What's new

Taiwan developing 'carrier killer'

But nuclear attack on Taiwan is not necessary at all. Today's PLA can easily overcome the Taiwanese army in conventional force. PS, Taiwaneses are also our brothers in blood, we cannot become some bloody kinslayers. Both nationalist and chi-communist have done so many wrong things. Now, the most important thing is to strenghten China and to fight the Western imperialist instead of killing your own brother.

The early nationalist KMT were also formed by some very patriotic people, but later they got corrupted with money and power. I think the old Chiang didn't want to become a sellout traitor, but ROC was extremely weak and backward back then. And Chiang was not a great military strategist like Mao. However, many KMT soldiers contribute a lot to defend to the Motherland against the Japanese invasion. It is true that the elite members of KMT were extremely corrupted. However the nationalist soldiers who sacrifice their life during the Anti-Japanese Campaign also deserve our respect.

Even Mao has committed a lot of mistakes during his late period, but we still consider that he has done more goods than bads which has made China united.

seriously though, i just can't stand any of taiwan's politicians. the nationalists are hypocrites and liars, and the greens are subhuman scum. i respect the nationalist SOLDIERS, but i hate their generals and the actual nationalist party of china. it's almost never the soldier's fault if they lose a war, it's almost always due to inferior weapons or incompetent command.

虽然台湾的国民党也不是什么省油的灯,但留着他们总比绿毛们上台好。。。

I fully support Taiwan. GO Taiwan. :tup:

Taiwan should develop it's air force and navy strongly. They should have more f16 and plenty of submarines. :smitten:

But eventually it will join China , and every weapon in its arsenal will be with China, and china will be like on steroids :china:

There will be no more dropping nukes on taiwan talk. What's the purpose of dropping nukes on Taiwan and eliminating the population and making its land useless? We are trying to use Taiwan's geographical advantage, for god's sake.

but first they will overthrow ur ccp...so that will be good and reason to celebrate...after that we will see..:azn::partay:

so we still support them...:P
Becareful whats you wish for, their "carrier killer" got a pretty good chance aiming at your carrier since they have claim more border disputes with India than PRC.:azn::partay:

:lol: Even Taiwanese dont give a sh1t what you think, thats hilarious, please stop acting like fools :rofl:

虽然台湾的国民党也不是什么省油的灯,但留着他们总比绿毛们上台好。。。

我们不一定要在国民党和台独之间选择。最终的目标是统一中华民族并且确保中华民族的独立和繁荣,也就是让太晚并入中华人民共和国。为之,我们应该不惜一战。当然,如果国民党有所醒悟,在短期内可以扭转弯弯走向独立的趋势,那我也无话可说。但是除了口头上的一些承诺外,小马也没做什么具体的让步。反而总是我们大陆在让步,是我们给他们这些犯贱的YYSB援助,而他们不领情,反而以为我们给他们好处是应该的,是我们怕他们。

目前让台湾不搞台独就不错了,这10年内两岸统一似乎还不太可能。怪就怪咱们的天朝目前的实力还不够强,咱后院子到处都是人家的米国的势力,毛子/阿三/鬼子/棒子都最不买咱们的账,就连东南亚那几个都想跟咱叫板。想想要是没有米国的存在,还轮得到那些狗日的欺人太甚吗?

Last edited:
nationalists have a zero percent chance of coming back. because the total population of taiwan is 1/4 the membership of CPC.

i seriously have no good impression of people from taiwan. their gangster culture and lack of business morals is infamous. i don't buy the whole "chinese don't kill chinese" thing. it's like getting rid of a cancer. when you do surgery, you kill your own cells too. but it has to be done. the nationalists sold out northeast to japan and never won a war alone, i seriously look down on them.

i would accept a nuclear attack on taiwan over nationalists coming back. 100% serious. if you have grandparents that lived under the nationalists, you will 100% agree with me.

this is from someone whose grandfather was imprisoned in the cultural revolution as well, you can imagine how bad the nationalists were if he still hates them more after that.

看得出你接触到的台湾人还是比较少,还是那种看到台商就认为他们是剥削人民劳动的人。你如果硬要种台湾蘑菇的话,那我只能说中华民族肯定要悲剧了;被美帝一挑就先把自己给灭族了:coffee:要想收服台湾不要急,至少人家还承认自己是中国人,当年天朝把外蒙拱手相送,台湾到现在还认为外蒙是中国的呢。有这military power当然先收南沙灭猴子,你窝里斗还让美帝开心,何必呢?在退一步说,你这要动不动就要大菠萝台湾,你想台湾人则么想?他们这样不会对大陆产生好感,反而会认为大陆人是Bloody barbarian

Last edited:
看得出你接触到的台湾人还是比较少,还是那种看到台商就认为他们是剥削人民劳动的人。你如果硬要种台湾蘑菇的话,那我只能说中华民族肯定要悲剧了;被美帝一挑就先把自己给灭族了:coffee:

I agree. It's simply ignorant to view any large group people as inherently inferior in any way.

As for the current topic, I don't think the PRC will ever actually invade Taiwan. They'll do whatever they can to ensure that Taiwan is captured without a fight. When Taiwan is becomes so economically dependent on the mainland, the U.S. sees too much losses in an intervention, and the PRC develops its military to the point of taking over Taiwan in a week, the island will fall without a shot. The Taiwanese aren't stupid enough to be martyred for no reason.

That's at most 30 years in the future, so for those of us who are still young, there's a good chance of us seeing it.

看得出你接触到的台湾人还是比较少,还是那种看到台商就认为他们是剥削人民劳动的人。你如果硬要种台湾蘑菇的话,那我只能说中华民族肯定要悲剧了;被美帝一挑就先把自己给灭族了:coffee:要想收服台湾不要急,至少人家还承认自己是中国人,当年天朝把外蒙拱手相送,台湾到现在还认为外蒙是中国的呢。有这military power当然先收南沙灭猴子,你窝里斗还让美帝开心,何必呢?在退一步说,你这要动不动就要大菠萝台湾,你想台湾人则么想?他们这样不会对大陆产生好感,反而会认为大陆人是Bloody barbarian

呵呵 看得出你对历史的了解并不深。外蒙古独立的时候是1920年,当时土共有啥权利,谈何拱手相送?

Mongolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With the fall of the Qing Dynasty, Mongolia under the Bogd Khaan declared independence in 1911. However, the equally newly established Republic of China claimed Mongolia as part of its own territory. The area controlled by the Bogd Khaan was approximately that of the former Outer Mongolia. The 49 hoshuns of Inner Mongolia as well as the Mongolians of the Alashan and Qinghai regions expressed their willingness to join the new country, but to no avail. In 1919, after the October Revolution in Russia, Chinese troops led by Xu Shuzheng occupied Mongolia.“

相反,是蒋介石出卖了东北。

害外蒙古独立的最大罪魁祸首是苏俄,老蒋当时也是逼于无奈,现在民国都灭亡60多年了,也没啥好再责怪的,现在蒙古国人均生活差,相信对他们来说回归祖国的经济诱惑了比台湾更大。

Back
Top Bottom