prerogative in maintaining its territorial integrity. The Taiwanese ship was at fault for fishing in Philippine waters. They were at fault for evading the Philippine Coast Guard ship, and secondly at fault for trying to ram the coast guard ship.

It was neutralized accordingly and treated as a threat and treated accordingly, which they were.

If anything, this should have been handled with the same Protocol when it comes to apprehending Criminals - Here's a US example.

Police are strictly supposed to attempt arrest and apprehension always, because a life is a life. Even Police officers are only supposed to use the appropriate amount of force, even if your suspect is fleeing... this isn't GTA where you can start firing off rounds just because someone flees - That's why you chase them. Police Forces only fire upon targets if the suspect is deemed an immediate and life threatening to themselves or to others.

Now Let's say that the they did feel threatened, PCG patrol boats are usually armed with a .30 caliber machine gun. Tell me what you think is appropriate defensive measures at the threat of being rammed (take into account that 10 rounds hit the port side of the vessel).

well I think that disabling the engine in an attempt to stop the ship, a fair decent attempt at self defense - But personally I think the 52 rounds that riddled the Port and Front of the Vessel in a wide bullet spread (as investigations currently show) is a tad bit excessive don't you think?

another point everyone forgets to ask, Did the PCG see any alternatives to shooting? Perhaps taking evasive maneuvers? the PCG Ilocos Norte-class patrol boat can move at 25 knots after all... much faster than Fishing trawlers usually...

that was an overlapping area of the 2 governments

that tragedy is a lot more than sympathy

it is downright pinoys bruality on unarmed innocent Taiwanese

The taiwan official map has shown it clearly that it happened outside Taiwan-claim EEZ border.

The overlapped area is inside the claim border off batanes, which was not the case here as investigated by Taiwan government.

I believe you could read: 南界線外10浬 (10 nm outside southern boder)

Oh, after the barbaric act of shooting an unarmed fishing vessel and start calling out other imperialist. That's reason why Philippine people will always be the largest source of maid provided to the world demand.

So you people were stealing from us and try to ram us and you call us a criminals in our own waters the nerve of some nation hahaha that's why your the stupid ho's of the world your understanding of the world is as twisted as the Axis powers your boycott and your arrogance is noting but hot air you made this incident happen thanks to your imperial abominations and sending them here that man died so you people mentality really killed him why are people insist on taken our territories and waters and resources that's called imperialism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom